The apartments are updated and spacious. I love the option of an unfurnished student apartment. The office is quick to respond questions or concerns. Lack of visitor parking is frustrating though.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I love the apartments and I love how the staff is always looking out for the residents, always having snacks and meals for us. And the staff is always nice and helpful.

I really like The Estates apartments, I am really comfortable and they are really big. Mantainace always makes a good job. Really happy in living here.

This community is nice. Since my first visit, I’ve known that this is where I wanted to be. The community is small, private, and convenient. I’m glad the prices are decent and the location is close to campus.

Why choose The Estates? Bautiful complex, lots of room throughout the house, caring staff, friendly neighborhood & perfect transportation for UTSA students!

Out of all the places in the area this one is easily one of the best. The rooms are nice and spacious and the pool was really nice when it’s not freezing cold.

Have not moved in yet. Will move in this august however have been happy with the staff so far. Very helpful during the tour and while signing the lease.

Loved the layout of the apartment. The rooms are really big, the complex is not too big and I love the location, it’s very close to UTSA. And if provides the shuttle bus

I really enjoy the calm environment that the estates provides for us. I also appreciate all of the text messages giving us warning and heads up. It us Very beneficial specially with all of the stuff going in school.

Super nice apartment and friendly staff! I live in a 3 bedroom apartment and I love the style of the house. The apartment complex is very comfortable.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I really love the management and what they do for us residents! The shuttle is the best thing about The Estates, it allows us students to easily get to school.

Love the small community feel! The estates staff is friendly. The apartment space is a major plus. The rooms, bathrooms, and closets are spacious.

I toured and signed that day, just because I was that amazed by the quality of the property. My only issue is that unit doesn’t come with a TV.

The estates are so spacious and create the illusion of a real home. The rooms are spacious and beautiful the kitchen has amazkng amenities and the counters are beyond luxurious.

I really enjoy living at the estates because the apartment gives you the house feel with the size and it’s private for each roommate. I do wish they would fix the gate and the gym and have better security roaming around for noise.

The Estates is a great place to live. Houses are so nice and spacious. The management team is awesome, always nice and willing to help with any and everything!

Amazing complex, quick to fulfill work orders and everyone in leasing office is great ! Have loved my time here thus far, and no complaints!!

Love these student apartments! Feels just like home, happy I made this choice and moved in here. The only thing is my clicker for the gate does not work!!!

I love living here. Everything is great, the staff, amenities, shuttle. There’s not much negative I can say except the loud parties but that’s not y’all s fault whatsoever.

Living at the estates is wayyyyy better than when I lived at the outpost 100 percent! The space is wonderful and community is awesome! I highly recommend this place!

The estates have been a pleasant place to live at. The shuttle to school really helps when you don't want to waste money on gas or a parking permit.

The overall experience here is great. Management always has events to get the community involved. The apartments give off a "home" vibe if that makes any sense.

The apartments are spacious, cozy, and feel like home. The property does get trash on the lawns but maintenance is always picking up trash in the mornings. The office is always giving away food or snacks. But they never notify you when you’ve received a package. The downside is the security. They’re practically useless or seem like it. I’ve seen security join some of the parties here instead of toning them down. And recently people have been breaking into cars and some of the houses. So not the safest, but the good slightly outweighs the bad.

The estates is a great place to live! Maintenance is fast, employees are so nice and helpful! We had a problem with spectrum but not with the community they were very helpful in trying to do everything they can for us!

Nice, spaceous apartments and that allows pets. The shuttle runs at decent times although the wait in between is quite long. The staff is very nice as well.