So far, I am excited to live here! It's my last year as an undergraduate student and my residence plays a huge part in how successful the experience will be. With that said, my friends who already live at Evoo have only had great things to say about the place and I can't wait to see it for myself

Wonderful facilities. I love the environment here. However, I would like to suggest improving your frountdesk service and quick response for email and telephone request.

Lovely! The room sizes are great, amazing community and amenities. Fast internet too. I wish I knew what room I was staying in but i havent found out yet (I havent moved in yet haha free points!)

so far the employees at evo have been very helpful. i'm very excited to move in. id especially like to thank Crystal for going above and beyond to help make my move in smooth even though i'm a couple hundred miles away right now.

I think it amazing that there are so many rewards for the community. It makes you feel like EVO truly cares about its residents. Also, all interactions have been super kind with the employees.

Evo is a great place to live. It's safe, close to center city while still being near campus. It has a beautiful view from its rooftop infinity pool

The evo is quite nice, but would benefit from the following: - the printer in the computer room should work - the computers in the computer room should be able to print and the keyboards should be charged - it would be really cool if we turned the bar area in the lounge into an exhibition kitchen that residents can rent out and we can use for events

This is my second year at Evo. The amenities are great. Rooms are nicely furnished with a spacious bathroom and closet. One downside is that walls between rooms are too thin so you might hear your neighbors.

The staff is very nice staff. Amenities are great and location is convenient and close to public transport and center city. Overall, highly recommended.

Love my new apartment building. The switch from a 3 bedroom to a loft was one I do not regret. If you are looking for more living room space to enjoy your time at evo Philly go for a 4 bedroom

I haven't moved in yet but I loved the tour. I am looking forward to moving in and I am moving in on the 25 oh boy am i excited for this move in date

Been here for 2 years and I'm staying for a third. I love how friendly and helpful the staff are and how beautiful the amentities are. I would definitely recommend to anyone

The amenities are very nice but the staff members are not up to par with communicating effectively. I went for a showing and the woman had a nasty attitude because she said a resident asked to switch their room. Nevertheless, I signed my lease, I sent a email asking for a update and have not received anything.

Great place, friendly staff, convenient location, and comfy room.The state of the art gym is my favorite amenity and I can't wait until the pool is open! Also, security is so friendly!

Nice building and friendly community. Great location and great amenities. Maintenance is most times quick to respondl. Front desk is friendly and helpful.

Great property. Needs longer pool hours during the summer. More events on the green space and pool for residents would be nice too. Just some suggestions

The staff is always very kind and helpful. The security guards keep the community safe. The neighbors to my apartment are not too loud. The evo staff organizes fun events for the residents.

Great place, friendly staff, convenient location, and comfy room. What more could people really ask for, especially for busy students who are short on time?

Move in to Evo Philly was easy and the security staff were helpful in finding carts to transport my luggage. The rooftop gym has a wonderful view.

You are doing pretty well overall. the package delivery has been less efficient lately, but the front desk is usually helpful with that so its okay.

Evo philly staff and managers are doing an incredible job with the maintenance of the residence. The first couple of years with older management made it brutal to stay but this new management has been exceptional!

Great place to live. Amenities are included which makes life here so much simpler. Only complaint would be the thin walls between rooms and apartments.

I love living here! The staff is so nice and the accommodations are great. Not a day goes by that i regret moving into evo! I can not wait to live here for another whole year!

evo philly is amazing. great location, great customer service, great amenities, great sense of community. it is everything i young adult could want in one location.

great location,10 minutes is to the supermarket and 10 minutes to the megabus of station and amtrak station;great printer;nice room;reasonable rent