Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

Well maintained, friendly and helpful staff. Like the garage parking, very clean facilities and yoga. Bootcamp classes. Location is good accessing airport
I love it here . Everyone that I’ve met here is nice and the staff is awesome as well . I love the amenities and how quick maintenance gets to my home when needed ( which is rarely because the apartments are made ready with no problems )
We love living in las Colinas! Fountain pointe is the ideal place for young couples who want a central location (15 mins from Dallas and 10 mins from dfw airport!) but enjoy the suburb lifestyle.
Excellent community. The staff is always friendly and maintenance response immediately to any issue. Property amenities are second to none and the property location is perfect for my daily life.
It’s been great living here! Me and my wife have enjoyed the community as well as the facility. Lakoya at the front desk is always helpful. Just wish there was more first floor parking but other than that it’s been awesome.
I’ve only been living here for about 4 months and i must day the area is really nice and convenient to everything That you need. I’m so glad i moved over here
We have loved the fancy amenities, the lake nextdoor, and the city. The staff has been kind and helpful as well. Whenever our friends or family come, they comment on how nice our apartment complex is.
Overall the experience has been pleasant. Although maintenance is speedy to reply to in unit issues, the entry doors via the garage are always in a state of disrepair. Likewise, housekeeping in the hallways (vacuuming/wall cleaning/etc) always seem to be lacking. I’m very disappointed in the additional fee that will now be charged for package delivery. I prefer the previous free locker pickup/delivery option. I never had any challenges with this system. Management has been consistently polite and professional. Rental rates seem fair. Fees seem standard. (Although again, fee for package delivery seems unfair)
Staff is very nice and I love living here! I don’t think I could have chosen a better place to live. My neighbors are friendly, the only thing I would ever want to change is maybe having more parking spaces !
It's an ok community. Nothing to rave about. Them taking away the lockers and going with fetch is the reason for the lower score. We shouldn't be forced to go with fetch. The lockers were more convenient