Galleria Village

Exelente lugar, buenos y cómodos espacios, Atencion de parte de la oficina de administracion, rápidos, atentos y amables... y todo está cerca
So far I have been satisfied with my experience.Nice quiet neighborhood and convenient to get to local stores..Apartment has a warm welcome feeling..there were only a few things that needed to be fixed and they were fixed the next day.
I love the area. It is great, because it is calm. It is surrounded by many different types of business. I have lived here for almost six years.
We have been living here for 3.5 months now and our only real complaint is that the dishwasher is absolutely terrible. It is very old and doesn't work.
I Love living here. The staff is Fantastic. Thank you for letting me live here. The maintenance staff is Fantastic too. I hope this place will stay a Great place to live.
It has been a very good experience, although I only have 2 weeks but the atmosphere and the neighbors are very quiet. and stays very clean and well taken care of
I’m happy as resident of galleria village over 10 year. It’s very convenient . Everything we need are walking distance. Safe place to live here.
Best apartment community I have lived in since coming to North Carolina! Office staff and maintenance men are great and my neighbors are very friendly.
Galleria Village is a quiet community with friendly neighbors and a amazing staff! The location is great as well a lot of things in walking distance!
Community is very very nice , area is best. The staff of Galleria village is very helpful and awesome. I love this place slot. Swimming pool is very good. The maintenance of the galleria village is nice. It is quite and pet friendly community.