Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Love the staff! The location, the Pool, actually the Pool Cabana beds rather lol. The events and sweet gestures from the office..... hope to make this my home for a long time!
Management is very friendly, repair requests are always completed within a day or so, even on the weekends. Residents are happy and friendly, as are staff.
The building is an excellent option to live in the great Downtown Gables! We love the common area like the gym, the lounge, and the pool has resort style!
Management is nice and friendly, repairs always done in a timely manner even on weekends. Friendly residents. Friendly staff. Cordial and attentive.
The staff is very friendly. Maintenance is always responsive and quick to fix problems that arise. Since we have moved in, the property has continued to update amenities. It is a pleasure living here.
We love living here. The amenities and staff are wonderful, as is the central location right in Downtown Coral Gables. Walking distance to great food and activities.
Great location, friendly neighboor and staff. Good events initiatives for tenants within the past year. Building needs upgraded hurricane proof window, elevators are looking very worn out as well.
Our neighbors are friendly. We often see them on the elevator or in common areas of the building. I definitely feel a part of a neighborhood or community. The recent event around the pool deck for all of the residents was really well done. My kids enjoyed meeting other kids in the building that day. We are new to the area, so it felt welcoming to have an event like this one to meet our neighbors.
I love living in Grand Gables Plaza Apartments! The facilities are well kept. The pool/bbq area is beautiful. The gym is never over crowded.
I love all of the staff that work in the leasing office. They are all extremely helpful, and I have never had the process of moving in be so easy!