Galleria Village

Its a really good environment, I wish there where more parking spaces but after that everything is good, its near to restaurants, walmart, food lion its a pretty good apartment complex.
I always wanted to live here because of what this place offer and what's in the area. I am very happy with the service and management staff that is here now. Please keep up the good work . Also I am Happy about who you let move here. I am a proud person about where I live and I want the people I live around to be the same. Thank you so much for letting me live here.
Its a beautiful place, the price is good, the stores its like inside my home, has a lot Brazilian Residents, but i see lot people smoke drugs on the stairs, like morning or night
Galleria Village is by far one of the most convenient neighborhoods to live in! With all the amazing amenities and how close the location it to great shopping it makes it that much easier to love my community.
Love living here. Just wish that the parking situation was better. It's very frustrating to come home and not be able to park near your apt.
Staff was great during the move in process. This is a great location. The parking seems inadequate for tree number of residents in the complex.
Awesome . Love this community. Im here for ladt 10 years.nice place. new management is very efficient . They do everything very promptly .
Living at Galleria Village the past three years has been a great experience. It's over all a quite community. The only complaints I have is people randomly leaving things such trash, food (whole pieces of pizza, chicken wings etc.), and gum on the stairs and adding an extra $20 a month on to a lease for a trash service which is unnecessary. The pool also is not kept clean during the summer and the grille's though they look nice are broken despite the leasing office saying the "fixed them." Rent also goes up substantially when I renew my lease other than that it has been a great living experience.
I've never had any altercations and the staff is very professional, always attentive and friendly! I don't plan on leaving the complex at all.
I love the community, great location access to restaurants, shops, movies, etc. The apartments are comfortable and the rent is very reasonable.