awesome. I love everything about the forums, they always keep it so clean and inviting. I dont onow anybody that has ever had anything negative to say about the forums. Five star. Easy choice

Only real problem is lack of detail in roommate matching surveys and the noise every single night in the main/pool area. There should be more done to keep noise down and people out of this area after the pool is closed

Love my building and haven't had noise issues. Most the staff is friendly and helpful. Definitely an upgrade from my last apartment and I think the rent is very reasonable.

Any problem I have it is taken care of pretty fast. One thing I would like for y'all to work on is to check Id's for packages. I went to the office to pick up my package no one id me and they were trying to give me my roommates packages.

So far so good. I think covered parking should be available. The staff is nice from what I have experienced. Maintenance seems to take awhile once a request is put in. Overall the rent is over priced. The location and units are nice.

Premises is always clean and staff is friendly. Gym is always maintained. Complex throws many events in order for residents to meet and socialize.

I LOVE IT. THE FORUMS IS A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE. PLENTY OF LIFE ALL AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD. NOTHING TO FAR FROM ANYTHING AND HAS AMAZING AMENTITIES! LIVE HERE!!!

I'm loving it here at the Forum!! They have fun events and a great community with the pool and volleyball courts jam packed with people having a great time! The staff is very helpful and the apartments are really nice. Friends that come over are always impressed with the quality and atmosphere the Forum has to offer.

I like living at the forum. The apartments are nice. Maintenance usually takes a while to fix things though. The walls are also very thin and there are a lot of parties which cab make it difficult to sleep at times. Overall though it's not bad.

I enjoy living here, I always have fun. I'm glad the people next door to me are moving because they always cause problems. But I will be with new roommates next year, and it will make it even better

Customer service is great, cable and Internet is terrible. A/c cuts off every now and then. I would love if yall put a tin trash can near building 4 areas So people can stop throwing trash in the base of the trash can

I love staying at the forums because everyone who works here is extremely friendly. I can talk to anyone in the front office and feel like I am home.

I moved here in January and just renewed my lease because I love it so much. The rent is reasonable and I love that each room has its own bathroom. The staff is great and friendly and they always throw fun events for residents. Maintenance promptly handles any requests that me or my roommates have ever had. Altogether, I've had a great experience at the Forum.

Guys are great, expect the rent just went to 620. I understand it comes with all of the amenities, but 620 just seems like a lot to me, a college student.

Living at the forums hasn't been ideal. They have plenty of ways to try to get money out of you and the management isn't the best either. Ss