This place is great and the staff is awesome. Maintenance is always on point and there is nothing to complain about in the building! Front desk security are the nicest people you'll ever meet too!

It's been a pleasure being able to live at Evo this year. The staff is very friendly and there's always an event going on for residents or cool things planned for the community

So far everything has been great! I was so excited to move in, and everything is meeting my expectations so far. I Iook forward to a great year. Thanks!

The building and its’ views are beautiful and the location is perfect. Cons: Walls are pretty thin and the concierge/package pick up hours aren’t great for those who work past 7pm.

The best thing here for me is the separate bathroom for each resident which really makes my life easier and more pleasant. And I really enjoy using the study lunge and gym

One word - Heaven. Overall great building, very professionally operated. The staff is very helpful and always willing to help. Front desk staff is phenomenal, and consistently go above and beyond to help with anything. The building is very clean, and all amenities are always presentable.

Living in Evo Philly has been great so far! The new guest sign in process has been smooth and I have not run into any major problems living here. My only complaint is that the sound barrier is not very strong.

It's all good. The coffee is free, as well as the printer, I really appreciate it. But it would be great if the delivery room can open at night.

love living here! evo offers so many fun activities for residents who live here! staff is extremely friendly, amenities are nice and clean, and residents are respectful.

Very comfortable, close to the metro, 30th terminal UPenn and Drexel, you can walk to downtown from here. Appliances are in good conditions. All the amenities are a plus!

Having a great time here so far at Evo Philly. I Wish the concierge was open before 10, that's about it! Love the coffee, the security people are so friendly, you can't beat the view.

This is my second year to live in evo philly. I would say that everything is pretty good and that's way I referred serval my friend to live here this year!

Evo Philly is the best housing option for Drexel students in my opinion. The guards at the front desk and the staff on the concierge level are all so helpful. Evo takes into consideration the requests of its residents, such as sending an email to the front desk when a guest arrives. The rent is a little overpriced, but the amenities pretty much make up for it.

Evo is a nice place . It has great amenities and views that really make it worth its rates. It also has really kind and friendly staff who are always happy to greet and help.

the location is good. Apartment is nice with full kitchen, private bedroom and bath. Building is newish and the pool is spectacular. The gym could be better equipped and the no smoking policy should be more strictly enforced.

It is an overall good place, especially the design of the building is good. And I know the architect of this building is Penn Design’s professor.

Living here for the amenities, but the living space is pretty average/small. Maintenance requests are not always filled in a timely manner. I'll live here in the future for its convenience (i.e. pre-furnished, near campus).

The room is too small. These's no vending machine in the building and no 24/7 convenience store around here. The dryer does not really work well, I had to spend 3 hours to dry the clothes I usually finish drying in 1 hour.

The apartment building is in a very good neighborhood and the location is great for both Penn and Drexel students. Take about 10 mins to get from my room to classroom.

One of the most prolific buildings of this city. I have had a good experience so far. It has nice ammenities and good community programs for the residents.

I love living here. Staff is amazing! Great amenities... I love the gym and the pool. The rooms are excellent and so is the view. The pet friendly aspect is unbeatable..

Very good living experience. It has wonderful facilities with friendly staffs. What's more there are lots of activities held every month, lots of surprise for residents.

I liked the place a lot. The communilty is pretty chill and keeps to their own that i like. The management is very helpfull and considerate. The ammenities are very good and really compliment the location.

The apartment building is beautiful. I love the pool on the rooftop. I haven't had any maintenance problems in my apartment. So far, no complaints!

Spacious living space, fully furnished excellent concierge service. Beautiful pool up top, with amenities such as the gym and the game room. Quiet spaces to study and amazing green roof.