Evo Philly

4.1

1,012 Reviews

4.1

1,012 Reviews

The two years I spent in Evo was great. I like the view outside my window, I love watching sunset every day from my desk. Would love to refer my friend to the property.
Evo is a very cheap apartment and also including furniture, this is very convenient for new comers. However, the security and the amenity should be improved.
I havnt moved in yet, but my experience has been great! Evo staff had been readily available to help me out and answer all of my questions. I am looking forward to moving in.
My furniture in the living room is worn out. The sofa’s are torn from some places. The table is old and about to break. The walls in my room are peeling off.
Lived here since 2019, very nice setup, you get your own bathroom and closer space in each unit. Only downside is carpeting, makes it harder to clean.
This is a great location to live. The views are amazing and the amenities are really nice. A little noisy when the trains go by, but that depends on floor levels. Definitely could use better upkeep and faster maintenance.
Convenient place to live. Very nice security staff and front desk staff. Move out packet was a little intense. Overall, good place to stay in grad school.
The maintenance team should act faster and the staff should care more for their residents. It took them almost two weeks to fix our air conditioning and our room was 88 degrees. The security door in the lobby is useless. Anyone can enter without a key and take the elevator to anywhere in the building.
looking forward to move in here applicaton was fine so far, emails are being replied in acceptable time hopefully will be able to move in 2 days ahead
Though I am not currently in the apartment, the process of application is fast and the staff in EVO are quite helpful and friendly. I am sure I will have a nice experience here