Evo Philly

4.1

4.1

Evo is a great place to live! The amenities are awesome and staff is friendly. The management team is very responsive to questions and concerns.
One of the most convenient and comfortable places to reside at with amazing facilities like gym, study lounges, clubhouse and a pool! The view is great from every room!
I love how Evo is between campus and the city. It allows me to feel like I am still a student yet also growing into an adult. I also really love how Evo is a high-rise that has some incredible view of the city.
The apartments I've seen all look amazing! The huge windows bring in so much sunlight and have amazing views. I can't wait to live here in the fall.
I am liking the experience so far. The maintenance is quick. Whenever I call or email Evo Philly, they are really quick to response! The staff is really friendly.
Problems with the hot water, but no complaints about the surrounding residents. I also don't socialize with them much. Any lounges facing a window are always super cold and I wish they had seats that actually provide comfortable seating with back support. Even the seats in the rooms aren't comfortable to study in. You can't rest your back on it or you'll lean back like 90 degrees.
Other residents here are so easy to talk to from just having small talk in the elevators to waving to one another in common areas. The staff here are extremely nice and I really admire how clean they keep common areas
It’s been good Prices are too high for a pandemic some consideration should have been made But the amenities and events are always fun The apartment is comfortable
Really like the location and the unit itself! The staff is very nice and I am excited to live at Evo Philly for the rest of my college education.
I have loved living here. I specifically love the amenities which Evo offers. My favorite is the gym and the access to cira green! I recommend Evo to all.