Evo at Cira Centre South
4 stars1,190 Reviews

1,190 Reviews

1,190 Reviews

Ziqi
The room's insulation is too bad. I can literally hear the lady next door talk to her friend in Indian, closing the cupboard door, banging the wok all day. It was so annoying.

Verified Resident
2 months ago
The package system is garbage. The carrier should not have to scan every package they deliver, which creates unpaid extra work for them. Greystar should have an employee who works the package room by scanning packages and verifying that residents are picking up their packages and not stealing someone else's package

Xingxing
2 months ago
The service keeps going down. My roommates and I lost 6 packages this month and Amazon began to lose trust in us because of the continuing report of missing packages. What's more, every time I stepped by and wanted to get a cup of coffee when printing on the 9th floor. There is not even one coffee bag.

Verified Resident
1 star
this is not good because there is nothing here and i have had so many problems in one week to be paying the amount i am paying and i do not like or recommend this

Lilian Marisel
1 star
It has been a really bad experience. When I moved here there were a lot of dirty and broken things and appliances. We haven’t received the 1000 dollars that we signed in the contract. The management is very disorganized and not helpful.

Carly Jayne
4 months ago
So much fun and such a great first time place to life after college. My roommate and I are so glad we chose the right place to live and have fun in the city.

Xinyang
5 months ago
This apartment is so smart that I have a very complex feeling about it. I like the location very much and my close friends live here. The amenities are good, free coffee, free printer, and gym. There is a beautiful park at the 8th floor. But their service is disappointing. Our apartment heating was broken a month ago but the maintenance request is still open. I renewed my lease as I thought I couldn’t find a better place. Then I started to negotiate with them about my security deposit (according to law, I only need to maintain a month’s rent in the second year) They at first gave me no response and then replaced security deposit concept by a prepayment installment. I decide to accept their explanations and still be happy about my life in the following year . But I’d like to use this comment to remind myself that I should never make this type of mistake and try harder to find a more comfortable apartment next time.

Devon Marie
5 months ago
Location is great, common areas are not well kept and work orders are not done timely. Do not love that there feels to be a disconnect with management and residents because of age

Maya
5 months ago
Leaving EVO soon, there have been some bad experiences but recently with the transition to grey star and new employees being added I think it will start to get better! Cody and Sean are incredible and I wish them well!

Ziqi
5 months ago
Please just make sure the office and the mailroom are open during the stated time. Otherwise, be sure to communicate the closure in advance. Also, please process the package as soon as possible, or it may cause huge inconvenience. Moreover, please clean the box in the garbage room regularly.