Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

4.5

4.5

I would not recommend this place. Faulty AC units making you pay more for light bill. Gate has never worked causing high crime and police presence. Management team is poor and rude and nasty and never helpful.
I’m having a pest control problems. I have roaches,ants ,and termites. I’m not satisfied with the conditions my family and myself is living in and we pay $1800 in rent. Unacceptable and unfair
I have been told by visitors that the community is outdated. The security gate is never closed. Despite writing this, nothing will change.
Friendly staff 🤗welcomes you in the leasing office that has an awesome coffee/ hot chocolate machine🤗. Great amenities such as 2 pools, a Gym and A pool table Awesome 🤗
I love my apartment and it’s convenient for me and my family. The pool and play ground are in front of my apartment. My family and I are comfortable at Gate House Apartment. The compound of Gate house has two pools, two playgrounds , a tennis court and a gym. There’s lots of parking space and the lots for parking are spacious and convenient to all. Maintenance are done in a quick and timely manner. The Gate house apartments area are always clean and the grass are cut so often. The Gate house apartments are free from noisy persons. There are no foul language on the compound. I give Gate house a five star rating.
My move in process was nice and easy. My first couple weeks in the unit were not great, but things appear to be looking better now. I hope it continues from now on with positive vibes.
I am only doing this for the free bonus points. This is a mindless review that should not be taken seriously by any reader. Be kind and decline.
This property should fix the back as well the playground area, the gym can get new and better working equipment, the barbeque are can get more comfortable upgrade as well, there's always room for improvement.
Its alright but without a balcony the rent is to high, most of the wall sockets didn't work moving in. After 3 to 4 months out of no where sugar ants popped up from every where. It's a good place to live not far from the grocery store banks and restaurants
A little bit pricey, wish there was a bigger kitchen model available :( Otherwise, it seems to be ok :) Not sure why my apartment doesn't have a balcony and storage room is tight.