Exelente lugar, buenos y cómodos espacios, Atencion de parte de la oficina de administracion, rápidos, atentos y amables... y todo está cerca

So far I have been satisfied with my experience.Nice quiet neighborhood and convenient to get to local stores..Apartment has a warm welcome feeling..there were only a few things that needed to be fixed and they were fixed the next day.

Reply from Galleria Village

I love the area. It is great, because it is calm. It is surrounded by many different types of business. I have lived here for almost six years.

We have been living here for 3.5 months now and our only real complaint is that the dishwasher is absolutely terrible. It is very old and doesn't work.

I Love living here. The staff is Fantastic. Thank you for letting me live here. The maintenance staff is Fantastic too. I hope this place will stay a Great place to live.

Reply from Galleria Village

It has been a very good experience, although I only have 2 weeks but the atmosphere and the neighbors are very quiet. and stays very clean and well taken care of

Reply from Galleria Village

I’m happy as resident of galleria village over 10 year. It’s very convenient . Everything we need are walking distance. Safe place to live here.

Reply from Galleria Village

Best apartment community I have lived in since coming to North Carolina! Office staff and maintenance men are great and my neighbors are very friendly.

Reply from Galleria Village

Galleria Village is a quiet community with friendly neighbors and a amazing staff! The location is great as well a lot of things in walking distance!

Reply from Galleria Village

Community is very very nice , area is best. The staff of Galleria village is very helpful and awesome. I love this place slot. Swimming pool is very good. The maintenance of the galleria village is nice. It is quite and pet friendly community.

Reply from Galleria Village

Just moved here. The assistant manager is sooooo nice! Makes moving easy especially when your relocating hours away from family when you have nice management. I can’t remember her name, black lady, I want to think her name is Kendra. I could be wrong , anyways she made moving easy. Environment is nice here. Outside well kept. Just overall nice place to live.

Reply from Galleria Village

Apartment community is nice the neighbors are friendly and real welcoming the staff looks out for there tenants by sorting through issue dealing the apartment.

Reply from Galleria Village

I've been here for almost two months and so far, it's been a terrific experience. I'm glad to be close to shopping and restaurants. I'm also glad on how quiet the community is. Everyone has been super nice so far and we are really enjoying living at Galleria Village.

Reply from Galleria Village

The location is amazing. The manager, Ms. Marie, is very sweet. The office organizes events. If the above interest you, you may consider Galleria Village apartments.

Reply from Galleria Village

Great location. Great school zone. Friendly staff. Walking distance from shopping center. Could be cleaner. Not so kid friendly. Playground.

Reply from Galleria Village

Move in was easy, the staff is both friendly and helpful in answering any questions. Maintenance requests have been handled in a timely manner with a worksheet detailing what was done left behind for your reference.

Reply from Galleria Village

My community is safe and beautiful. The staff is extremely friendly and always available. My only complaint is that our water doesn't get as hot as I'd like.

Reply from Galleria Village

It’s been great so far! I have been in my apartment for a little over a month and have enjoyed my stay so far! The neighborhood is fairly quiet, and my stay has been issue free.

Reply from Galleria Village

i will be a resident here for a good while.. it's quiet and convienient, i have no complaints about anything! every store or restaurant is close...

Reply from Galleria Village

Nothing more than I just love my community!! Love the activities they host as well...Can't wait until Thanksgiving and Christmas, I'm ready.

Reply from Galleria Village

Great location. Nicely updated apartment when we moved in. Maintenance crew is very friendly! Very dog friendly community and well lit at night.

Reply from Galleria Village

I just move in November, but the attention to apply is excellent, Mrs Maria Ríos was very polite, and the communication from the community Gallery was excellent too

Reply from Galleria Village

Best thing about this apartment community is safety and being surrounded by many stores - galleria boulevard shopping center which includes Walmart . Also it is nice and clean here!

Reply from Galleria Village

Is fantastic...Good place, and good neighbors, good office and stuffs for all the people..I lovw leave here. Safe place for my kids and with a big parking space.

Reply from Galleria Village

Excelentes, confiables , únicos,emprendedores, responsables,amables,son etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc