Evo Philly
4 stars1,109 Reviews

1,109 Reviews

1,109 Reviews

Mingyue
I think the living experience in evo is generally good, however, I think there are two improvements that can be made. For one thing, the package delivery service should be improved. Sometimes the packages will be missing. For another, the delivery at the doorstep will be missing, probably stolen by passerby.
Begimay
The location is convenient to get to campus and I feel safe walking back from night classes. The amenities are nice, but I wish the pool was deeper. I love the view from the pool though. I wish the walls were more sound proof.
Shanyun
I hope the apartment can be more disinfected due to COVID-19. The number of fire alarms last year was a bit too much to sleep. A lot of people told me the EVO had bad soundproofing, but I was surprised to find that my room had good soundproofing, probably because I was around the corner
Verified Resident
Fix the rooftop deck please. Clean the pool regularly. Hire additional staff to manage package room. Invest in the place. Reduce the number of hours spent encouraging residents to renew.
Jason
Everything great, only thing to improve for five stars is to work on maintenance requests faster, we waited 2months for our dryer to get fixed!
Verified Resident
I put a maintenance request in the very beginning of move in to fix the fire alarm that goes off every 10 minutes (it’s been 4 months and they still haven’t fixed it regardless of me calling over 6x AND even after “they were all inspected”), our couch came ripped and I noted that along with several scratches and water damage on the walls but without an email apparently that move in paper doesn’t do anything, our bathroom sink has been clogged since move in and completely stopped draining after 3 months, the pool deck has been under construction the entirety of our stay so far so we can’t really enjoy the view, and the machine in the gym is still broken, coffee machine on floor 9 never has coffee and is always a complete mess, the flooring in our apartment has splattered paint all over it, the concierge staff has been helpful but the overall maintenance and stay at evo has been terrible to say the least. We’re disappointed w our 1st apartment especially for the price we pay per month.
Mary Kathleen
Decent but lacks punctuality and 100% completion. Many jobs are started one day and finished weeks later. Maintenance takes forever to respond
Allison
Evo is an excellent place to live. It’s super convenient because it’s right across from 30th street station and also right between drexel university and upenn
Ziqi
The location was good. Amenities were adequate. However, the mailroom and delivery were very poorly managed. Also, I don’t know why the windows are not designed to be able to open make the air not so good inside
Jessica
Leasing office staff is super kind and definitely do whatever they can to help. I’ve really been enjoying the little events that come up for the community.