Galleria Village

Great location, well organized and clean! the facilities are excellent, I'm loving living here as well as my family, no problems with animals! I recommend the Galleria
I have enjoyed living in this community because everyone is friendly, I feel safe and I love the apartment layout, features and amenities. The valet trash service is also an amazing feature- being on the third floor that was not something I was looking forward to but I’m grateful for the fast, efficient and friendly service of those staff members as well!
Great community and a great location . Restaurants, Walmart , food lion, Harris teeter and many other shops are nearby which are a walking distance from home !
I like the galleria because it is close to the work of the supermarket of the pharmacy gas station my neighbors are perfect I have nothing to complain about.
I really did love living here but I see things are changing. The certain kind of people that is now moving in are not respecting where they live, and that is important to me.
So fear I’m loving it. Only problem my master bedroom stay warm. The AC not working good in there. But everything else good. The grounds are kept up. Haven’t been to the pool yet. The staff is very respectful. If you send in a work order. They are fast to come fix. It’s very quiet. Parking is ok.
It is been good so far the only thing that i don't like is that the apartament up there they make too much noise and sometimes we are sleeping
Kendra and Maria reps 5 stars for kindness and respect . Property well maintained and renovations are outstanding . Clean hallways, stairwells ( no spider webs!! )
We love the service and professionalism of the staff here! They have been so helpful during the move in process. I love living in Greystar communities.
Love the community. Wouldn’t trade this for any other place to live. I work across the street, so walking to work is great exercise. My apartment is great!