EVO has everything, swimming pool, gym, even Chinese Majiang card playing machine! Enjoy the life here, and I hope you can also live in EVO. Best choice!

Rooms are great but the front desk staff doesn’t seem to know much. Management is very helpful but are definitely stretched too thin. Need more employees who aren’t students.

Apartment is nice with full kitchen, private bedroom and bath. Building is newish and the pool is spectacular. The gym could be better equipped and the no smoking policy should be more strictly enforced.

So far so good! I spent most of my time lounging in the pool club and i love it! The facilities are always cleaned. I love having a coffee shop in the lobby, too, although I wish they had better hours.

This community is great but the front desk could use some training in making people feel more comfortable and like they know what they are doing. Great place and space though

The amenities are fantastic. The pool has a great view into the city. I love the location and the staff here. Everything about Evo is well organized and intensely catered to the resident's needs.

I just moved to Philadelphia this summer, and I chose EVO based on the online information. What I liked here is that everyone bedroom has private bathroom, it's all furnitured, and it has lounges and parks where we can have fun.

Ever since I moved in I experienced excellent staff and excellent service. I wish the maintenance requests didn't take 2 weeks to get completed though.

Clean building, spacious rooms, and new appliances in my unit. However, the walls are quite thin and some residents are noisy. It would also be nice if there were an entry area (or closet) in each unit for storing coats and shoes. Concierge staff, security, and the maintenance personnel are all very friendly.

A nice place to live, the staff is friendly, great security, and the location is prime. Also, the pool deck and the gym have an amazing view.

The community is made up of a specific demographic group, with the majority being college students in Drexel. The management organizes (about) monthly meet-and-greets to foster community belonging. Other than that, the room quality we get is purely a matter of luck. In some rooms, things/appliances malfunction easily. For example, maintenance tells me they "remember my room" because of its repeated issues from before I moved in.

Maintenance could be quicker but overall great service! The exercise classes are a lot of fun. Super energetic! Looking forward to seeing how the rest of the year goes.

Maintenance issues keep popping up, and my sink has draining issues. On the pro side, the front desk security is always very sweet, and I love the coffee offered at the concierge.

Pretty good place, close walk to my car behind UCrossings and close to classes at Drexel. Only problem is that the room was not clean when i moved in and mine wasn't the only room not clean my friends on the floor above didn't have a clean room.

This place is absolutely amazing. They are dog friendly, the maintenance team is always helping me to fix things in the apartment. Evo chose the best roommates!

everything has been great so far... the gym is awesome. i suggest putting the blinds up in the morning so that residents can see the view while working out. they've been down since i started going.. i'm paying a lot more than my roommate who's room is much bigger than mine.. but other than that, no complaints. the place is beautiful.

I've really enjoyed living in Evo Philadelphia so far. The staff are all friendly. The amenities are great, especially 24/7 access to the gym

The apartment community is excellent, as well as all the amenities and the Evo staff. However, the apartment was not at all clean upon move-in.

This is my first year and I really like living at Evo. Great location wise. Nice views of the city. Having a free gym, swimming pool and park to go to is great!

I do appreciate the events Evo plans for us, especially the physical activities where the residents have a more personal experience with the trainer. Providing information on future roommates would be helpful so that the current residents can get in-contact with their new roommate before move-in.

I love it here! Being so close to the cira green is amazing and I really like the style of the apartments. The amenities that evo provides are also amazing.

I love living in evo! This is my third year here and I absolutely love the amenities, staff, and the apartments. Feels very home-y. Security is a huge plus, and you can't beat the rooftop pool!

The location is wonderful since it is so close to center city. The rooms are nice though slightly small but other than that all the amenities are nice and operational

Just moved in, awesome building! Lots of closet space which is always important. The included amenities are also amazing: rooftop infinity pool and lounge, two story gym, green roof... so many benefits to living here!

Pretty good I think. Though price is a little bit high, I still think this is the best in the university city. I am satisfied with my experience here.