Evo Philly
4 stars1,156 Reviews

1,156 Reviews

1,156 Reviews

Xinchun
I really hope the sound insulations could improve. By the way, sometimes even the staff themselves are not so familiar about the policies such as how the rentals are calculated, what if we want to switch unit, and the emails are not responded in time.
Verified Resident
classic private equity Disappointments all around. what can you expect but the worst no seriously let this poem be a reminder that this private equity thing is hilarious
Verified Resident
non-stopping construction that are super close and starts early plus the constant partying noise from the 8th floor cire green is super annoying
Shumin
I haven't moved in yet, but I sincerely pray that I can be assigned a clean and tidy room, no rats, no cockroaches, no furniture that often strikes, that's the minimum I need
Lilian
I love every single part of the condominium. People are very nice, they help you any time you need something for your apartment. I love the common areas and how clean they are
Valliammai
I’ve enjoyed living at evo through the course of my lease. The leasing office is always welcoming and I enjoy being able to depend on them whenever needed.
Devang
Evo is a great building with many fun, useful amenities like the pool, gym, and game room. Always had good roommates and I loved that I had my own bathroom. As with any large apartment building there are some residents who make living there less enjoyable, but the staff were always very kind to me and helped out in any way they could. Overall a great place to live!
Mary Kathleen
I don’t think any of the changes people actually want are being made. For example: better package system, maintenance permanently resolving issues in a timely manner.
Gruhi
about 2 months ago
it is very nice! i love the spacious rooms and bathrooms and the fact that there is a gym!! i also love the pool, the study rooms are very nice too!!
Yutian
about 2 months ago
I do like the location of evo as it's very close to Upenn campus. And I enjoy the facility of evo like gym and party place. I also feel safe to live here. However, there are things to improve. Like the reply speed of my mails or maintenance...