For being one of the only furnished apartments to live in, Evo has done a great job at providing location and comfort to its residents with lots of choices

Everything has been great so far! Maintenance requests have been answered, community is super friendly, and the gym facility is awesome. Will definitely be recommending to friends!

Overall this has been a great experience for my son. Only two problems so far: 1) Upstairs resident had water issue which affected my son's apartment below. Maintenance responded quickly to initial call but took too long to follow up with final fixes (painting, I think). 2) Mattresses are poor. I think people need to bring their own mattress toppers or perhaps their own new mattresses. Existing mattresses are no good. Don't get me wrong: evo is GREAT!!!!!! It's just not perfect, yet. Need to host more events that are hard to avoid. For example, post event information on main doors. Host events on first floor so people can't avoid them. Host concerts (allow guests) every Friday and Saturday. Allow residents to reserve pool for their own functions. Free screenings of the movie Creed II which I believe was partially filmed on location at evo. I could go on and on. I love evo.

private bedroom and bathroom are gorgeous! And also there has color printer which allow us to print documents for free. The fitness care is also useful.

overall an excellent community. the staff are awesome. maintenance is very fast. only issue is that some residents don't know how to use the trash chute...

I love living at Evo. The building has such great amenities that I wouldn't be able to get anywhere else for such a great price. Moving to Evo was a great decision!

Great community to live in! Rooms come furnished, pool is amazing, and study lounges are awesome. Staff is very helpful and friendly. Maintenance is fast as well!

Hi Professor is the semester I have a semester of college I am currently trying to get my degree in college this semester and I am still not able to get enrolled in at all semester and I am still not able to get enrolled in at this semester and wqq

Like the activities, fitness courses and free brunch! Staff are always friendly and helpful. Wifi are good, most of the time. Gym is a little bit small for weight-lifting.

Living at Evo has been great so far. The rooms are spacious, and the climate control is extremely convenient. The only thing that could change is better wifi. The concierge has been phenomenal through the move in process and getting acclimated. I think for the price, you get exactly what you pay for.

Was one of the best experiences living in Evo. Always had my issues solved quickly and amenities are just simply amazing. Close to school and the subway

The place is not bad. the location is good, very close to 30th train station. And I like the 24 hours fitness center. The rooftop pool and sky lounge are also great.

Great apartment in general. Love the location and amenities, only the room can be a bit small sometimes. Pet-friendly!! Also you can not miss the pool on top floor the view is enchanting

Evo is a great modern space to live in. Having a private room and bathroom is very convenient. In-house free laundry is also nice. Maintenance is always quick and helpful. The building has great social amenities and a decent gym.

Super nice, clean and very retro. The pool and the gym are amazing as well as the rooms and the staff. Free printing is great for a college student and free coffee!

I never expected a four-person apartment could still feel so spacious. There is enough room for everyone to have their own space, and yet also enough room to accommodate all of us and more in the common area. Being able to live with my friends has made my last two years of school such a blast.

I love living in Evo Philly because of all the amenities! I feel supported and like to staff really cares about me. I hope to stay living here for a long time!

The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely. I love the convenience of the elevator and four story covered parking garage.

I have only lived here for 2 months but I love it so far. The amenities are amazing. My view from my room is breathtaking. It is a great way to wake up in the morning.

My time at evo has been great so far. Its a welcoming community and feels friendly. I really enjoy the pool and sometimes go by the evening just to relax over there. My apartment is also great and thankfully Ive got great roommates.

The pool is awesome to hang out at with friends, only complaint is that it should definitely be heated since the weather is warm enough outside but not hot enough to heat the pool. Maintenance requests are kind of slow and internet could be way faster.

Evo is a fantastic place to live. I highly recommend to grad students at Penn. It's in a perfect location - a short walk away from campus and an even shorter walk to downtown and all the Philly has to offer. Especially in the warm weather, the pool is amazing. The rooftop is always a great place to work, in addition to the business center and the multiple lounges. The fitness center in the building is also a huge addition.

It would be more helpful if the gym can be enlarged. Also, I hope in the future, more instruments could be added u to the gym. Staffs in the apartment are really helpful and nice!

The apartment is nice but some parts of walls or ceilings are not painted. I love the gym and common space that is on the top floor. The view from my room is amazing too!

I love my new place! It's really spacious, the staff is really helpful and they go above and beyond to assist you. The amenities are also amazing!