Love the small community feel! The estates staff is friendly. The apartment space is a major plus. The rooms, bathrooms, and closets are spacious.

I toured and signed that day, just because I was that amazed by the quality of the property. My only issue is that unit doesn’t come with a TV.

The estates are so spacious and create the illusion of a real home. The rooms are spacious and beautiful the kitchen has amazkng amenities and the counters are beyond luxurious.

I really enjoy living at the estates because the apartment gives you the house feel with the size and it’s private for each roommate. I do wish they would fix the gate and the gym and have better security roaming around for noise.

The Estates is a great place to live. Houses are so nice and spacious. The management team is awesome, always nice and willing to help with any and everything!

Amazing complex, quick to fulfill work orders and everyone in leasing office is great ! Have loved my time here thus far, and no complaints!!

Love these student apartments! Feels just like home, happy I made this choice and moved in here. The only thing is my clicker for the gate does not work!!!

I love living here. Everything is great, the staff, amenities, shuttle. There’s not much negative I can say except the loud parties but that’s not y’all s fault whatsoever.

Living at the estates is wayyyyy better than when I lived at the outpost 100 percent! The space is wonderful and community is awesome! I highly recommend this place!

The estates have been a pleasant place to live at. The shuttle to school really helps when you don't want to waste money on gas or a parking permit.

The overall experience here is great. Management always has events to get the community involved. The apartments give off a "home" vibe if that makes any sense.

The apartments are spacious, cozy, and feel like home. The property does get trash on the lawns but maintenance is always picking up trash in the mornings. The office is always giving away food or snacks. But they never notify you when you’ve received a package. The downside is the security. They’re practically useless or seem like it. I’ve seen security join some of the parties here instead of toning them down. And recently people have been breaking into cars and some of the houses. So not the safest, but the good slightly outweighs the bad.

The estates is a great place to live! Maintenance is fast, employees are so nice and helpful! We had a problem with spectrum but not with the community they were very helpful in trying to do everything they can for us!

Nice, spaceous apartments and that allows pets. The shuttle runs at decent times although the wait in between is quite long. The staff is very nice as well.

I overall like my apartment, it is very cozy and homey. I love being able to have my own kitchen. The maintenance staff has also been very helpful so far by trying to fix everything they can the fist time.

I love living here! My roommates are great and the apartment was in perfect shape when i moved in! The staff is so sweet and caring and they make sure that problems are resolved

Pretty nice appartments, the gates are always broken and open in some way. rooms are big, good for the price. Maintenence isnt very fast. not bad

I love the apartment and the community but the shuttle busses could be bigger and run more often. The recreation center should also be updated.

The community could benefit from easier acces to public transit through shuttle service. Office staff is helpful and available during office hours.

Although there are issues with the office enforcing their rules on residents not cleaning up after their pets, The Estates is an alright place to live. The maintenance staff is really quick to fix your issues and the front desk staff is helpful.

Clean, safe, management usually on top of things. Old management left lots of problems and while new management has tried their best to correct these mistakes, im still in a room with torn carpet and a bullet hole in the floor. That’s my only complaint. Other than that, with new management it’s been a great experience and I highly recommend it to anyone.

I really enjoy everything about the accommodations at the Estates, only problem I had or have are the fleas at my apartment . Did not enjoy all the money spent on bug spray and having to wash everything and buy flea disinfectant .

This apartment complex is amazing! I love the size of the houses and the workers at the front desk are so friendly! There’s always fun events going on and the environment is great

While living at the Estates at San Antonio, I have left like I am at home with being able to have my dog with me. The staff is amazing!!!!!!

Besides the loud weekends, The Estates has a great, nice staff and the housing is awesome. They have great amenities and the shuttle system is convenient.