Love the amenities here including the study lounges, rooftop pool, gym, free coffee, and free printing. Great atmosphere with welcoming and friendly staff

I am very excited to come live at evo! I have spent the environment because I have visited a friend in the building. I am excited to see how it is.

Spacious bedrooms, but little counter space in the kitchen. Free printing, study rooms, security & the gym are a plus. Community areas are relatively clean and most of the staff is helpful. The one major downside are the thin walls. Washer/dryer are noisy and if your apartment mate is on the phone or has the TV on then it’s pretty loud even if both doors are closed.

Evo is a wonderful place to live. I had several questions about releasing my apartment since I will be moving out of Philly this summer and the staff at the concierge desk were very helpful in answering them.

evo is a great place to live. It has amazing staff who are really friendly and always willing to help. It has security guards who care enough to learn residents names. It was amenities like a gym and lounge that are better than anything else around.

I have lived at EVO for 2 years already, my overall experience is just ok. I think I didn't moved out because I am too lazy to pack my personal things. The good thing about living at EVO might be that the maintenance requests are solved usually quickly. The bad thing is when I was trying to pick up my packages over the weekend, some people staying there are not helpful at all. Some people can never find my package even they are clearly staying in the package room.

I have lived at Evo for the past 4 years and this place truly became my home. The staff is also like family to me. I will definitely miss this place when it's time to go.

So far, Evo has been the absolute best experience. Their leasing staff is phenomenal. Ask any question, you will receive a very consistent answer amongst their representatives.

Evo has been a great place to live so far. I have appreciated the timeliness of the staff in completing my maintenance requests that I place. I do not, however, enjoy the smell of trash on various floors.

I think in total it is great, staffs are friendly and the price is OK. Except that sound isolation is not very good and sometimes your deliveries could be missing.

- great room with private bathroom and walk-in closet. don't have to share with any roommates - small kitchen that is rather a kitchenette in size - great views of the Schukyll and the park - quality gym appliances with treadmills and a complete studio - free amenities for residents - free printing on lower level and business center - quiet two story study centers for a change of scenery - thin walls as noise easily travels - confusing thermostat - smell travels from kitchen and hallway to individual bedrooms - easy cable hookup without additional box

Pros: Staffs are doing their job, the facilities are awesome, monthly activities have a lot of fun for residents. Cons: Since the building is next to the railway, some time it is quite noisy outside.

Love the place! Amenities are great and the room is really nice. Located in a great part of the city, with easy access to many stores. Also very close to campus, which is nice.

Evo is very efficient when responding to maintained requests and does a good job with the maintenance! I enjoy that evo tries to engage with all residents by providing community events throughout the month. The fitness however that Evo prodcasts isnt accurate and majority of the time the instructor doesn't show up to the class. I would also like for evo to provide more working computers in the computer lounge. Evo should do a better job with maintaining the furniture in study lounges because much of the desks are missing or placed in other rooms.

A great place to live, the staff is helpful and polite. The building is well maintained and clean, and the pool deck has a fantastic view of the city! Also a great location with lots of restaurants, bars, and music venues nearby.

Really enjoy different kinds of events evo offered to its residents. Those were very good chances to meet and know other people living in the same building.

It is very good, but the price is too high. I want some roommate who is quiet and not messy. I hope that next year, I can rent my room at a lower price.

Very friendly and helpful. Only bad thing was that the apt wasn't very clean when i moved in and 1,2 thibgs didn't work (washing machine and a couch that smelled like dog pee)

Evo is the best place to stay!. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly. They greet you every day! Also, Evo allows many fun programs that you can join!

Exactly what I was looking for as a young professional in the city. Great location, great amenities, and it really shows that the staff cares.

this is an amazing place to live you wont regret it. nice staff, quick maintenance, close to campus, great amenities, evo is the whole package

love living in evo!! so many great amenities and fun resident activities. a bit expensive but definitely worth the price. staff is extremely nice and professional and always willing to help. chose evo!

This apartment has very wonderful view of Philly! More importantly, it is a pets friendly apartment. Room has private bathroom, and all furnitures are so fancy.

Evo is an amazing place to stay. Facilities are great, the location is perfect and the view is so beautiful! I’d love to stay here forever !

The building is great. I am satisfied with the amenities. Maintenance was also very fast. I really love that the four bedroom unit has private bathrooms.