I have just moved in. So far my experience has been very positive. I feel wuite sure that i sm going to enjoy living here. I face the pool and my grandkids can hsrdly wait for it to open.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Everything awesome, the maintenance service it's so efficient, the apartments are so comfortable, all the view from the windows relaxing my family

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

It's a great place with a great staff. However, we are having issues with our neighbors above us who are very loud. We have complained several times but we are told there's nothing that they can do.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Sadly this is my last couple of months here as I am moving, but without a doubt it has been a pleasure to live here with my two children. The staff is excellent the amenities outstanding

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

A great and safe place to live. The staff is friendly and quick to take care of any problems that arise. The location is close to lots of different stores and restaurants. Would highly recommend!

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

The maintenance crew has been exceptional in fixing and resolving any issues that come up. They replaced my refrigerator within 24 hours of it breaking. The office managers are kind a friendly. The apartment grounds are well maintained. It's a great place to live!

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

New to flagstone, there is a few hiccups but is great place to live, people in office are friendly as well as workers who are here fixing your problems.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Everything has been pretty good so far. I have lived here for a few years with no issues. Neighbor's have always been nice and the staff is always helpful

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Overall it's a good place to stay. The office staff is friendly and helpful. They do accept packages that won't fit in your mailbox which is super helpful. Maintenance is quick to take care of things anytime there is an issue. I do wish the parking were a little better, or that people would pay attention when they park. (I understand that the parking spaces are narrow, but if you're taking up two parking spaces, you're preventing another person from being able to park in a space that would otherwise be available.)

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

As a whole I have enjoyed my experience so far while living at Flagstone. Maintenance issues seem to always be resolved quickly, employees/staff are very friendly and seem to care about the questions/concerns of the residents. I am upset about the parking situation. While I understand that you cannot just make new spots, I wish those who violate parking rules would actually be towed. Like those who park in the lines beside handicap spots almost daily...

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I have been here for over a year! I love the staff and our neighbors have been great :) I am looking forward to some of the fun ideas the ladies in the office are coming up with to bring the community together.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

So far so good. I really dont have any complaints. It's a very quiet and nice, clean area. Not a lot of traffic and the neighbors are so sweet

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I recently moved here with my kids. The staff that I worked with so far Have been great, very family friendly community, great amenities, my only issue so far has been parking.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Excellent apartment complex. Wonderful staff that are kind and helpful. Only problem I have experienced here is parking, sometimes it is hard to find a parking space near my building. Otherwise everything is great.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Nice place. The outside areas are convenient. Parking could be better though. The office staff is great and every maintenance concern I have gets addressed quickly.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I love the community. It is very family orejented. The only thing I would have to say is the parking is limited in front of certain buildings and the noise level is high at times. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Love Iiving at Flagstone Apts. Great community. Good management. Nice gym and the swimming pool is huge. Starting my third yr of living here. Would highly recommend!

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Clean apts , very friendly staff. Maintenance is on point with little to no wait time to get things done. Rent is very fair. I would reccomend living here to anyone , even if I didnt like the person

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Appreciate our Maintenace man, last Saturday morning we realized our heat had gone out. After making a call and leaving a message ( prior to office opening on Saturday), we hear a knock on our door only after about 30 minutes. Repair made and heat was back on in record time! Thank you for the prompt service!

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I've lived at Flagstone in Indian Trail for 7 years. I love living here. The complex is neat and clean, the staff are friendly and professional and the amenities are great. Beautiful pool, updated gym, etc. Shopping within walking distance. Restaurants nearby. Public transportation nearby. Great schools. Nice diverse tenants and neighborhood. I always feel safe here. I would definitely recommend living in this apartment complex

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

My apartment community is very peaceful and clean, the residents here are super friendly and polite. The property manager is very understanding and keeps her residents satisfied

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Management is friendly, the area is well kept, they answer maintenance situations quickly. It is nice that they have areas for pets. I wish there was an area for the older kids for them to play or just to hang out.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Staff is always nice and friendly. Some times you can hear the people above you walking around but the neighbors are really friendly. Its a great place to stay.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

The office staff here are top notch and friendly. Everyday I am greeted with a smile and delightful conversation as I go retrieve packages that have been delivered

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Maintenance does an amazing job picking up after the people that try and trash it. I only wish parking spaces were bigger lol! I wish there was more respect for noise as well with cars coming and going and people in their apartments.