Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

So far my experience has been amazing dealing with Chrissy in your office. I cannot wait to move in on September 1st . She has made my transition a little easier
Didn't think much of it when we moved in, but its quite, friendly, and the pool area is amazing. Maintaince team is always there anytime you need a hand !
Flagstone at Indian Trail is one of the best places to here in Indian Trail. The residents are very friendly people and the maintenance guys are the best.
The property is beautiful. The staff is so Nice! I can't wait to move in!! I'm looking forward to being a part of the community. And the pool looks refreshing! Can't wait to take a dip!!
I like living here. So far, it has been very pleasant. There are pros and cons, but, overall, I do not have any major complaints. One thing that I have to say, though: Parking may be an issue.
Flagstone Apartments are awesome. Clean on the inside and outside. Really friendly and helpful staff. Nice pool and playground. I definitely recommend you to live here.
So far our experience at Flagstone has been really nice. The staff has welcomed us and the residents all seem friendly. The accommadations and amenities are nice.
Really nice and clean there's no trash people are really friendly community is nice, pet friendly , really nice pool and the gym can be a little bit more bigger
The staff is great, Ashley and Lori are always available when you need them. any issues you have the staff makes sure they are taken care of right away.
Community is nice. The staff are friendly and helpful. However may take too long to complete maintenance requests. Our lights have been out for almost two months