It’s a great place to live. Move in was a little rough but i haven’t have problems since. Would remccomned to someone trying to find an apartment to live at

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I love it at the Estates!! The units are very spacious and nice for a good price! Also there’s a trail right outside of the estate gates that a great place to go for a run or take your dog on a walk!

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I haven't lived in the states, but i can see that it has a great community. Like that it has a gym and a club house. The rooms are very spacious as well as the living room and kitchen area.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I love staying in the estates. it feels like an actual home. the apartments are huge like houses, the living area space is nice. the kitchen are is nice.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I really like these apartments because it doesn't really feel like apartments. It feels like an actual home. You don't have to deal with loud people in the hallway like regular apartments because you have your own space.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

The staff is very friendly and I love the environment. The house is nice and big and the room to restroom ratio is nice! The kitchen and living space is also nice!

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

Friendly environment. Nice amenities. Big, spacious rooms, kitchen, and living area. Pet friendly. Convenient shuttle. 24 hour gym. Relaxing pool and fun volleyball court

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

My experience at the Estates has been very awesome! The staff are so friendly and care about the residents, unlike some other apartment complexes I have stayed at. The community is great!

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I really love the atmosphere of this community. Any time I have had to go to the office every staff member I encountered was amazing and super helpful.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

Nice location and pretty area. It is resident friendly and big apartment space. Everyone has their private bedroom and bathroom which is the best !

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

Over all pretty decent place to live. Whenever I have any problems I’ll go to the office and they usually fix it in a timely matter. The houses themselves are very nice.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

My resident experience here so far has been pretty good . I love the amount of space the house has and I like the staff they are all very nice

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

Over all great experiences this month. Townhomes are well kept and office staff is friendly and available at all times. Great job everyone!!

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

My residence experience has been great so far. No complaints. My residence experience has been great so far. No complaints.My residence experience has been great so far. No complaints.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

Living here is amazing I don’t think bad of it. I wake up happy every morning when I go to college because I find peace not just in the place but people don’t bother you

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I love staying at the Estates. The rooms are very spacious and it is very close to the UTSA campus! I Live in a 4 bedroom and I love that I don’t not have to share a bathroom with anyone and my room also had a balcony with a Great view!

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

Aside from the occasional super load party this place is great! In August we had a few maintenance issues due to the move in progress but other than that 10/10

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

Mo e-in was made very easy by staff. Parking is very easy and is awesome that it is included in the price of rent. I wish i had known upfront about mandatory renters insurance is my only complaint

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

This is a beautiful place to live. It's truly like living on a resort. Definitely a place for professional people with good taste. Apartments and amenities are great. The management team is a seasoned crew with lots of knowledge and great attitudes. Totally loving the resident events too. Nothing bad at all to say about this place. I'm so glad to live here. I am a resident.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

Love living in a town home. It’s very spacious and the community as a whole is a very nice and calm one. The staff is very helpful when needed.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

Living here for two years has been the best experience ever! So satisfied with the staff, maintenance, and amenities provided for us. It definitely feels like home.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

So far I’m loving my new apartment I am so in love with my room. The rooms and living room are so spacious. Wish the amenities were better but so far so good

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

It’s a nice place to live because of the close proximity to the UTSA campus. The security could be improved a ton by fixing the front gate that has been broken since the first day.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

It's a great place to move into, a completely different experience than my previous residence . Helpful and cheery staff and a awesome experience

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

This was a really good place to stay in especially with a dog. Good enough space and a good trail near by to walk or take a breather. Good open space inside.