Pretty good so far. Had an issue with flies but got sorted. The maintenance staff has been helpful and is quick to respond. The new parcel collection system is very efficient

Overall a nice building to live in. The gym and some other common areas could use some fixing up. The building is in a convenient location for both classes and center city.

I really enjoy the stay at evo. The pool and gym are really amazing. The events that the building hosts are very fun. I also find the staff very friendly and easy to work with.

3.5 Stars. The amenities are amazing. The pool. views, ping pong table and pool make this place lit. However, the apt utility has room for improvement. The A.C. breaks down all the time. Whenever work order requests are issued, the problem will be resolved for 24hrs and then break again. The concrete apt floors are very unattractive, and although there is suppose to be unlimited free coffee, the coffee machine in the concierge office breaks down almost as often as the apartment A.C. To end on a positive note, waking up and going to sleep on the 27th floor with an amazing city view gives me an incredible feeling that never gets old. Definitely enhances overall living experience.

Reply from Evo Philly

Good furniture, nice Wi-Fi and really convenient to cook and go to school. The environment at night is quiet, so no problem for a sound and nice sleep.

Reply from Evo Philly

The leasing office is very friendly and helpful. The gym and other amenities are also very convenient. Overall, I enjoy living here and I love that the building is pet friendly.

Reply from Evo Philly

The staff is super friendly and responsive to requests. The community is also quiet which is relaxing after a long day. However the WiFi is bad which makes studying at home difficult.

Reply from Evo Philly

Smells like trash, millions of flies, awful management, $50 per lockout fee, elevators are broken, showers make jack hammer noise, pool has weird hours

Reply from Evo Philly

Main pull for Evo is its location near 30th St Station. Great amenities and staff; great views on the upper floors. Access to Cira Green and rooftop pool are a plus as well.

Reply from Evo Philly

i’m on my 3rd lease year with evo and i think my stars have gone down with each year. they just implemented a lockout policy, where if you get locked out of your apartment, you have to pay 50 dollars each time. i thought the corporation/building was blood sucking enough, then they go and do that. 50 bucks to have the security guard get up from their seat to let you into your room that you pay 1100+ per month for. it’s almost disgusting. the condition and upkeep of the building itself has gone way downhill since my first year. i probably wouldn’t mind so much if i didn’t pay my own rent and work hard to live there, but you start to notice the bullcrap once you’re the one paying for it. this will absolutely be my last year at evo.

Reply from Evo Philly

Evo features very friendly staff, clean and modern community spaces, and several welcoming events monthly. Simply a lovely place to call home.

Reply from Evo Philly

Love the convenience - close to campus, furnished, and everything included in the rent. Don’t have to worry about packages being stolen like friends in other apartments do. I use all of the amenities regularly and that’s why I stayed for a second year.

Reply from Evo Philly

Mail delivery is kind of slow, but everything else seems fine to me. The location is great, the environment is clean and quiet. I love the pool and fitness equipment, it's pretty convenient.

Reply from Evo Philly

I really like the private bathroom and bedroom, although the bedroom area isn't the biggest, but it's enough for me, so far. I also like the walk-in closet, very convenient. It's also a pretty convenient location to both the campus and center city.

Reply from Evo Philly

The gym has loud music sometimes. It’s really noisy. The faucet in hand washing sink in bathroom run too slow and there are always no hot water

Reply from Evo Philly

Benefits - close to center city Philadelphia activities and restaurants - beautiful skyline views in select bedrooms, common areas, and the 33rd floor pool deck - open package hours during lobby availability --> must ask someone at concierge to retrieve from room - free printing 50 pages per week per resident at the concierge - free coffee and hot beverage machine at concierge - roommate selection - lease renewal and apartment selection for residents Consequences - unfinished concrete interior floors - no curtesy cleaning of apartments - long work order timeline - unclean trash shoots - broken hallway overhead lights - maximum printing on concierge per resident - no yoga classes - no gym classes - weed smell in airvents - cigarette and weed smell in stairwells

Reply from Evo Philly

I wish the management took their resident’s problems more seriously. I’ve had a very concerning year and a half at Evo and I have let a lot of things go which required immediate attention.

Good staff. Good apartments. The only thing that disappoints are the heavy sliding doors that take so much energy to push and pull. Otherwise all good.

Reply from Evo Philly

I live in a 4b4b A apartment. Each room has a different size but the rent is the same, which is not reasonable. Room B and C can be much smaller (narrower) than A and D. And the rooms are just randomly assigned, it’s just unfair that I have no choice but to live in a smaller room. And it seems like if I decide to still live here next year, I have to stay in my current room, which makes me hesitate about it. Besides, the shower water is not hot enough.

Reply from Evo Philly

The building is new and utilities and services are good. A reasonable lease plan for students. Need to improve the decorations in the bedroom.

Reply from Evo Philly

Fantastic place to live. Great amenities, great staff, and great units. Would definitely recommend Evo to anyone looking to go to school at Penn or Drexel.

Reply from Evo Philly

The resident experience at evo is generally good because of the view and the facilities I enjoyed in this building. Also, so far the staff I encountered with in the building are nice and willing to help. However, the construction noise which is non-stop even at night is killing me...

Reply from Evo Philly

Staff is SUPER nice. But I wish there had been better cleaning when I first moved in.. The residents seem nice and I like my roommates, so that was a good match.

Reply from Evo Philly

I love my apartment and roommates. Also the amenities are great, especially the views and gym. However the fly’s being around is awful. Hopefully the trash being cleared regularly that will be fixed.

Reply from Evo Philly

Living in Evo has been a great experience over all. The building is really nice and it has a great location. Management can be a little unresponsive with maintenance though.