Evo Philly

4.1

4.1

I love the location amenities offered at evo! It has been a shame I haven't really gotten to take advantage of them though because of the pandemic, but I'm hoping to before my lease is up. Loved the brief time things were opened.
The location and apartment overall are nice. However, the building is low quality - leaks, broken doors, broken appliances. Maintenance comes and claims to have fixed things but they stay broken. The building is also inaccessible (no automatic doors).
My experience has been great! The building is clean, the staff are friendly, and I love my apartment. I would definitely recommend Evo to a friend.
Nothing can be fixed on time, no clean up before move-in, expensive parking, false advertising on "utility included". The only good thing about evo is its location and pool, and due to covid neither of them are useful.
Fun place to live! Love the events and giveaways. Comfortable and safe. Quick response to residents needs. Study rooms are amazing with great views of the city.
The overall life experience here is good. The maintenance team didn't respond to the work order very quickly in the first month of moving in. But it's quickly responded now.
So far so good! I just wish our dishwasher was the right size, currently, it is smaller than standard. I also would love for there to be more prize oriented opportunities.
Friendly staff and great amenities! I’m so glad they opened up the gym again. Love the location, next to center city but also in university city!
Great amenities and staff. Everyone that works here is incredibly kind. The amenities are beautiful. Living here is like a dream come true.
Love my single bedroom and bathroom! The view of cira green is awesome... only complain is the blasting of music when there’s only a few people outside.