The whole process was really easy and streamlined. I was notified quite early when my original suite was unavailable and was able to later move to a different layout.

Evo has a great number of amenities that are convenient to have. The location is great as well. The community is primarily students, which is something to keep in mind. The staff here is great!

Great place to live. Location is perfect, lots of amenities, apartment is furnished and beautiful. Definitely recommend if you’re willing to spend a little extra

I really enjoyed my time at evo. the staff is very accommodating and the amenities are very well maintained. I would definitely recommend to others

I really like living here with all of the amenities and cool stuff near it like Cira Green and the Post. Sometimes the elevators are annoying though.

The gym could use another bench since one broke and was not replaced. Ever since the WiFi was “upgraded” our phones almost never connect to it.

Evo has very friendly staff and maintenance team. You can always rely on them for quality service and helpful information. They are the foundation to Evo's warm and welcoming community.

Reply from Evo Philly

Generally speaking, living at EVO is pretty good. Helpful stuff, gym and swimming pool, the only thing I feel weird is sometimes the package room checks id, but not all the time, which is confusing. Stuff at the package room should follow the rules.

The showers constantly make a very loud Jack hammer like noise at all times of the day. This is a non smoking building yet the staff does nothing about the constant smoking in the stair ways.

Evo makes it easy for students to lease, providing fully furnished apartments with amazing amenities and resident benefits. The location is ideal, the rooftop pool, gym, and the Green make this a great place to live!

IT has been so nice to live in phiily, its been awesome to live inEVO the pool iss so amazing, I hope th epool can be cleaner tho but its all good amazing

The location is amazing and everyone including the staff is super friendly. I have loved living here and would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a convenient safe location.

My overall experience is not too bad. But in general, the management is not good. The trash room is always smelly. The floor is not clean most of the time.

Evo is great for being a student. You have 24/7 coffee and printing. The pool and gym on the property is just an added bonus. The staff is very nice

Trash is not collected frequently enough and maintenance is very slow. Overall, experience has been good. Amenities are very good and management puts on fun events. Views are great.

I just signed a lease and have called Evo many times to discuss questions I have had, and they are always very helpful! Moreover, the location and amenities are great.

Great amenities and service. The pool is amazing. Staff always treats me with respect. Good place for a student in University City. Come to Evo.

I heard it is really good here so far the management team seems to be ok and do not have much problem with that. I hope it is good in the future as well

The staff and maintenance crew are great and super helpful. The amenities are nice especially since the bar and outdoor seating area opened up on Cira Green.

"This community was an extremely beautiful, well kept and peaceful community. Everything was so beautiful that I felt like I was at a resort. The office staff was extremely accommodating and friendly also. It could not be better located and was amidst a lot of shopping, restaurants, transportation and schools. It offered amenities that most communities did not."

I wish there were more food and beverages available in the 33rd floor lounge. Otherwise, it is a very decent living space for college students.

Evo is a great place to live! Perfect location for Drexel and Penn students. Also, some of the staff are nice and accommodating. I have lived in Evo for almost 2 years.

STAR WARS: JEDI FALLEN ORDER WON'T HAVE MULTIPLAYER OR MICROTRANSACTIONS Share. Respawn confirmed that Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order will be a single-player story game with no multiplayer and no microtransactions.

the officers here are very friendly and provide really nice services!the room have essentially functions. really recommend this to you gays all!

Love the amenities and convenience of it coming furnished. More of a dorm-like feel and mostly undergrad residents. I’m in professional school, and haven’t had issues with the residents being too loud or disruptive.