I moved in here beginning of July 2018 and I absolutely love it here! Great community! I love the amenities! The staff is always very welcoming, friendly and will take care of a problem the first time you complain about it! There is not a bug problem here at all, they take care of the property by keeping it clean and safe everyday!

Apartments are great. They maintain the lawns periodically. The car wash doesn't work and the trash is very far from the apartments. It is not a gated community.

Personal at gatehouse are no friendly. Except Mrs Graciela, she's very nice lady. Main gate has been broken by months. Baths at second are not maintenance weekly

It’s not the worst place I have ever lived, rent is mid ground. My biggest pet peeve is the gate never works, and I pay for a gated community. The area is safe and quiet, and I have not had problems with noise or rude neighbors. Office staff is friendly but there is a lack of communication within and sometimes I feel I have to reexplain issues to multiple people in order to get help. The gym is terrible, the machines are old and broken and need to be updated. Both pools are nice and always clean. Plenty of parking on the property and there are no crazy guest parking rules. To be honest it’s not bad enough for me to leave and have to restart the process of renting, but I wouldn’t necessarily recommend it. I am sure there are comparable places with a better gym, and working gate.

Amazing apartments. One-bedrooms are some of the largest and the only in the area with full sized washer and dryers! Amenities are great. Gym could use some updates, but still well equipped. Only complaint is that it's not a non-smoking community.

This is a nice and quiet neighborhood. My neighbors are nice and I don't have any problems with parking. Maintenance problems get fixed right away and its a clean place to live. I can't give it 5 stars because the front gate is still broken. I would love to see the gate working and continue to work.

Great place to live so far after 2 years here it's safe and quiet and clean. Nice staff and clean pool shade for your car i havent been to gym yet

Gatehouse Apartment is very a very quiet community. They have beautiful trees, grass. The parking lot is clean. I like the lake around it. The management is very friendly.

I have been here almost two years and the community is very peaceful. Also, the ladies in the leasing office are always willing to assist you and are very nice.

Quiet place, decent amenities. Good location, close to a lot of restaurants, stores, and good schools. My only wish is that they update the gym with new equipment.

Staff is great. Grounds are always clean. Facilities staff is always quick and responsive for the most part. Units are very large with high ceilings. Cool place.

I have had a lovely experience thus far in my living here. The apartment is quite nice and very spacious. The amenities here are also good. The staff is very helpful and informative, as well.

I have been living here for 10 years now. Never had any incident, is very safe and the location is very convenient. Airport, hospitals, A schools all very near.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

I like my unit, but I was disappointed the other day when I went in to play racquet ball and the courts A/C was out. and the other court was closed. The gates have not worked since I moved in 4 month ago, seen people working on them. but nothing yet. but beside that I like the location and area

The environment is not as nice as I thought. There is trash and animal droppings everywhere. Dog owners don't pick their dog stuff. The canals around the community smell bad.

Location is great, a lot of nice places around, felt very safe in this area. All necessities were there.Great place to live. Thank you Gatehouse

My experience at this apartment has been very satisfying. Although we had a few minor bug issues , this complex is SUPER on top of all maintanence request and we are never left waiting for repairs. The office staff is so nice and i appreciate all of their home welcoming vibes.

We have CONSTANTLY had issues with our account and communication between the office and residents is not great. Brittany is AMAZING, though! I do wish that the office would let you know if you have a package in the office or not. I was waiting on something and thought it was stolen, but it was sitting in the office for a week.

My husband and I are so grateful to have found gatehouse yon the greens while we were searching for a home 2 weeks before our wedding. The staff were so helpful and we are forever grateful for them. A special shout out to Graciella for always being available to help us with any questions or concern we may have.

The entrance gate has been broken for over a year, but the community seems safe. Staff is nice. Lawn care is kept up. I enjoy it here. Maintenance repairs fairly quick as well.

I've had a wonderful time living here plenty of parking friendly people very quiet relaxing environment when things are broken just one email and someone is coming to fix it I really like the people in the front office they're very knowledgeable and caring you couldn't ask for a better place to live

So far, it’s been a great one. I like living here. Safe neighborhood. Quiet. Love how big my place is. Very clean. When I need anything, the maintenance crew is quick.

The best experience living here i have one of the best units, and the apartment is very large i also like the pool area and now they have alot of new chairs

As a first apartment it has been a great place to stay. The pool is always clean, the service is always great, just the spiders and the bugs are the only cons

Clean calm neighborhood to live in. We just had an addition to our family and we couldnt be happier that we just moved in to this place. We saw many places but this one truly stood out.