Great community. I love the scenery and great management staff. The apartments are spacious and clean! And I love that the parking is available and its pet friendly

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Overall, a nice quiet neighborhood tucked away, but close to a beautiful park and not far from shops & restaurants. Walls are a bit thin, so the noise level is dependent on your neighbors - similar to most complexes. Amenities are nice, to include a small, tranquil pool tucked away in the back of the complex. Gates are not consistently operating, so beware of incoming traffic zooming through the outgoing gate!

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

I see the commitment in keeping the complex in good order and making our homes a place we want to come home to. Neighbors are friendly and for the most part, courteous

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Nice, quiet, and clean community! Lived here for several years and the staff and maintenance are very polite and professional. The amentities are great, but the gym could use some updating.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

I am a newly resident. So far so good. Very quiet neighbors. I really enjoy the having a gym and swimming pool across from me. Parking never an issue. Very close to everything I need!

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Would love to redo the vents & bathrooms. Other than that it’s a wonderful community. It’s my second year living here. Looking forward to renew

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

It was great!!! Love it!! I would recommend this to all my friends and family. Really is a nice, safe , and clean gated community. Really is

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

I’ve lived here with my family for over 4 years and we’ve never been more comfortable anywhere else. Absolutely no complaints. The service, our neighbors and the amenities all make our resident experience amazing.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Gatehouse on the green is a nice and safe place to live, i just feel like the amenities need to be updated for example the gym and smaller pool & car station .

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

I have been in this community for about 5 years . I find it to be very peaceful and safe. The maintenance staff is friendly and very helpful.

I am so happy to have found Gatehouse on the Green. Our community is very serene and tranquil, my neighbors are very friendly and considerate and the office staff always goes above and beyond.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Office workers are very good.when every you need maintenance the workers are fast and polite. The amenities are great. Stove refrigerator freezer and washer and dryer are great as well.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Gate House on the Green is a beautiful place to live. The staff is very professional and maintenance answers service calls promptly. The Landscapers keep the property looking great. Thanks

This 2 rating is because of the gate situation. Put down something to slash tires. People are still getting in from the exit gate. Accident waiting to happen.

Clean, safe neighborhood. Service requests are completed very quickly and correctly. Showers include oversized bathtubs. Closet space could be bigger in the 1 bedroom model.

Love the neighborhood. The area is beautiful with all its amenities. There are two swimming pools, a playground, a gym and more. Such a great place.

Nice community friendly staff but maintenance staff needs work on customer service and timely work. Gated, pool, gym. If the fishing doc can be fixed it would be perfect

Location is great (work is about 10 minutes away ). The gates work sometimes. It can get annoying because the intercom book is not the best. Amenities are ok. Neighbors are chill. If you want low key and convient, this is your place. Rent is a little pricey though

It’s really good to live in here, nothing to complaint. This is a great community with completely quiet, pretty organized and real people leaving here.

This community was found to be very clean. Although there are many family’s, the community still is calm and quiet. The pool area is beautiful and peaceful enough to read a book and relax.

The apartment can do more to upkeep the place and do more to keep the place clean. They can also enforce more for owners with dog to clean up after themselves and they need to be responsible for the ducks

I love everything about where I live. The location is phenomenal, the staff is friendly and helpful, it is safe and quiet, and there’s always parking available.

Leasing process was not completely smooth. Numerous inconsistencies required correction after the lease was signed. Friendly and pleasant but not the most efficient.

Love the idea of Taco Night get together for the residences, its a chance to meet some of the neighbors around. Any kind of get together is always nice.

Graciela is the reason I chose your community. The community in itself is beautiful and has most of the ammenities. The warmth Graciela showed my family and myself was amazing. To me ahe is the face of Gatehouse on the Green.