Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Been living here for 1 year now and my family & I are happy we chose this apartment. Leasing office reps are very helpful & friendly. The maintenace crew are prompt with all the work request.
It's very nice area just moved in and can't wait to explore the property more.i have grandkids and I have a kids 0ark near but so that a plus case they love the park very much.
Nice place to stay, doing activity, and take a rest. Apartment was cleaned before move in and there were a engineer to make sure all equipment works.
I’ve lived at Gatehouse for 5 years now. I love the area,the staff and the neighborhood. I feel safe and I love how the staff makes you feel welcomed.
I am extremely happy with my decision to live at Gatehouse. My apartment feels more like a house. It’s so spacious. I would recommend Gatehouse to my family and friends.
Gate never works. What’s the purpose of having the barcodes if we don’t really need them. I’d actually like my money back for it. There’s a lot of crime here. Within like a month of me living here, somebody was murdered and the whole neighborhood was shutdown. Then recently people’s tired where taken off their cars and were replaced with bricks.
I love our apartment. The location is nice. Everyone is so friendly. I love how quite and nice everyone is. It’s been so fun living here. I enjoy it.
The gates are never closed at night is my only issue but they are very nice and friendly and do things around the holidays which is amazing.
I think they do a nice job of trying to bring the community together with events. I also appreciate how they’re fixing it by painting all the buildings.
Gatehouse is a lovely place to live. So far the neighborhood is very calm. The rev center is very well kept and features lots of cool things