Overall a good living experience. I have lived in a four bedroom for two years and possibly going in a third. I would recommend for any students

I have only positive things to say about the staff here. They are so nice and helpful. The rooms are clean though kind of tight. They have really good facilities and free printing which is really awesome.

The building is very nice and clean. The views from the gym and rooftop pool are amazing. This location is hard to beat. Tons of nearby places to eat, drink. Staff and security are friendly and helpful.

My experience has been super positive! I love the free coffee and printing and the quiet and private study rooms. I also love the front desk

It is a great place to live. My favorite part about it, is the dog friendly element of the building. My dog loves to run around on cira green.

Great place to live, with great views and amenities. The staff has always been open and friendly. The only feedback I have is the elevators not all operating at the same time is pretty brutal at times.

My experience has been good at Evo. I haven't had any major problems except for the smell in the hall. It often smells like trash, and the trash rooms themselves are usually very dirty and smell bad.

Everything is perfect. The building, security, Cira green, the pool, and everywhere is really nice. 5 starts all the way no doubt. Wanna leave here for the rest of my college life.

For being one of the only furnished apartments to live in, Evo has done a great job at providing location and comfort to its residents with lots of choices

Everything has been great so far! Maintenance requests have been answered, community is super friendly, and the gym facility is awesome. Will definitely be recommending to friends!

Overall this has been a great experience for my son. Only two problems so far: 1) Upstairs resident had water issue which affected my son's apartment below. Maintenance responded quickly to initial call but took too long to follow up with final fixes (painting, I think). 2) Mattresses are poor. I think people need to bring their own mattress toppers or perhaps their own new mattresses. Existing mattresses are no good. Don't get me wrong: evo is GREAT!!!!!! It's just not perfect, yet. Need to host more events that are hard to avoid. For example, post event information on main doors. Host events on first floor so people can't avoid them. Host concerts (allow guests) every Friday and Saturday. Allow residents to reserve pool for their own functions. Free screenings of the movie Creed II which I believe was partially filmed on location at evo. I could go on and on. I love evo.

private bedroom and bathroom are gorgeous! And also there has color printer which allow us to print documents for free. The fitness care is also useful.

overall an excellent community. the staff are awesome. maintenance is very fast. only issue is that some residents don't know how to use the trash chute...

I love living at Evo. The building has such great amenities that I wouldn't be able to get anywhere else for such a great price. Moving to Evo was a great decision!

Great community to live in! Rooms come furnished, pool is amazing, and study lounges are awesome. Staff is very helpful and friendly. Maintenance is fast as well!

Hi Professor is the semester I have a semester of college I am currently trying to get my degree in college this semester and I am still not able to get enrolled in at all semester and I am still not able to get enrolled in at this semester and wqq

Like the activities, fitness courses and free brunch! Staff are always friendly and helpful. Wifi are good, most of the time. Gym is a little bit small for weight-lifting.

Living at Evo has been great so far. The rooms are spacious, and the climate control is extremely convenient. The only thing that could change is better wifi. The concierge has been phenomenal through the move in process and getting acclimated. I think for the price, you get exactly what you pay for.

Was one of the best experiences living in Evo. Always had my issues solved quickly and amenities are just simply amazing. Close to school and the subway

The place is not bad. the location is good, very close to 30th train station. And I like the 24 hours fitness center. The rooftop pool and sky lounge are also great.

Great apartment in general. Love the location and amenities, only the room can be a bit small sometimes. Pet-friendly!! Also you can not miss the pool on top floor the view is enchanting

Evo is a great modern space to live in. Having a private room and bathroom is very convenient. In-house free laundry is also nice. Maintenance is always quick and helpful. The building has great social amenities and a decent gym.

Super nice, clean and very retro. The pool and the gym are amazing as well as the rooms and the staff. Free printing is great for a college student and free coffee!

I never expected a four-person apartment could still feel so spacious. There is enough room for everyone to have their own space, and yet also enough room to accommodate all of us and more in the common area. Being able to live with my friends has made my last two years of school such a blast.

I love living in Evo Philly because of all the amenities! I feel supported and like to staff really cares about me. I hope to stay living here for a long time!