We absolutely love living here! We are so close to great schools, food and shopping that there is not need to go anywhere else! The amenities and staff are wonderful as well.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

New renter. So far experience been amazing!! Cant wait to move! We’ll see what happens next but the stuff been amazing. The building and amenities are great! Cant wait to live here?

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Love living here. Great location and I feel at home when I’m here. This is a great community full of amenities. I can’t say enough about location, location, location. The restaurants within walking distance are world-class.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Wonderful community to live in Coral Gables. A few things could be improved, like the gym that doesn't have a few important pieces of equipment. I also don't like the code system to use the elevator. But overall I do love living here and want to thank the wonderful staff from the leasing office for their professional attention and great manners.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

We love it. Everything ha even fantastic and everyone has been very accommodating!! We hope to continue to enjoy the experience! Thank you!!

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

The location is perfect and the building amenities are very nice. We were a little disappointed the business center is being converted to a residential unit, but the fantastic pool area mostly compensated for that. The unit itself is gorgeous and very spacious and open.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

It’s a great place to live - fabulous location and excellent amenities. The service is fast and the customer service is excellent! I’d recommend it!

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Amazing location within the heart of Coral Gables with well maintained amenities and apartments. There are also quick and easy ways to pay rent, submit maintenance requests and also participate on community events.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

The staff has been super. Olivia is awesome and very reliable and gets back to you with any concerns. Luis is great came when we needed him. Great job too the apartment is very neat and spacious. Neighbors are quiet. Parking is super easy pool is beautiful gym is clean. It’s not to busy so it’s easy to get on any machine

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

We love living at the Grand Plaza. It has a very quiet and family environment in the middle of the very busy Coral gables Downtown. We are always a walk away from an adventure!

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Convenient location in the Coral Gables community. Great amenities for working professionals and kids like the pool and patio area. Would recommend for any family new to the area that needs a temporary place to rent.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Olivia was great and very welcoming. The leasing process was very easy. We are in the process of moving in and so far has been a great experience.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

The best of Gables Grand Plaza is the people that work in there, specially maintenance employees. Though the building itself needs some update in deep cleaning like windows and elevators. Thank you

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

We absolutely adore living here! The amenities and location are wonderful. The neighbors and staff are great as well! We recommend it to everyone we know :)

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Office staff is great! Maintenance requests are done quickly and properly. Beautiful community with great amenities that are maintained very well.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Love living at Gables Grand Plaza! Pet friendly community with great access to restaurants and shops nearby. Very neighborly and is has great amenities!

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Maintenance crew are the main reason why I love this apartment. Aura is so dedicated, she always makes sure the elevators are clean and smelling nice. Handimen are always ready to help when needed.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

The staff and location of GGP is great! They helped me find the apartment I wanted, on the floor I wanted. They made move in easy, and helped me feel like a part of the community right away.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

I thoroughly enjoy living in this building. It is very clean and the people are very nice. Wonderful amenities and unbeatable location. I looked at many apartment buildings and definitely made the right pick.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Nice neighborhood, I love living here:) Gables Grand Plaza Apartments located good location in Coral Gables and very convenience to shopping and near the good restaurant.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

The apartment is great and I love and use the amenities. Some of the People do not respect the community areas and it is bothersome to see the lack of respect and care where we live

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Very quiet and well kept building. Good amenities and location. Very friendly neighbours. Only improvement would be receiving more help and information during our move in.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Well renovated apartments. Facilities are clean. Close to a lot of activities but still in a relaxing location. Apartments are really comfortable.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Property and staff are awesome. Maintenance and service request are taken care of immediately.the staff is always there when we need them . It’s the best property we have ever had the pleasure of working with.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

We really enjoy living at Gables Grand Plaza for so many reasons. The location is awesome (walking distance from all of the best places in the Gables), and the apartments are lovely. The team that supports the residential community is exceptional - the building is secure, nicely maintained, and they’re prompt in responding to any requests for assistance/service. They’re all so delightful and professional, and they host fun community activities. Overall a fantastic experience! Highly recommend it.