It was great my first year & most of the people in the office are nice but they blow off a lot of emails and requests. Specially the main manager, Jaime.

Reply from Forum at Denton Station

Whave bugs in our apartment and we have called maintenance many times and yet there are bugs still everywhere. My roommates and I were told that we were receiving gift cards when we signed our lease and never got them because they “expired”

Reply from Forum at Denton Station

I think that the forum at denton provides great quality amenities and has great quality apartment rooms with a great environment overall. I really like how it also has a dog park

Reply from Forum at Denton Station

It a nice place to live with some really nice people around you. The place is mostly clean and they take out your trash. They also have a pool you can relax at. They do have dryer issues, TV isn't great and until recently had terrible internet but it overall is good for the price

Reply from Forum at Denton Station

Staff is great. But I just wish they would stop going in and out of apartments 24/7 and do something about noisy neighbors and the trash issue all over the property.

My experience staying at the forum has been really awesome !theyhave a great staff , they keep everyone engaged with different activities and it’s very quiet! I love the forum

New management is really great, but a lot of residents are really disrespectful and throw parties at all hours or just make obnoxious noise at all hours of the day and night.

The Forum has great amenities like the pool, gym, and tanning. There’s always something to do here and the apartment itself is pretty nice for the price you pay. I took off stars bc maintenance often just walks in and they also take a while to respond to requests. Other than that I like the forums

Management is pretty rude. They never seem to truly care and haven’t been very helpful. The other staff is pretty nice. The amenities are amazing and a huge perk.

I wouldn’t say this is the best apartments but i can’t complain it is quiet and mostly clean. Garbage is picked up often and they have a nice pool and volleyball area

it can be better. I just hate how my room looks so different from what i was shown during the tour. there’s also a family of cats always near my apartment. i hate cats. i called to see if any could get done and i got hung up on... multiple occasions actually..

I enjoy living here as it's fairly nice and has lots of amenities. However, I don't like the current parking situation through the app, it's frustrating not being able to register visitors all the time.

Forum is a fairly nice apartment complex, especially if you aren’t looking for some place too expensive to live. The main perk I have found so far is the flooring and that the washers and dryers are in each unit.

Reply from Forum at Denton Station

Great place to live and wonderful things to do at the apartment facility. Also made a lot of new friends and can catch the shuttle to school

Reply from Forum at Denton Station

Been here going on 4 years. Overall great experience. Only problem initially was the living by the train tracks, but got accustomed to it after awhile. No longer live near the tracks.

Really enjoying living at The Forum! The bus system is bery convenient. Although, I wish they had better visitor parking for those who have guests, seems like no matter what, people get towed.

Reply from Forum at Denton Station

Great living could be a lot better tho like cleaner in some parts more grass on the ground and better service. Sometimes my toilet leaks but if you look past all that it decent living

It’s been great not much to complain about. Happy with my first apartment. Maintenance could be better, more respectful with times and notice, but overall good!

Reply from Forum at Denton Station

The grounds of the apartment are pretty good. There are just a lot of little things wrong with the apartment like our sink leaking and not getting fixed.

I have really enjoyed my stay at the Forums up until about six months ago when the internet and maintenance became an issue. I live alone, and the fact that there were people from third parties coming into my apartment on almost a weekly basis for a month and a half gave me a lot of anxiety. I have a one bedroom because I’m a pretty private person, and the amount of times people needed to come in to fix the internet service is just unacceptable. I had not had issues with maintenance when I first moved in, but over the summer my air conditioning was not working and it took them almost three weeks to address the problem. It seems that department is very understaffed as I had to wait nearly a month for someone to come look at my sink in the fall. By that time I had spent the money to fix the sink myself because I could not go a month without washing my dishes. Like I said when I first moved in over a year ago, I was in love with this complex, but now the amount of money I pay just isn’t worth it.

Living here definitely has its perks! It’s conveniently close to campus, but just far enough away to offer you great relaxation after a long day at school. It has a cozy feel to it. I love it here!

The forums is nice and save. And staff is pretty good and maintenance is good as well. I like how we have a great pool and a great clubhouse. With free printing and Apple computers with a study lounge to its self.

Everyone does they’re own thing but they are all very nice! There is constantly people coming in and out of the complex so you know that there’s a lot going on.

I like living here at the forum. There are small things that I don't really like that change how I feel. They look nothing like the show room/ pictures. That’s what I was signing up for, that’s what I had In mind not this. The washer and dryer are terrible, and matience takes forever to respond. The staff is super friendly, it’s a pretty clean and nice complex. I feel Safe even though the gate is NEVER closed (which is one of the main reasons I moved In here). But over all, the good outweighs the bad for the most part and I enjoy Living here.

It’s not a bad place to live at all, management is friendly most times and works with you, the only thing that I would complain about is the price. $800 for a room in an apartment is pretty steep.