Love living here. Just wish that the parking situation was better. It's very frustrating to come home and not be able to park near your apt.

Reply from Galleria Village

Staff was great during the move in process. This is a great location. The parking seems inadequate for tree number of residents in the complex.

Reply from Galleria Village

Awesome . Love this community. Im here for ladt 10 years.nice place. new management is very efficient . They do everything very promptly .

Reply from Galleria Village

Living at Galleria Village the past three years has been a great experience. It's over all a quite community. The only complaints I have is people randomly leaving things such trash, food (whole pieces of pizza, chicken wings etc.), and gum on the stairs and adding an extra $20 a month on to a lease for a trash service which is unnecessary. The pool also is not kept clean during the summer and the grille's though they look nice are broken despite the leasing office saying the "fixed them." Rent also goes up substantially when I renew my lease other than that it has been a great living experience.

Reply from Galleria Village

I've never had any altercations and the staff is very professional, always attentive and friendly! I don't plan on leaving the complex at all.

Reply from Galleria Village

I love the community, great location access to restaurants, shops, movies, etc. The apartments are comfortable and the rent is very reasonable.

Reply from Galleria Village

Pretty good experience. Maintenance responds well, clean environment, and communication is good. Good at letting people know when packages have arrived.

Reply from Galleria Village

I have had issues in the past with the management of Galleria when attempting to move back to Charlotte. I have finally moved in, same issues are occurring unfortunately with the way I have been treated. There is a lot to go along with it, nevertheless, I am not 100% satisfied.

Reply from Galleria Village

From the time of move in my experience has been nice. Although minor issues needed to be addressed, the staff has been great. Always willing to help and address issues quickly A great place to live and location is amazing.

Reply from Galleria Village

Excellent place to live . Quiet complex , good neighborhood and helpful staff . Also the location is great , I would highly recommend it to anyone !

Reply from Galleria Village

I love it. The location is Phenomenal it’s close to anything you need. the neighborhood is beautiful .You have a 24 hour gym as well as business center. The staff is wonderful and they are always coming up with great ideas for the community.

Reply from Galleria Village

This place is amazing! Everyone is so friendly and nice. The managers are really nice as well. The apartments are spacious and worth every penny.

Reply from Galleria Village

The location and apartment layout is excellent. Love being so close to everything. On the other hand no dog park, and are apartment wasn't clean or ready for us to move in when they said it was very disappointed how management handled it. Maintenance is the best btw!

Reply from Galleria Village

I truly love my apartment community. I'm close to stores and restaurants which makes travel time next to nothing! Also the neighborhood is friendly !

Reply from Galleria Village

Love the apartment layout and the actual apartment. Office staff is nice but doesnt seem to have it together. Some neighbors seem good, and some are loud.

Reply from Galleria Village

Great place!! Super clean property... great staff! Great management company. They have been more than helpful with everything since i have been a resident

Reply from Galleria Village

I have really enjoyed staying here for the past two years. I have had no issues with my stay here. I plan on staying here for at least another year.

Reply from Galleria Village

I love living here everything I need is here the neighbors are friendly and the staff at the office are friendly and helpful .This apartment community is such a great place to live I would recommend my friends and family to come and checkout this community this apartment and see how nice everyone is

Reply from Galleria Village

It’s great place to live. Everything u need is near by. I’m here from the past 9 years . I love this community.main thing is that this the safest place.

Reply from Galleria Village

I've lived at Galleria Village for 5 years now, and I love living here.With all the changes and upgrades going on, it makes it feel that much more homey. The location is also a major factor, close to everything and very convenient.

Reply from Galleria Village

Very lovely community! Has an amazing and helpful staff! I’m beginning my transition here from another apartment complex and they have been a really big help.

Reply from Galleria Village

Living at galleria village has been a great experience. The staff is friendly and helpful. A quiet community and close to everything you neeed.

Reply from Galleria Village

it has been one week and not any major issue at this time.. it is situated in a good locality and most of the necessity shops are in a walkable distance

Reply from Galleria Village

i am so happy with the community's facilities. Everything is so neat and clean. No noise. Leasing process is so so easy I got everything done in maximum 20 min

Reply from Galleria Village

I decide galleria club like my apartment community becouse is a great place for a family to live, very good schools around the area and a convenient neiborghood in general. I rate them with 5 stars