the apartment complex is Amazing, calm and cool that is a really nice place to live, wel located and near everything. Another goodness is most of residents are family

Reply from Galleria Village

I'm so happy with the place where I live, but my only complaint is that the AC is too loud. It is difficult to hear the TV while the AC is running.

Reply from Galleria Village

A very nice apartment complex and convenient are. My only problem would be the inability to pay with paper checks and pest control not doing a great job with keeping pest out of apartments.

Reply from Galleria Village

The grounds are kept up and the staff are pleasant and courteous. It's nice to be close the the grocery store and plenty of restaurants as well.

Reply from Galleria Village

I love living here. The complex is very clean, I love the fresh flowers they keep up with landscaping. The staff is very good about communicating events and current info. The pool is a great feature and also very clean. This apartment complex is near everything you need, I walk to super Walmart all the time. The Matthews farmers markets every Saturday are also great. The only complaints are the trash pick ups are unclear on days and times. Also it is not quiet, lots of cars/trucks drive through, are very loud coming over speed bumps, maybe is just where my apartment is located? Overall highly recommend Galleria Village!

Reply from Galleria Village

After living here for about two weeks weeks now, the apartment complex has been great. It’s clean, it’s quiet, and it’s convenient. Let’s just hope it continues to stay this way for he really remainderof my lease.

Reply from Galleria Village

My time living at Galleria has been a good experience. The staff have been kind and very helpful. This has been my best living experience yet.

Reply from Galleria Village

Def Happy To Be Apart Of The Community! It's Still Quiet And I Get Plenty Of Rest..It's Clean & I Am Very Close To My Job, Less Travel Time!

Reply from Galleria Village

Excellent place to live! Very professional and friendly staff. If you are searching for an apartment complex , Galleria Village is the place that you need. 😀

Reply from Galleria Village

The price was excellent for the area. We love that everything is Right nearby the pool is a little on the small side and moving in was a terrible experience for us. The maintenance crew is amazing they are always on time and deliver excellent service. The office however needs more work.

Reply from Galleria Village

When I first came in to Galleria Village to look at an apartment, I was helped by Maria Rios. She was very kind and helpful, taking the time to answer all questions I had. She has been very helpful throughout the application process and move-in, and I am glad to be a new resident here.

Reply from Galleria Village

Great location, well organized and clean! the facilities are excellent, I'm loving living here as well as my family, no problems with animals! I recommend the Galleria

Reply from Galleria Village

I have enjoyed living in this community because everyone is friendly, I feel safe and I love the apartment layout, features and amenities. The valet trash service is also an amazing feature- being on the third floor that was not something I was looking forward to but I’m grateful for the fast, efficient and friendly service of those staff members as well!

Reply from Galleria Village

Great community and a great location . Restaurants, Walmart , food lion, Harris teeter and many other shops are nearby which are a walking distance from home !

Reply from Galleria Village

I like the galleria because it is close to the work of the supermarket of the pharmacy gas station my neighbors are perfect I have nothing to complain about.

Reply from Galleria Village

I really did love living here but I see things are changing. The certain kind of people that is now moving in are not respecting where they live, and that is important to me.

Reply from Galleria Village

So fear I’m loving it. Only problem my master bedroom stay warm. The AC not working good in there. But everything else good. The grounds are kept up. Haven’t been to the pool yet. The staff is very respectful. If you send in a work order. They are fast to come fix. It’s very quiet. Parking is ok.

Reply from Galleria Village

It is been good so far the only thing that i don't like is that the apartament up there they make too much noise and sometimes we are sleeping

Reply from Galleria Village

Kendra and Maria reps 5 stars for kindness and respect . Property well maintained and renovations are outstanding . Clean hallways, stairwells ( no spider webs!! )

Reply from Galleria Village

We love the service and professionalism of the staff here! They have been so helpful during the move in process. I love living in Greystar communities.

Reply from Galleria Village

Love the community. Wouldn’t trade this for any other place to live. I work across the street, so walking to work is great exercise. My apartment is great!

Reply from Galleria Village

I never had a problem parking my car until u purchased the apt. Now it is so bad and and keeps getting worse! I am looking at other apts to move to now when my lease is up!

Reply from Galleria Village

aggregate feet of y’all and all day then you gotta I wanna go see you soon love y’all and I’ll let y’all.. be there at one time in a few days and then you get to go see the movie with me your mom

Reply from Galleria Village

I have been here for about three and it has been great. I like the schools and the Amazing location as it is near everything you can ask for. Great shopping location!!!

Reply from Galleria Village

I have enjoyed my stay here at Galleria Village Apartments since I moved here 1 year ago. Pleasant surroundings. All the conveniences are close by. You can actually walk to the restaurants and shopping places. Everything is within arms reach.