It’s been fine so far. I love the amenities. Cira Green is amazing. The view from the rooftop is spectacular. The room is smaller than expected but we make it work. The closet is a decent size.

It’s definitely one of the more accommodating buildings in the area. My experience with customer service had be relatively seamless and the amenities provided are another big plus.

I really enjoy the apartment space as well as the amenities that are provided for the entire community. The extra facilities such as the gym and pool are excellent additions to the experience.

Generally really enjoy living here. There was an awful issue over the summer with the trash which was unacceptable. Also the current issue with not being able to use our keys to get into the building is a big problem.

Been living in evo for the past year and half love this place. Its got a great community and breathtaking views and close to many restaurants and bars and always safe and secure!!

I haven't moved in yet but I'm excited and I want these points! The pool seems awesome but I heard it's closed often, im excited for the view and the gym.

I love Evo! The amenities are great and so is the apartment itself. I love the space we have with our own bathroom and closet and the option to have pets!

The package delivery system is much better than it used to be. Overall, I think, the apartment is great. Quiet neighbors, fun events and friendly staff.

I am excited to be moving in next Fall term. I have toured the apartment building twice. The first time by myself and the second with my friends to get them interested in moving too. I look forward to the amenities and living here.

Fantastic amenities and bedroom spaces with walk-in closets. Energy saving amenities. The highlight is the pool on the 32nd floor. Looking forward to living.

my experience has decreased over the last 3-4 years. the trash rooms are awful, mold and stains everywhere. the charges for lock outs are outrageous. the rent is outrageous for anyone that understands the concept of earning your own money. overall would not recommend to any of my friends. the place needs to bring in and pay people to deep clean everything.

At least it doesn't smell anymore! Management is still eh. It's very expensive for very small concrete prison cells. The elevators are still smelly

Evo offers a large number of welcoming and helpful staff as well as a friendly community of neighbors. I can always depend on Evo to have clean apartment spaces with well kept community areas.

good living experience, love the view love the pet. now the community is much better than before. the rent is reasonable. It do cater to student needs. There are many activities in each month. love it!

Reply from Evo Philly

Love living at Evo. Although I share a 4 bed apartment that gets noisy because my bedroom is right next to the living room, I still love my apartment and all amenities provided and the location being close to university. The staff has always been very helpful, which is an extra plus. Waiting for it to get warm again so that we can use the pool.

Reply from Evo Philly

It's pretty good! The lobby doors don't lock though, and security rarely stops people from going up. Also consider changing the wipes in the gym as they are usually dry and people waste a lot of them trying to reach for a wet one.

Reply from Evo Philly

Overall good experience, helpful staff and maintenance team. The only complain would be that the soundproof in the unit are not so good. You can definitely hear your roommate

Reply from Evo Philly

Great amenities and location. Management is sometimes slow/spotty with work orders, though, even with things that are urgent. Overall a good experience.

Reply from Evo Philly

Awesome location and amenities, rooms are small but nice and having private bathrooms makes it one of the most ideal student-oriented housing available in University City. Also, the views are fantastic pretty much anywhere in the building, except for the Cira Green side of the building where you have to deal with the reflection from the giant TV screen (can you please take that down, no one wants it) but this is a building that I would surely recommend to any student looking for comfortability, privacy, and a good location.

Reply from Evo Philly

I have lived in evo for 2 years now and I love the rooftop pool. The gym has a nice view and is usually not too busy. Location is extremely convenient too

Reply from Evo Philly

I have lived at Evo Philly for almost 2 years. Great amenities. The rooftop pool is great in the summer! Also, staff has been very helpful and kind.

Reply from Evo Philly

Great Staff, always incredibly helpful and competent. Effective communications to the residence as well as never keeping you waiting when in need of assistance. The front desk workers are the most attentive that I have ever come in contact with.

Reply from Evo Philly

Evo has great people, like staff and other residents. But sometimes the printers don't work or the coffee machine breaks and these things take a long time to fix.

Reply from Evo Philly

It’s a good place to live while in college, there are a lot of amenities which is cool. It can get pretty dirty sometimes though and the trash is always a problem.

Reply from Evo Philly

you can see that the building used to be really nice, but through lack of care and attention the building has become really worn down. the rooms are furnished but definitely have signs of wear, the fridge has stains and countertops have seen better days. The wifi also often shuts down. Some maintenance requests are half-assed; however, staff are nice enough. Overall, still a decent place but not as premium as the price we are paying.