Evo Philly

4.1

4.1

I’m have been a member of the evo community for 3 years. It’s a very good place to live for college students. Great location right accross from 30#> st station.
Friendly staff and great facilities! I love spending my time at cira green and also taking trips into center city. Excited to start summer term.
Love living here and the surroundings. I'm able to go on quick walks into the city and go to all the stores on walnut street! Such a great experience.
I think everything in EVO is great. But i don't like the random room inspection. I think evo should at least send us email about the period when they will do room inspection rather than just break into the room and wake me up. This is not only annoying but also inresponsible for resident. The resident cannot wear mask at the first time. Also the price for some room in evo is not reasonable. for example, 3b3b there is a small room which is the same price as the other one's.
It has been great so far! I would definitely want to live here again next year, but it is a little too far from campus. The views are gorgeous. Overall, had a really good experience!
i am coming up on the end of my lease and i’ve been here for 4 years. the greatest things about evo are obvious, the amenities and location. the negative things, you wouldn’t know till moving here. like how higher management took extremely little action to financially protect it’s residents during COVID, or how even though im a 25 year old adult, i can only have 3 ppl at my apartment when i have a large family that wants to come and see me. If you’re my age, pay your own bills, and value people that value your time and money, I’d reconsider signing a lease here. You will be sacrificing your values for a pool, a good location, etc. That being said, George Doll of the Accounting Dept did everything in his power to assist me in my transition out of Evo and I appreciate his efforts and customer service. I realize he doesn’t make all the financial rules. And even if he does, he at least gave me his full attention when I reached out to him regarding my relet.
Well managed apartment building with good amenities. The apartment itself is clean and modern. Overall a great experience to be living here.
I like the location and the amenities, but unfortunately it can be difficult to enjoy because of how many outside people sneak up to the pool and the disrespectful trashing of that area!
Love living at Evo! Everyone is super nice and I have had a wonderful experience living here. The amenities are amazing and super unique to the building.
Everyone have been great so far. I’m looking forward to living here and exploring more of the amenities and Philadelphia in general. So convenient how everything is set up.