The estates is a great place to live! Maintenance is fast, employees are so nice and helpful! We had a problem with spectrum but not with the community they were very helpful in trying to do everything they can for us!

Nice, spaceous apartments and that allows pets. The shuttle runs at decent times although the wait in between is quite long. The staff is very nice as well.

I overall like my apartment, it is very cozy and homey. I love being able to have my own kitchen. The maintenance staff has also been very helpful so far by trying to fix everything they can the fist time.

I love living here! My roommates are great and the apartment was in perfect shape when i moved in! The staff is so sweet and caring and they make sure that problems are resolved

Pretty nice appartments, the gates are always broken and open in some way. rooms are big, good for the price. Maintenence isnt very fast. not bad

I love the apartment and the community but the shuttle busses could be bigger and run more often. The recreation center should also be updated.

The community could benefit from easier acces to public transit through shuttle service. Office staff is helpful and available during office hours.

Although there are issues with the office enforcing their rules on residents not cleaning up after their pets, The Estates is an alright place to live. The maintenance staff is really quick to fix your issues and the front desk staff is helpful.

Clean, safe, management usually on top of things. Old management left lots of problems and while new management has tried their best to correct these mistakes, im still in a room with torn carpet and a bullet hole in the floor. That’s my only complaint. Other than that, with new management it’s been a great experience and I highly recommend it to anyone.

I really enjoy everything about the accommodations at the Estates, only problem I had or have are the fleas at my apartment . Did not enjoy all the money spent on bug spray and having to wash everything and buy flea disinfectant .

This apartment complex is amazing! I love the size of the houses and the workers at the front desk are so friendly! There’s always fun events going on and the environment is great

While living at the Estates at San Antonio, I have left like I am at home with being able to have my dog with me. The staff is amazing!!!!!!

Besides the loud weekends, The Estates has a great, nice staff and the housing is awesome. They have great amenities and the shuttle system is convenient.

My experience so far has been pretty good. I have enjoyed several amenities to its fullest potential. I find the bus that takes you to school very helpful.

When I first moved in a couple years ago management was not great and a lot of things were outdated. The new management that has taken over, however, has done an awesome job of keeping the place extremely nice and doing a lot extra for the community which is awrsome. Love it here.

This is the best complex in our area! The staff is awesome an amenities are very nice as well. The townhouse are spacious too. It feels like home here.

The estates at San Antonio are great for students. But a student like me that likes to sleep it’s okay noise wise everything else is just perfect

I love living here. It's a great place to live and I love all the benefits and amenities. I would recommend my friends to live here. I love the bus and free food and pool.

I have lived at The Estates for a little under a month now and I love it. I had issues regarding the AC but it was quickly resolved. Office workers are friendly and the fitness room is very convenient.

I appreciate Pam for all the hardwork. I didn't like my TV was repossesed because it had already been there. But Pam is working hard to replace the suitcases that were removed from my apartment

I really love the management and what they do for us residents! The shuttle is the best thing about The Estates, it allows us students to easily get to school.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I love my house, it came in great condition. Also, maintenance come very quickly! The neighborhood is quiet throughout the week days and management is helpful.

Make sure to inspect units better after another has moved out. Mine still has unpainted portions inside along with more repairs needed to be done.

Y'all are doing great it's great costumer service the pizza coupons really come in handy and the maintenance is really great and on time with everything .

Move in was easy! I am looking forward to spending the year at the estates. So far the staff seems really helpful and are on top of things. Can't say enough about it.