This apartment has very wonderful view of Philly! More importantly, it is a pets friendly apartment. Room has private bathroom, and all furnitures are so fancy.

Evo is an amazing place to stay. Facilities are great, the location is perfect and the view is so beautiful! I’d love to stay here forever !

The building is great. I am satisfied with the amenities. Maintenance was also very fast. I really love that the four bedroom unit has private bathrooms.

Excellent location with some great amenities. Management has improved over the past two years. Overall a great option for being close to the universities.

Overall quality staffing, everyone is extremely friendly and willing to help. Especially the conscierge. Quality living experience also great maintenance.

I really think this is the best choice I have in University City. We even have dry cleaning service on site. Evo makes everything more convenient than ever. Thank you 🙏

Living here has been a generally pleasant experience, the amenities and concierge office are great. It's easy to put in maintenance requests on the online portal. Great location near the train station and nice views.

I’ve lived at evo for a few months now and I really like it here. The amenities are great and the community very welcoming. I did wish there were fewer fire alarms and the walls were thicker so it was less noisy.

Great appliances, low rent cost. Has a great location between center city and University city. The pool deck is very cool and I can’t wait to move in!

Very seldom do people leave reviews of things they love. I am so glad I found Evo Philly. Best location. Clean units. Furnished, your own bathroom, new appliances washer and dryer in unit, no dealing with other bills - everything is included. Free great coffee, helpful staff. The only thing I'd say is that concierge should be there at 9am, not at 10! Literally 5 stars so far. Hoping to renew my lease.

The view is amazing, and my favorite part is the roof top pool and lounge. The maintenance is also very quick, efficient, and nice! I really like living here!

Overall my experience here has been positive. I'm enjoying the living space and the many amenities here. The staff are always helpful and courteous.

Living here is a really good experience for me during the term that I studied at the university of Pennsylvania Law School. There were many things to do.

Very good apartment building. Maintenance, cleanliness, amenities and staff are very helpful and friendly. Study lounges are a great help and so is the 9th floor printer

Staying at eve was great, the staff was always king and very helpful. Whenever maintenance was requested, the staff worked quickly and effectively to make sure we were not having any trouble living there. Staying at eve was great, the staff was always king and very helpful. Whenever maintenance was requested, the staff worked quickly and effectively to make sure we were not having any trouble living there.

It is a excellent place with kind staff. There are lots of convenient equipment in the building which makes my life much more easier. I enjoy living here.

evo is an awesome place to live. the gym, rooftop, activities, pool club and lounges and study areas make life a lot easier and stress free, especially during busy and stressful school terms.

I have enjoyed living her so far. My rating is only 4 stars rather than 5 due to the regular issue of the elevators being down. Recently only 1 of 4 elevators was working, causing major delays

The location is very convenient. Good view of Philly. High-quality public space and equipments. Cozy bed with enough size. Bedroom is small but I never have the feeling of being crowded.

Wonderful and welcoming community. The staff are very friendly and are helpful when issues arise. There are always fun and interesting events or activities planned every month.

Spacious bedrooms, but little counter space in the kitchen. Free printing, study rooms, security & the gym are a plus. Community areas are relatively clean and most of the staff is helpful.

The process for getting an apartment is rather easy - their leasing office and team are great. The amenities are nice and the location can't be beat for Penn students.

Everything is great and always clean! Whenever there’s a problem in the apartment and I submit a maintenance request, they come within the day and fix whatever needs to be fixed without any issues. Security is great and welcoming. Many remember my name and my room number which shows they are genuine. Already signed for next year!

Evo puts on incredible programming for residents. My favorite part about living here is the high quality of the amenities, having a dryer/washer in my room, and a beautiful gym with amazing biews

Roommate matching could be better but the way the apartments are set up you don't have to interact with them if you don't want to. Easy lol.