I love my studio apartment & the pool and gym are beautiful. Maintenance is also very timely and super nice. Only downsides are the being able to hear my neighbors on both sides and sometimes the people above me. Also, the office/package hours aren't good for people like me who work until after 7pm

Evo does very well. Management is excellent and so are the amenities. The walks could be thicker because we can hear conversations in the next room over. Also maintenance is normally great but my window hasn't been fixed for 4 months and I'm still paying full rent. After following up so much, they still haven't fixed it.

I'm excited to start living at evo philly! They have been so helpful with the leasing process! Answered all my questions and made it easy! Thank you!

This place is my favorite place to live, the rooms are great, bathrooms are nice, beds are soft, comes with nice furniture too. Only problem is how big the bathrooms are compared to the bedroom. It's nothing important, just the bathrooms could've been smaller to create more room space

I've lived in evo for 2 years and the amenities are great. Wish the pool was open later at night during the summer time. Management has gotten better with the new owners.

Evo's great location and helpful staff make a wonderful living experience here! Is there anything else that needs to be said? I don't think so, just that it's a good place to be as a student.

I love my apartment so much, the view is beautiful, the pool is amazing, and the staff is so nice. I love the community we have here, the gym classes are great. I can't imagine living anywhere else.

I love my apartment! The view is amazing and the common spaces, gym, and pool are to die for. I do wish that there was more room for storage and that every windy night my window didn't make an extremely loud whistle noise but other then that I love it.

Evo Philly is very well built and the maintenance staff is on point. The building has many amenities and a great overall look to it. I would highly recommend the apartments here to any friend.

best location. close to campus . close proximity to old nelson good rooftop view fun chilling area good gym good walking terrace on the 8th floor

evo is the perfect place to live for a young adult - perfect location, excellent amenities, and a great neighborhood -- right next to classes for Drexel and Penn students

perfect location.The staff here are helpful and the amenities are very nice. The building is in a great neighborhood with many restaurants and markets.

Really love the facilities and staffs here! The security desk is very friendly and trustful. And the entertaining facilities such as pull ball and ping pong are wonderful!

Great building, good price, nice amenities, mateince is very prompt and comes the same day within a couple hours to fix problems. Parking is the only downside

Evo Philly has been a great place to live for the past year, with all the amenities like the gym and the pool. Additionally, the maintenance staff and the concierge desk are always eager to help and answer any questions!

You guys did a fantastic job. And the staff is great, and entertainments on 33 floor, fantastic environment, It's really good. I would recommend this apartment around upenn campus.

Whenever I have an issue the staff at the offIce is always willing and ready to help! Plus free coffee every day!!! The walls are a little thin but my roommates and I worked it out. Great matching as well. My roommates are all in PennDesign with me it's great.

apartment is slightly small but community is great. i really enjoy the events and free stuff. thanks evo, I look forward to the pool in the spring

I love Evo! Such a friendly community, amazing amenities, and incredible views. I have loved living hear so far. I love that there are study rooms as well that make it easy so I don't have to go all the way to the library. 🙌🏾

The staff is good, there are always here for you if you have any problems. The building is always clean, there is a lot of people they lived in the building and the staff try to take care of anyone

Except for sometimes the noise from the neighbor, the overall is great. I love the view of center city from the 29th floor as well as the gym on 32nd floor.

Big fan of the front desk security. Really makes my day when I get a warm greeting from them on my way in or out. The services provided by the evo are always on a timely fashion as well. No complaints.

Doing a great job since the new management took over! The employees are quick with their ability to help you whether it's a maintenance request or package delivery.

Living at evo has been a phenomenal experience. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the courtesy patrol staff do a great job of responding to noise complaints, and I have the best view of the Philadelphia skyline. I frequently use the gym and study rooms throughout the building. Also, we recently got a mahjong table in the community, which is a really cool amenity. I am steps away from downtown Philadelphia, but also very close to UPenn & Drexel, which is convenient for class and hanging out with my friends.

Some pros: Location near train station, river trail, Trader Joes, center city, major universities, and in house gym are the strongest points.