Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

So far the experience has been flawless with the exception of parking. Parking is out of control, between people taking up two spaces which occur very often throughout the complex. Maybe each building should work as the reserved parking works. Certain numbers for each building, visitor parking somewhere else, and if you don’t have correct number you get towed. Something has to be done, as I talk to people this is number one issue.
Everyone has made me feel very welcome during a very difficult time in my life. Very grateful to have found a community where I can feel safe
Need more community activities. Both adult and children Upgraded apartments should also have ceiling fans in living rooms with overhead lighting.
This is a very nice Community. The landscape and the maintenance is very nice. I would have given it bread stars but the parking is sometimes ridiculous. The parking spaces are small and the parking runs out so much that people are parking in random spots.
So far, things have been okay. I do not have any major complaints to report at this time. This apartment was available just when we needed it.
The location is very convenient. I really like all of the amenities especially the pool and the trails. It is close to really good schools and convenient to anything that I may need.
Love living here. Clean community with lots of amenities. Great neighbors. Office people are very friendly and knowledgeable. Love the pool on those hot summer days.
The office staff works quickly to resolve any issues I bring up. They're very friendly as well. I had a not so great move in experience but the staff was very accommodating.
The apartment provides numerous good services & amenities such as best maintenance staff, laundry room, gym with TV, swimming pool, a lot of free parking.
Over all it's nice. Cute apartments. Ok staff. Friendly neighbors. I love the dog park and the little nature trail and the open field. Just wish the pool was open later. Also love the gum. Not a fan of the laundry room. Doesn't dry clothes well and is expensive