Been living at Evo for almost 2 years! Great location for Drexel and Upenn Students. Security is very friendly and great amenities. The pool is awesome in the summer!

Had so many friends live here, never heard a complaint. I love the place, location, and amenities of Evo! I would definitely live here again.

Generally I love living here. Nice location. It’s easy to walk to school and downtown. It’s just sometimes trash is not cleaned in time in the elevator room, which make the corridor smell bad.

The front desk staff are wonderful, nice and kind. However, upper management seems to be disjointed, confused, and unsure of what is going on, from when move-in date is to what exactly is occurring on move in.

My resident experience has been great so far. The neighborhood is very good. The amenities are way better than others apartments in the area. I would definitely recommend it to others and friends.

I cannot have a pre of date check-in service. And my mail cannot be stored before the day that I move in.I cannot have a pre of date check-in service. And my mail cannot be stored before the day that I move in.

Overall pretty good, sometimes the smell of the trash is unbearable and I never get notified if someone’s moving in or out. Other than that, I like it a lot!

The value is great. The only problem is the trash chute these days. Terrible scene every time I open that door. I heard that every floor has the same problem.

I really like that the apartments are already furnished. There is lots of storage space even though the bedrooms are small and cramped. Although, the trash situation is such a problem. There should be something done like giving out free trash bags to residents instead of random events with free food.

Fruit fly infestation in the building as well as in our apartment. Not much has been done about the trash room issue, the problem came back again

Reply from Evo Philly

With the trash room issues the entire building is filled with flies and our apartment was completely infested with them. Maintenance sprayed but only after we asked and there are more flies back in the apartment now. This will continue to happen if the trash rooms are not fixed

Reply from Evo Philly

I really like it here because it is extremely convenient however, I may be slightly a germaphobe when it comes to shared spaces and the garbage areas. The garbage areas need to be cleaned at least once a week. And the chutes need to be checked on almost every other day so that people have no excuse to throw their trash in the garbage. It's literally disgusting days. Trash should not be spilling out on the floor and leaking to create bugs

Reply from Evo Philly

Great apartment. The rooms are spacious. The view is amazing. There’s everything a resident wants like a rooftop pool a lounge and much more

Reply from Evo Philly

I think the view here is very good and actually, I feel better. Though the room is narrow and the noise are loud. Evo is still a very good place. Hope you can have a better luck of rooms!

Summer time the elevators will be quite smelling with lots of little flies. Hope the management team can take care of the sanitary problems to clean the trash room every day.

Reply from Evo Philly

Great location and best esp the pool deck! The opening of The Sunset has been a great delight too, many events going on during summer time except that the noise could sometimes be a problem. Overall a good experience.

Good location, clean amenities. Fully furnished housing with a lot of other students as well is nice. Gym however, seems to have faulty A/C a lot.

Staff are super friendly! ... some of the amenities/features are less nice than advertised (no or broken air conditioning in gym, gnats/garbage issue, dirty room at move-in, key fobs don't work on elevator doors/circa green door/every door that isn't the apartment room door, complementary printing computers are out of commission because of an unknown wifi password, etc.)

Great building and great place to live at. It’s awesome to see so many young professionals and feel energetic living among them. The pool and the gym are a plus in such a reasonable cost. Couldn’t ask for anything more!

I have not started living in evophilly yet but the application and lease process has gone very smoothly and I also enjoyed the tour I received.

Reply from Evo Philly

The place is nice but the garbage room is...a little bit off. Besides that the leasing office is helpful and all facilities are decent. I got some payment issues but they're eventually solved.

Reply from Evo Philly

The overall floor plan is fine. The major issue is maintaining staff. In some case, basically, when the trash chutes are broken, the whole floor was blown up. Even though the elevator, smells terrible.

Reply from Evo Philly

Experience has been mostly positive. The living room space is smaller than I would like and the ceilings are unappealing, but other than that the living quarters are quite comfortable. The amenities enhance the experience a TON, especially during the summer as the pool and ping pong areas have become my favorite ways to spend spare time.

Reply from Evo Philly

Pretty good so far, only issue is parking is a bit steep but that is not really EVO's domain. Gym is really hot - is that on purpose? Certainly it doesn't need super cooled AC but I think the temp should be a bit lower...

Reply from Evo Philly

Evo was the perfect location for me in college since I attended Drexel. I had no bad things to say except sometimes maintenance wasn’t on top of things, and I’ve still had maintenance requests “completed” when they really weren’t.