Evo Philly

Staff are always responsive and maintenance staff have been friendly and helpful too. I remember giving feedback on how the lobby entrance was not locked, but that has been fixed too
Had an amazing time staying here for a month. Staff is very helpful. I wish Evo started opening other amenities as well when it can start the sunset Social. Other neighbouring buildings have opened amenities with restrictions.
Evo is god awful. Air conditioning constantly broke, my room flooded, and above all the washer and dryer didn't work. While maintenance did their best to try to fix it, it was never done. Place is AWFUL
My experience is good, except for the construction work very late at night. The construction crew next to this building is clearly violating the noise pollution laws of Philadelphia.
Evo is nice, even during the pandemic. There are safety precautions and the building still functions well. However, it is unfortunate that rent is not decreased since many amenities are no longer available...
You did nothing to help your residents during the Coronavirus pandemic. Most students lost their jobs and all we got from Evo was an email saying “reminder: your rent is STILL due.” Not to mention the building is always dirty.
Live in a student community that fosters learning, while balancing out your personal life with amazing amenities. Our residents have access to 11 two-story study lounges, rooftop infinity pool, free weekly fitness classes, and much more. Stay fit in our two-story 24/7 fitness center, and stay social with our exclusive events happening on-site. You’ll never run out of things to do when living at evo Cira Centre South!
Awesome location. Package system got updated which is great. Sometimes have hot water problem and WiFi connection problems. Lower level can be a bit noisy due to the train station.
Great atmosphere, love the location. Rooms are very spacious and windows have the apartment always bright. Gym looks great but haven’t been able to try it out yet
haven’t moved in yet but the service was great at the leasing office when I called 100 times. They were also great when it came to helping me out with my lease and other issues.