Pretty good place to live could be fixed up a little bit. Work orders are usually acted upon pretty quickly, but doesn’t always fix the problem.

Love the neighborhood vibe with home style apartments. The bus is always on time and leaves right on schedule. Our sink gets clogged way to easy, I’ve lived at 2 apartments before this and never had a problem. yet we were told it was us putting grease down the drain, but we don’t cook with grease hardly at all. Anyway good complex tho

I've been very pleased. They let me have my rabbits, fix things pretty quickly and have a nice pool. Everyone in the office is nice and so are all the maintenance employees.

For the most part it’s been a good experience i just wish the maintenance would respond to work orders sooner. For instance, I filed a work order in November and I still haven’t gotten my ac unit fixed here on January 31.

So I’ve been living here for a while and I must admit there in terms of places in the area it is fantastic terms of price, room size, as well as the general feel of the neighborhood.

Overall it is pretty nice living here. The biggest problem I have is the noise late at night, especially on work/school nights. Random roommates if you didn't choose them can be difficult because you don't know what they are like until you meet them and then you're stuck with them for a year. Overall has been a decent experience so far.

It is a very nice neighborhood with a nice scenery. The staff is friendly and will help you with whatever you need. I recommend people to live here all the time!

Its been great living here although there are a couple of things that they could've done to make my stay here a little better, for example, be more prepared for the residents on move-in day and fix the printing station for the students.

It’s been good living here. Had a couple complications at the begfining that all got resolved. Love how small and private the community is. Although they need to fix the printer and internet in the main office so student could be able to use it.

The estates really is a great place to live at. It doesn't really give off a apartment feel, it feels more "homey." The maintenance people work quickly so there is no complaints there. Theres really not much to complain about here.

I love living at the Estates because the community is managed by a great staff. Management is very friendly and the property always looks clean thanks to maintenance

I have been here for 4 years now and I don’t regret it at all. Living here has been a great experience. I recommend this neighborhood to everyone

vThis greeting is typically used only during the winter holiday season, not at other times of the year. The use of Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, etc. vs Happy Holidays is disputed. Some non-Christians find it offensive to be told "Merry Christmas"; conversely, some Christians take offence at being wished "Happy Holid

I have had an amazing experience at the Estates. Honestly the best staff and maintenance experience I have ever had out of all the student living housing I've stayed at. Property always looks great

I love the community as a whole, there’s constantly a good energy. The people are nice and there’s always smth to do. The estates does a good job at helping out

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I love living at the estates, but when we moved in we had a very hard time getting maintenance to come replace our washer. It took us almost a week and a half to have someone come take a look at it, and then another few days for them to replace it. There have been similar issues with other maintenance requests we have had. Nevertheless, it’s a great place. Only problems we have ever had have been when dealing with the office directly.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I love living at the estates, no where else compare to the estates. The spare and the atmosphere is unmatched. The shuttle doesn’t always work, but the estates makes up for that in other way.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

It’s a great place to live. Move in was a little rough but i haven’t have problems since. Would remccomned to someone trying to find an apartment to live at

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I love it at the Estates!! The units are very spacious and nice for a good price! Also there’s a trail right outside of the estate gates that a great place to go for a run or take your dog on a walk!

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I haven't lived in the states, but i can see that it has a great community. Like that it has a gym and a club house. The rooms are very spacious as well as the living room and kitchen area.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I love staying in the estates. it feels like an actual home. the apartments are huge like houses, the living area space is nice. the kitchen are is nice.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I really like these apartments because it doesn't really feel like apartments. It feels like an actual home. You don't have to deal with loud people in the hallway like regular apartments because you have your own space.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

The staff is very friendly and I love the environment. The house is nice and big and the room to restroom ratio is nice! The kitchen and living space is also nice!

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

Friendly environment. Nice amenities. Big, spacious rooms, kitchen, and living area. Pet friendly. Convenient shuttle. 24 hour gym. Relaxing pool and fun volleyball court

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

My experience at the Estates has been very awesome! The staff are so friendly and care about the residents, unlike some other apartment complexes I have stayed at. The community is great!