Evo Philly

Please fix the trash chutes. Please reopen the fitness center. Please fix the printers upstairs. Fix the front door that is currently broken and ajar with its handle.
Neighbors are perfectly respectful and quiet, but management is disorganized. Maintenance is really lacking, and communication is poor. (For example, they were cleaning the pipes or something in the hallway, and an alarm went off telling us to evacuate. Confused, we went into the hall where a maintenance person told us it was just a test and that management should have warned us, which they didn't.)
Nice apartment, but it's unfortunately that many amenities have stopped because of COVID. Staff is always very friendly and helpful though.
Overall, I like living in EVO. Staff are friendly, and they answer and respond to questions on time. However, I still have concerns about people who do not wear facial coverings in the building during these uncertain time. Hope this could be changed quickly.
Spacious apartment! The environment is quiet and the building is conveniently located close to campus and to center city. The amenities are also really nice.
The rooms are nice enough, I think they are honestly a little small for the amount of rent I pay. I generally don’t mind living here but I wish I had more desk space.
Great first week here! Thank you so much to the Concierge staff for accomodating a lot of things. You guys are absolutely amazing. I hope this year goes great for all of us.
I enjoy the location, the room situation, etc. But I have had fruit flies constantly, hot water issues, takes forever for maintenance to fix things.
My resident experience has been great so far. I recently moved in and had a very smooth transition. All of my items were delivered to my room and it was a quick set up. I love the apartment and the quick access to Cira Green.
So far everything has been pretty okay. Since I was unable to see the apartment in person before signing the lease, it was a little rough. The space is much smaller than the pictures I was shown. Other than that it's been great! I wish the gym would open with capacity limits, reservations, cleanings, or something.