So far I have had a great experience here at Flagstone. Everyone in the office has been very nice and helpful. It's very quiet where I am and the neighbors are friendly.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I'm a first time resident and it's an honor to be at these apartments. Flagstone is great and has a great atmosphere. I would definatly recommend flagstone to others.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

The staff is awesome. The maintenance team is always on time and they do it right the first time. Anytime you have any CONCERNS they will address it immediately.

Living here for the past 4 yeasts have been an awesome experience. With all the amenities, upgrades, as well as the professional, caring, kind and accommodating staff, I couldn't ask for a better place to live. I highly recommend living here

We were welcomed here with open arms when we first moved here. The staff has always been pleasant. We have always had an amazing experience with my neighbors and staff. They are always there when you need them.

Flagstone is a great, safe place to live. The community is close to many amenities and stores. We also have timely school bus for students. The fitness room is great.

Great job.I could not ask for a better community. The people are great. The atmosphere is wonderful. Whenever you need help from the office staff they are there.