Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

4.5

4.5

Customer service is always great even when things go wrong. The team in the office will always try to accommodate. They make every effort to keep the community safe, clean and enjoyable.
Very peaceful gated community and friendly neighbors. Love the area, everything is close by you could even walk. I love the up keep of the community there is order here and I love that.
Living at GateHouse has been great thus far. I’ve been living here for less than a month. I love how everything is quite and there is no noise. Feels good after coming home from a long day of work. When putting a work order everything gets done within a good speed which is great as well.
In the past few months I've noticed that the grounds aren't kept up like they use to be. I walk out my door and see trash throughout the grass. I come home from work and thr same trash is there. The garbage is always overflowing and is not a good look when entering the property. I would like to see the grounds maintained better.
The maintenance staff are hard workers. We never have to wait more than a day to get things fixed or done. We appreciate all that you do. Thank you for your hard work and assistance.
I love living here and the community. it’s always quiet and a very clean environment. my only issue is that the gate is always broken or my trash isn’t being picked up while my neighbors get theirs picked up. other than that I have no complaints.
The place is very peaceful and I love the lake view very affordable and also I can have my dog the place was very clean when we got into it and also have a very nice pool table
The entire moving process was AWESOME. Very professional and courteous staff. I was very impressed with the grounds. It’s like coming home everyday to a retreat.
Nice neighbors. Quiet, calm, friendly. Lots of dog lovers. Responsive administration. Two pools. Good gym. Location is central to many Broward activities.
Its alright but without a balcony the rent is to high, most of the wall sockets didn't work moving in. After 3 to 4 months out of no where sugar ants popped up from every where. It's a good place to live not far from the grocery store banks and restaurants