STAR WARS: JEDI FALLEN ORDER WON'T HAVE MULTIPLAYER OR MICROTRANSACTIONS Share. Respawn confirmed that Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order will be a single-player story game with no multiplayer and no microtransactions.

the officers here are very friendly and provide really nice services!the room have essentially functions. really recommend this to you gays all!

Love the amenities and convenience of it coming furnished. More of a dorm-like feel and mostly undergrad residents. I’m in professional school, and haven’t had issues with the residents being too loud or disruptive.

Very nice and convenient apartment building to live in, but not too sure about the maintenance staff. Had money taken out of my room from shortly after a repair order had been completed online but the repairs had never been done.

Its a good place to live that is very close to Drexel. Currently the apartment is great, but I wished there was a way to re-arrange the bedroom furniture. The walls are thin, but it's bearable with the sound. The elevators are fast, but slow sometimes. The leasing office and guest sign in policy is a bit easier than other residence halls I've lived in.

Absolutely amazing. Beautiful complex, useful amenities, location is close to center city. Very modern look in the apartments and the view is to kill for.

Reply from Evo Philly

So far I have really liked living in evo and I would recommend it to all my friends, classmates and coworkers. Clean, great views and helpful staff

Reply from Evo Philly

Location is great if you have work or school in university city. however rooms and space allocated for living are fairly small for the price.

Reply from Evo Philly

A Little dirty in some places like the gym. Someone needs to do a really good cleaning up there. Needs to be a system to make sure weights and stuff doesn't disappear

Reply from Evo Philly

Although I haven't officially moved in, I am so excited to! I can't wait to see my apartment & live in this community with so many amenities.

Reply from Evo Philly

I love how evo is pet friendly. My dog mac loves to play with other dogs on cira green. The staff is very helpful. I really enjoyed my experience at evo.

Reply from Evo Philly

living at evo as a drexel student is definitely better than all the other options. all the amenities and the overall feel of my apartment makes it worth the hard work to pay rent lol.

Reply from Evo Philly

Generally it's great, except for the unpainted wall and sometimes not working coffee machine or printer on the 9 floor. I like the lounge most, but it's not that good at constrain noise.

Everything is great but I think the beds could’ve been better and new washer and dryer could be very heplful as these current ones don’t catch proper “lint” and clothes catch small dust lint balls.

Great amenities and love how it comes fully furnished. I like the "industrial" yet "modern" feel. Big fan of the 24/7 gym and printing services. Sometimes a bit loud, but overall love it.

Reply from Evo Philly

Great place to live with tons of nearby places to eat, drink, and explore. Nice view from the rooftop pool deck. Staff and security are friendly and helpful.

I am a prospective resident, so I have not technically actually slept there yet, but my experience dealing with the Evo so far has been great. Especially the people at the concierge.

Reply from Evo Philly

I recently moved into evo and I love it! It is clean and everything is taken care of! I feel safe there and love the events. I wish that they completed work order quicker, but I love the space!

Reply from Evo Philly

It’s good price for location but it is cheaply made the walls are too thin and it feels like a dorm. The pool is nice but not well maintained.

Reply from Evo Philly

The location is great. It is close to everywhere. The buiding is fairly new so it is neat. The amenities are convenient and clean. Overall, i am satisfied

Reply from Evo Philly

Having the gym and the pool is especially great in the summer. I would live here again, but it is too expensive to live with less than 4 people. The gym needs to be cleaned up but otherwise is very convenient

I think it is not that good because the noice from outside is very annoying. Also I don't like the high fee here. I think i would leave soon.

I have overall had a fine time living at Evo. My only qualm is communicating with the leasing office can at times be frustrating. If I talk to two different employees I can get two different and contradicting sets of information on the same subject.

I really enjoyed my time here at evo. The study rooms, gym, and pool area... everything is so convenient here for me, and staff here are mostly very nice.

Reply from Evo Philly

I like the fact that the building offers studio and 1 bedroom apartments with furnitures close to universities. There is a person working in the lobby 24/7 which makes it feel safe. However, the building should be updated and cleaned more often.