It’s a nice place to live because of the close proximity to the UTSA campus. The security could be improved a ton by fixing the front gate that has been broken since the first day.

It's a great place to move into, a completely different experience than my previous residence . Helpful and cheery staff and a awesome experience

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

This was a really good place to stay in especially with a dog. Good enough space and a good trail near by to walk or take a breather. Good open space inside.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

Great place to live. They really attend to your needs. The pool, gym, volleyball court, and shuttle are just extra add-ons that come with the luxury of living here. Really nice place.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

Great place with a nice gym and pool . I like the privacy of the apartment and set up of the buildings . I enjoy my own Parking spot behind my home

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I like the space of the apartments, really gives a home feeling. I also love the pool area and how it’s more of an intimate pool. The workout room could use some upgrades but over have enjoyed living here.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I love it here the community is a chill environment. Nice home, gym, pool, etc. When I was having problems putting in a request for maintenance. The staff were so helpful, and called the maintenance guy for me which he came the next day.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

Being at the estates has made my college experience so much more fun and enjoyable. I have met so many new friends and new people living here. The estates cares about their residents !!

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I am moving here in the fall and I am so excited the staff has been great. The location is perfect and the set up is lovely. I like that it has a town house look to it.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

From what I have seen while being on the property, it is well taken care of and very appealing to the eye. The management and the staff caters to every request with swiftness and I cannot wait to move in!

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

Checking out the residence was a very easy process and I got a lot of helpful information from the staff. The houses are big and I like that the community gets a gate

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I genuinely love this place! The amenities are nice and the areas are always clean. The fact that we got such a good deal ($700 for a two bedroom) is amazing.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

The office staff always goes above and beyond to help with any needs. I Love the resort style pool and the gym. The place is very open and spacious.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I love how convenient The Estates is. It has been the perfect student living to pick for my sophomore year. All my friends live around me and it is so close to the school!

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

Nice community. Maintenance request are completed in a timely manner for the most part. Nice ammenities. Pool is fun. Shuttle is convenient.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

Housing was pretty good. Maintenance kept changing over the course of my stay at the estates. Overall, four stars and could've been five if maintenance was more consistent and there was more events going on

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

My experience has been great so far! It’s a shame that the pool is closed sometimes though. My roomates are awesome too. The community is great

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I love the estates!!!!! The amenities are top notch and the management is great. Maintainence stays on top of things so you never have to worry!

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

It is a very nice area with beautiful incentives. The houses are spacious and has everything you need in one. If there is any problem the maintenance people will come fast !

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I really enjoy living here. The amenities are nice and the staff are always willing to help. My only issues are the broken gate and occasional noise. Overall, the best off-campus housing available.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

The estates staff is amazing and very sweet. Really care about the residents and I love the property itself. The houses are gorgeous and very spacious.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

The pool is always super fun there are a lot of people there drinking beer and wine and waiting food and swimming and it’s sunny and the sand volleyball pit is fun to play on

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

Easy to get rewards, attractive app, professional. There's really nothing more you could ask for in a service. I'm super stoked to have communityrewards.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I’ve lived at these apartments for close to a year now and the staff is honestly what I like the most. They are very friendly and help me with any issues I have. The houses are cozy and big, so there is a lot of room! I love the environment and feel of the Estates.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

Apartment is big and spacious. Love it! Plenty of room for my dog. Love the huge kitchen, can’t wait to cook in it, and the rooms aren’t cramped!