I Love the apartment community here. Everything is always clean and quiet around here. The pool and game room is my favorite part as well as the view from every window.

Pros: great location and amenities Cons: - lots of noise from neighbors above who have parties constantly - trash problem in the building never solved - hot water issue for several days and no communication about it - front door never locked, so anyone can come in at any time, feels super unsafe

Improved a lot in mailing. Although have situations such as hot water run down, the staffs response to requests pretty soon. Most staffs are friendly.

It's ok if you're a student around the area. Just ok This would be acceptable if the rates weren't exorbitant. P.S. Fix Gnat issue in the summer. It's gross. Unclog the toilet on the 8th floor study lounge. Come on guys, it's been at least a year now since it's been out of order, seriously.

My experience here was entirely enjoyable! There is always staff available and willing to help. The building is clean and thoughtfully designed. The views from the gym and rooftop pool are amazing. This location is hard to beat.

Reply from Evo Philly

The building provides really great amenities like a library, swimming pool and gym. The apartment is nice. The staff is good and responsive. I would highly recommend this building.

Reply from Evo Philly

It's good to have a printer here which definitely helps me a lot! Also I can get my delivery easier cause evo just updates their delivery system .

Reply from Evo Philly

1. at the beginning of this semester, I submitted a work order about my bathroom door. No one came to fix the door, but the work order was completed. I submitted again, same thin, no one came to fix the door the work order . was completed. I submitted the same work order for 8 times and went to the front desk 5 times. Finally, the door was fixed 2 months later. 2. the coffee machine in the office was out of stock several weeks ago, (more than one month ago). The front desk told me someone will come to fix it in two days. However, I waited for more than one month. it was fixed several days ago. HOPE OUR COMMUNITY COULD BE BETTER

staff is friendly. Maintenance request are completed quickly. Appreciate the newer finishings compared to other off campus options that I had looked at

Reply from Evo Philly

I have really enjoyed living at Evo so far. Maintenance has been very receptive to any issues and everything in my apartment has worked the way that it should. Sometimes there is some noise from other apartments that I can hear through the wall, but it is not as bad as the other places I have lived. Overall a very accommodating and nice place to live.

Reply from Evo Philly

It’s getting better. We are now getting notifications for package delivery. The staff are being more productive than before. I already renewed the lease

Reply from Evo Philly

Lounges and the rooftop leisure room are great, but repair services are very slow and the actual room I get is smaller than it seems on the website. There aren’t that many stuff as they are in website photos. Also, the swimming pool is not really good for swimming but more like for pool party.

Reply from Evo Philly

Great place to live. Close to my University, close to all the nice places, great student apartments! Happy to stay here for more time! Recommended to stay here!

Reply from Evo Philly

Security guards are super friendly, maintenance is nice. However, I was put in room with a broken toiled and my entire room flooded. Supposedly it had been broken since last year and they STILL put me in the room. All my rugs got ruined and some of my belongings and apparently renters insurance doesn’t cover that. Pretty overpriced for what you get, small rooms.

It has been an incredible experience so far! Have had very few issues regarding maintenance and any noise complaints. I think that everything has worked out amazingly.

Reply from Evo Philly

The new mail system seems to be working well. It's much more efficient and it is nice to get the notifications about when a package has arrived and has been picked up.

Reply from Evo Philly

Great unit place! Love the amenities and amazing staff! The rooftop pool and Cira Green Park add an extra bonus - would highly recommend to a friend.

Reply from Evo Philly

The amenities are good and the location is quite convenient. I also like where the gym and the cira green are located. The staffs are all very welcoming and helpful. However the wall is not quite soundproof and the trashroom always smells bad

Pretty good so far. Had an issue with flies but got sorted. The maintenance staff has been helpful and is quick to respond. The new parcel collection system is very efficient

Reply from Evo Philly

Overall a nice building to live in. The gym and some other common areas could use some fixing up. The building is in a convenient location for both classes and center city.

Reply from Evo Philly

I really enjoy the stay at evo. The pool and gym are really amazing. The events that the building hosts are very fun. I also find the staff very friendly and easy to work with.

3.5 Stars. The amenities are amazing. The pool. views, ping pong table and pool make this place lit. However, the apt utility has room for improvement. The A.C. breaks down all the time. Whenever work order requests are issued, the problem will be resolved for 24hrs and then break again. The concrete apt floors are very unattractive, and although there is suppose to be unlimited free coffee, the coffee machine in the concierge office breaks down almost as often as the apartment A.C. To end on a positive note, waking up and going to sleep on the 27th floor with an amazing city view gives me an incredible feeling that never gets old. Definitely enhances overall living experience.

Reply from Evo Philly

Good furniture, nice Wi-Fi and really convenient to cook and go to school. The environment at night is quiet, so no problem for a sound and nice sleep.

Reply from Evo Philly

The leasing office is very friendly and helpful. The gym and other amenities are also very convenient. Overall, I enjoy living here and I love that the building is pet friendly.

Reply from Evo Philly

The staff is super friendly and responsive to requests. The community is also quiet which is relaxing after a long day. However the WiFi is bad which makes studying at home difficult.