Evo Philly

4.1

4.1

Love the staff and the amenities at Evo. I wish the walls were not paper thin because they do not cancel any noise. That is the only reason I will be moving out next year.
Evo has worked diligently with me throughout the whole leasing process. Although every time you call, you speak to a representative who will give you different information than the last representative you talked to.
Good location, close to campus and center city and great amenities. However management is pretty irresponsive, there's been a continuous trash issue in the building for over a year, and management don't follow up on maintenance issues.
Overall, evo is a better place to live than many other places. However, there are a couple of things I would improve. First, I feel like the gym could be much cleaner. I also think it could have more equipment. Furthermore, I don't understand why the trash shoots have not worked all year, and why evo does not seem to recycle. Residents put all trash outside the trash shoots, and there is no indication that trash and recycling should be placed separately (or that they are picked up separately). An effort probably should be made to recycle, or the residents should be told why there is no recycling, especially because evo is a "green building."
Staff is fantastic. The building is accessible and work orders are completed very promptly. But I'm sometimes sad when the coffee machine is not working.
Overall good service attitude. But have low efficiency in dealing with packages currently especially during the virus situation. And some maintenance that requires multiple steps is spanned over too long time.
It’s a pretty good building but it’s disgusting how long it takes for throw up in an elevator to be cleaned up. That is not sanitary and it’s just gross.
convenient location, always; private bathroom is always a plus; the entrance lock seems to work sometimes; team is very helpful and try to engage the community too
I really like living here, the amenities (i.e. the gym, roof deck, complimentary coffee) are very nice and the rooms are updated and have beautiful views. The staff have always been incredibly kind to me and I have always felt safe in the building. That being said, it is also extremely expensive to live in this building and with that comes high expectations. I have lived in multiple different apartments in this building and have had issues with drainage from sinks, dishwashers, showers, etc. as well as a pervasive fly issue. Both studios I have lived in were also not thoroughly cleaned before I arrived and it's clear that not everything was checked for full functioning (i.e. the drains) and I was also told months after moving in that my apartment was supposed to have a desk (it does not) but there was no action taken to remedy this. My best advice to future tenants would be check the apartment up and down before moving in and putting in work orders before the 2 day deadline, after which all maintenance is the tenant's responsibility. Overall, though, I did decide to live here another year, and I'm excited to do so, though I will have to be very strict before I move in to my new studio this summer.
Finally fixed the keys. I haven't had access to the building in about 7 months, but management finally did something about the keys. The trash room is still not fixed, so I'm not sure when that will happen. Hopefully it doesn't take 7 more months for that to happen.