Checking out the residence was a very easy process and I got a lot of helpful information from the staff. The houses are big and I like that the community gets a gate

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I genuinely love this place! The amenities are nice and the areas are always clean. The fact that we got such a good deal ($700 for a two bedroom) is amazing.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

The office staff always goes above and beyond to help with any needs. I Love the resort style pool and the gym. The place is very open and spacious.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I love how convenient The Estates is. It has been the perfect student living to pick for my sophomore year. All my friends live around me and it is so close to the school!

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

Nice community. Maintenance request are completed in a timely manner for the most part. Nice ammenities. Pool is fun. Shuttle is convenient.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

Housing was pretty good. Maintenance kept changing over the course of my stay at the estates. Overall, four stars and could've been five if maintenance was more consistent and there was more events going on

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

My experience has been great so far! It’s a shame that the pool is closed sometimes though. My roomates are awesome too. The community is great

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I love the estates!!!!! The amenities are top notch and the management is great. Maintainence stays on top of things so you never have to worry!

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

It is a very nice area with beautiful incentives. The houses are spacious and has everything you need in one. If there is any problem the maintenance people will come fast !

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I really enjoy living here. The amenities are nice and the staff are always willing to help. My only issues are the broken gate and occasional noise. Overall, the best off-campus housing available.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

The estates staff is amazing and very sweet. Really care about the residents and I love the property itself. The houses are gorgeous and very spacious.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

The pool is always super fun there are a lot of people there drinking beer and wine and waiting food and swimming and it’s sunny and the sand volleyball pit is fun to play on

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

Easy to get rewards, attractive app, professional. There's really nothing more you could ask for in a service. I'm super stoked to have communityrewards.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I’ve lived at these apartments for close to a year now and the staff is honestly what I like the most. They are very friendly and help me with any issues I have. The houses are cozy and big, so there is a lot of room! I love the environment and feel of the Estates.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

Apartment is big and spacious. Love it! Plenty of room for my dog. Love the huge kitchen, can’t wait to cook in it, and the rooms aren’t cramped!

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

The estates is perfect for student housing, the homes there are very spacious and makes you feel at home. Although there were a few maintenance issues upon arrival, management quickly got everything together.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I really appreciate the updates that management gives us everyone the shuttle is not going to be running or when a pet is lost. The free stuff is awesome too

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I have lived in the estates for about 9 months now and I haven’t had a single problem yet. I love how the management keeps us updated on events and when the shuttle won’t be running. I also like the updated on pets missing.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

The estates is a great community to live in. The staff is always very nice and accomadating to any and all request that I may have. Resigning my lease was an easy decision

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

Love this community. Nice amenities and updated homes. It’s a small community which is nice and everyone is nice. I plan on staying here for a while.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I truly love the estates at San Antonio! From the first time I saw it I fell in love with it!!! The staff is extremely nice and they are always will to assist me whether it’s on the phone, through email, or in person!

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

The residence experience is great except the maintenance takes awhile to get here if something needs to be fixed. Overall it’s a great place to live though.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

The house feel is great to live in, but it can get noisy and maintenance takes a while, even when you specify it’s an emergency. But it’s nice to have your own room and bathroom.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

Estates is a good place to live for at least a year. It’s kinda where everyone lives so you’ll never really miss anything that’s going on. I really want these points so I was forced to say this.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

Best place to live and growth with, staff is supper cool and it’s right around the corner from UTSA, it’s not to rowdy and the people there are pretty cool.