I recently moved into evo and I love it! It is clean and everything is taken care of! I feel safe there and love the events. I wish that they completed work order quicker, but I love the space!

Reply from Evo Philly

The location is great. It is close to everywhere. The buiding is fairly new so it is neat. The amenities are convenient and clean. Overall, i am satisfied

Reply from Evo Philly

Having the gym and the pool is especially great in the summer. I would live here again, but it is too expensive to live with less than 4 people. The gym needs to be cleaned up but otherwise is very convenient

I really enjoyed my time here at evo. The study rooms, gym, and pool area... everything is so convenient here for me, and staff here are mostly very nice.

Reply from Evo Philly

live comfortably, I like this space here, I stayed here 3 years and most of things are good. Nice public space and top roof area. Also a nice party building.

Reply from Evo Philly

Living in Evo has been awesome! There's a ton of programming for residents and the staff in the concierge is always willing to help us out with any problems we run into.

Reply from Evo Philly

Evo has an incredibly friendly and welcoming community. The staff are always helpful, and the variety of monthly planned events that they offer help me to introduce myself and get to know my neighbors.

Friendly staff, nice neighbours. Close to Drexel, UPenn, Center City and 30th street station. Gym, rooftop and study lounges fit exact needs

My experience has been good. Comfortable living environment and a courteous staff. Maintenance request are usually responded to promptly, but not always. Nonetheless, I have decided to renew my lease.

Nice Place to live in. Super close to the Drexel Campus. Nice and Friendly Leasing Office staff. The only concern of mine is that I wish the floors would be a little easier to clean or came clean in the first place.

This is a really good apartment. I feel so comfortable and convenience. As long as I don’t live in philly. I may like leave evo because I will never leave this good apartment.

Reply from Evo Philly

The past four months have been great. Problems were solved one by one. I am pretty sure things are going to be even better and I will definitely invite friends to live here.

Evo is great and the location is really convenient. The building is very nice and it is perfect for students or young professionals living in the city.

I have lived in Evo for almost a year. Excellent location for Drexel and Upenn students. Beautiful facilities, kind staff, free gym classes and pets allowed.

Everyone who works at Evo Philly is exceptionally helpful and understanding. It is a clean, fun, and accessible place to live. I love having a gym on site as well as so many common spaces for doing homework.

Love the staff, they are really accomodating. The rooms are very spacious and the amenities are also really clean. I would highly recommend.

Love feeling safe and secure in the building. The staff is friendly and nice. Free coffee and printing is amazing for being a college student.

The amenities are definitely a convenience to have, and the location of this apartment building is a major convenience. The concierge hours are unfortunately during working hours, so it's a bit more difficult to pick up packages or speak to management during the week (short hours on weekends).

Overall a good living experience. I have lived in a four bedroom for two years and possibly going in a third. I would recommend for any students

I have only positive things to say about the staff here. They are so nice and helpful. The rooms are clean though kind of tight. They have really good facilities and free printing which is really awesome.

The building is very nice and clean. The views from the gym and rooftop pool are amazing. This location is hard to beat. Tons of nearby places to eat, drink. Staff and security are friendly and helpful.

My experience has been super positive! I love the free coffee and printing and the quiet and private study rooms. I also love the front desk

It is a great place to live. My favorite part about it, is the dog friendly element of the building. My dog loves to run around on cira green.

Great place to live, with great views and amenities. The staff has always been open and friendly. The only feedback I have is the elevators not all operating at the same time is pretty brutal at times.

My experience has been good at Evo. I haven't had any major problems except for the smell in the hall. It often smells like trash, and the trash rooms themselves are usually very dirty and smell bad.