we are really satisfaced with at Flagstone in Indian Trail, excellent experience, clean neighborhood, nice gym, huge pool, nice grill area, goodnesss.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I think the staff are really great people, they treat you with respect. I like how the grounds are kept, they make sure they stay clean, also when you have an issue they normally take care of it right away.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Management is ALWAYS very nice and very helpful. They are always in a great mood, which is so nice for us when we need assistance. Any issues are taken care of very quickly! The only downside about this place (other than the insanely loud children who run/jump off furniture/scream all day that live above us) is the parking situation. The lease says that if you double park, you will be towed. There are at least 5 or so cars every night that I see double parked JUST on Alice Flagg and back near the garages when you turn left from the entrance of the apartment. Multiple people double parking every night leaves even less parking spots than there already are. There are inevitably cars who park illegal by curbs (which make it almost impossible to get in/out of the side parking lots) every night too. Other than parking difficulties, we really love it here!

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I honestly love living here. The vents need a good cleaning, but I know if I put a work oder in the response will be prompt! You guys take good care of us.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

While I've heard other people's complaints, I don't have very many. The apartment is well managed, they're quick to respond to my messages, the features in my apartment are great, and the staff are always friendly and helpful in the office. The only thing I would say is that I wish the price wasn't so high and the dog park was bigger.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Attentive and courteous staff. Everyone has been professional and timely with any questions or concerns I may have. Pleasant staff are always helpful.

I have lived in the complex almost two months and the community is very nice. The staff is very friendly and always willing to assist you. I look forward to using the upgraded pool and fitness center.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Love it so much here! We were looking for something that was safe, close to school, close to uptown, and relatively quiet and this place fit to the tee!

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I have really enjoyed living here. The apartments are nice, the public areas are well maintained and the staff is excellent. I would recommend these apartments to friends.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Very nice community that is well kept. Staff is knowledgable and friendly. Facilities are up to date. A comfortable residential feel and very welcoming

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Very nice apartment and office staff. We Love the walking trails just wish there was more for the younger children to do on the playground.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I love living here! The neighborhood is quiet, the apartment homes are well laid out and the pool is the perfect way to spend those hot summer weekends with my kids.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I love living here it is nice and quiet. I just wish there was more landscaping with colorful flowers and I wish there were not so many fees.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I've had a pretty good experience at flagstone at Indian trail. Only problem I've encountered is parking. The parking is awful any time after 6 pm and on weekends.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I have absolutely loved living here the past 16 months. I have no complaints. I would love for the pool to open earlier in the season and stay open later in the season when it is still warm.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Great. This is my second year here and I love it. When I first moved here, this was my number one pick and then we got a really good price for it and we claimed it right away. Do not regret it at all

Convenient location. The office staff are nice and helpful. Computer room always has issues (no internet, no printer ink) but some apartments don't even have a computer room, so overall its still good. The only thing that would make it great is if rent was cheaper.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

My husband and I love living at Flagstone at Indian Trail. The office staff and maintenance are friendly and helpful. We would recommend Flagstone to anyone looking for an apartment.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

So far I have had a great experience here at Flagstone. Everyone in the office has been very nice and helpful. It's very quiet where I am and the neighbors are friendly.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I'm a first time resident and it's an honor to be at these apartments. Flagstone is great and has a great atmosphere. I would definatly recommend flagstone to others.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

The staff is awesome. The maintenance team is always on time and they do it right the first time. Anytime you have any CONCERNS they will address it immediately.

Living here for the past 4 yeasts have been an awesome experience. With all the amenities, upgrades, as well as the professional, caring, kind and accommodating staff, I couldn't ask for a better place to live. I highly recommend living here

We were welcomed here with open arms when we first moved here. The staff has always been pleasant. We have always had an amazing experience with my neighbors and staff. They are always there when you need them.

Flagstone is a great, safe place to live. The community is close to many amenities and stores. We also have timely school bus for students. The fitness room is great.

Great job.I could not ask for a better community. The people are great. The atmosphere is wonderful. Whenever you need help from the office staff they are there.