Although I haven't actually lived in my apartment at Flagstone yet, so far the staff has been extremely helpful throughout my move in process.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Always professional and courteous great staff. Very well maintained always available to answer any questions I may have. Anything I've needed fixed they have been right on it.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

No complaints. Service is excellent from the front office to maintainance. Any requests are taken care of within 24 hours or less. I really like the way the grounds are kept.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I love living here! It has everything that my family needs! If I have any problems the management and staff helps me to get the issue fixed quickly and everyone here is amazing!

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

We have had a great experience right from the start. We needed a temporary place right away and quickly settled on Flagstone. Lori was great with the move in process and all have been a big help. Thank you.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Life at Flagstone is good. The community is quiet and peaceful, the staff is very attentive and give quick responses to maintenance requests. The rents could be a little more competitive, but overall it's a great community.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Once the renovations of the gym have been made, I can give Flagstone 5 stars. Everything else has been great!! I love the neighborhood, the pool and the location.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

First and foremost, I would like to say the staff is very nice and welcoming. The landscapers always do a great job of keeping the grass cut and maintained. The maintenance team does a great job of picking up the parking lot. Now for the issues, upon moving in our apartment was not move in ready. Very dirty and many things needed cleaned. The stove was horrible, I replaced the drip pans and deep cleaned myself. The walls in the kitchen were caked with greece. I purchased cleaner, paint and caulk. Then I cleaned, painted and caulked the sinks and counters myself. There were stains in the carpet, the oven doesn't cook correctly, the counters are in horrible shape. I would recommend the stove being replaced as well as the countertops. I would also recommend a different cleaning company because they did a HORRIBLE JOB! The amenities (the business center and fitness center) have broken and/or outdated equipment, the printer hasn't worked in months. However during business hours the staff will let you print at the main office. Parking is a nightmare too many cars and not enough spaces. My suggestion would be to number parking spaces on cement, assign residents parking spaces and make a "visitor" parking area. The model apartment is very misleading in terms of what you are actually moving in to. We were expecting a more updated apartment especially for the amount of money we are paying and will be paying, as our home we are building is taking longer than expected and we will be paying month to month. This apartment community has great potential, with it being one of the few communities in Union County, a little updating, stricter drug control and parking restructuring could make it a lot more desirable with a 5 star rating.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Great complex to live in . Everything is well kept clean and the staff at this complex is very friendly and helpful . I couldn't have picked a better place to commute

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Very nice place to stay always clean and hardly any noise the office is clean and the staff is very friendly. Best apartment community that we have lived at.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I love it here, everyone is so nice and helpful. I feel very safe and don't ever feel like I can be harmed. The complex and facilities are so nice as well.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

The parking situartion is not getting much better. Also residents not keeping dop poop cleaned up is and issue. More hands on will be better

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

we are really satisfaced with at Flagstone in Indian Trail, excellent experience, clean neighborhood, nice gym, huge pool, nice grill area, goodnesss.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I think the staff are really great people, they treat you with respect. I like how the grounds are kept, they make sure they stay clean, also when you have an issue they normally take care of it right away.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Management is ALWAYS very nice and very helpful. They are always in a great mood, which is so nice for us when we need assistance. Any issues are taken care of very quickly! The only downside about this place (other than the insanely loud children who run/jump off furniture/scream all day that live above us) is the parking situation. The lease says that if you double park, you will be towed. There are at least 5 or so cars every night that I see double parked JUST on Alice Flagg and back near the garages when you turn left from the entrance of the apartment. Multiple people double parking every night leaves even less parking spots than there already are. There are inevitably cars who park illegal by curbs (which make it almost impossible to get in/out of the side parking lots) every night too. Other than parking difficulties, we really love it here!

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I honestly love living here. The vents need a good cleaning, but I know if I put a work oder in the response will be prompt! You guys take good care of us.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

While I've heard other people's complaints, I don't have very many. The apartment is well managed, they're quick to respond to my messages, the features in my apartment are great, and the staff are always friendly and helpful in the office. The only thing I would say is that I wish the price wasn't so high and the dog park was bigger.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Attentive and courteous staff. Everyone has been professional and timely with any questions or concerns I may have. Pleasant staff are always helpful.

I have lived in the complex almost two months and the community is very nice. The staff is very friendly and always willing to assist you. I look forward to using the upgraded pool and fitness center.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Love it so much here! We were looking for something that was safe, close to school, close to uptown, and relatively quiet and this place fit to the tee!

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I have really enjoyed living here. The apartments are nice, the public areas are well maintained and the staff is excellent. I would recommend these apartments to friends.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Very nice community that is well kept. Staff is knowledgable and friendly. Facilities are up to date. A comfortable residential feel and very welcoming

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Very nice apartment and office staff. We Love the walking trails just wish there was more for the younger children to do on the playground.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I love living here! The neighborhood is quiet, the apartment homes are well laid out and the pool is the perfect way to spend those hot summer weekends with my kids.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I love living here it is nice and quiet. I just wish there was more landscaping with colorful flowers and I wish there were not so many fees.