Galleria Village

Services are not good , need to improve a lot . Thrash service is really bad , people who are coming to appartment to take thrash are not doing properly .
I’m not sure previous management lied about our apartment layout and haven’t had time to see new management. The garbage guy comes late and leaves stray trash around
I love everything about the residence and I just moved in, very efficient!! Everything is perfect, i'll definitely recommend it this property to anyone wanting living at a great price!
I am enjoying my stay here at the Galleria Village Apartments, it is especially convenient with the stores and restaurants being close by and not having to use a lot of transportation. It is very quiet here and I love it.
Lived here for 10 years and have been very happy. Love the pool area although hopefully the grills will be replaced soon. Love the gym. Office staff always helpful and friendly and love that they keep our packages for us.
Galleria Village is a very nice apartment complex, although in the last year or so things have gone down a little as far as appearance, maintenance service, management. Now that it is under new management I hope to see changes for the better.
The trash dumpster is an eye sore. Stairs need to be pressure washed along with the side walks. Gym should have better equipment and should be bigger for the money we're paying monthly.
Great community. Only complaint is the length of time it is taking to fix the trash system. Any issues or complaints are quickly resolved. Love living here.
Good and need to improve more on gymnasium and keep clean, Keep the napkins and add new equipment. Need play ground for kids. At least monthly one time put the resident meetings and know the issues
The staff is wonderful and friendly, the community is great with many nearby shops. The property is clean and well kept up with. Just a truly great place to call home.