Evo Philly

4.1

1,074 Reviews

4.1

1,074 Reviews

Great location. Apartment feels clean and reasonably well-furnished. But the space is small, and it's impossible to cook anything because of the smoke alarm.
i am satisfied with the environment and the service at evo. The location is pretty well which is very close to the campus. The community is very friendly also
I have had a good time living at Evo so far. The community is great and I feel like the staff actually remember residents faces and talk to them frequently.
I actually love living here. The location is EVERYTHING. If you have a dog, then the cira green on the 8th floor and also the riverside park nearby are the best.
Astonishing skyline views from the rooftop pool is just the start of why I have enjoyed living here for the past 6 months. Around the clock security makes me feel safe and the concierge service has always been quick to resolve any issues I may have. Absolutely the best place I’ve lived in philly over my 7 years here.
I think the staff people are great. The location is good. The only problem is the maintenance people are slow and sometimes not very professional
Facilities are quite good in this apartment, and neighbors are really nice. I’ve got a lot of fun here. But mailroom is really a problem, I just don’t have time in its opening time.
The apartment when I got here was extremely dirty and I had a lot broken and needed to submit many maintenance requests but I do like the amenities and the events/giveaways that are hosted.
A good deal. Good experience.It’s nice to have a beautiful view of the city and as it’s near the river, there’s always a chance to enjoy the breeze and nice scenery. The facilities are also satisfying!
You’ve heard it before. But the phrase, “You never get a second chance at a first impression” really rings true here. Moving day sets the stage for your relationship with your residents. If moving in is full of inconveniences, you may lose a chance for renewals before residents have even settled into their unit. When there are too many hassles during move-in, their initial level of confidence sinks.