Love the Gates! Best complex at BYUI for sure. If you are looking for a great place to live with great management, fun people, and free parking, this is the place.

So far so good! Me and two other friends decided to love at the gates. We all are roommates which is good because that's what we wanted. I also enjoy these rewards!

So far from what I can tell, this is a great community where student get to enjoy their living and school experience. This is through how well the managers handle the students

The gates are the best! Wouldn't choose to live anywhere else. The apartments are quality and the managers always do everything they can to help me with my problems.

Municipal wastewater (also called sewage) is usually conveyed in a combined sewer or sanitary sewer, and treated at a wastewater treatment plant. Treated wastewater is discharged into receiving water via an effluent pipe. Wastewaters generated in areas without access to centralized sewer systems rely on on-site wastewater systems. These typically comprise a septic tank, drain field, and optionally an on-site treatment unit. The management of wastewater belongs to the overarching term sanitation, just like the management of human excreta, solid waste and stormwater (drainage). Sewage is a type of wastewater that comprises domestic wastewater and is therefore contaminated with feces or urine from people's toilets, but the term sewage is also used to mean any type of wastewater. Sewerage is the physical infrastructure, including pipes, pumps, screens, channels etc. used to convey sewage from its origin to the point of eventual treatment or disposal.

Great wards and great people! The rooms are very spacious and it's nice to not to live in hotel-like apartment. It's a little far from campus but definitely worth it.

Haven't started to live there yet but the signup process has been very easy. One slight problem was that the online application hasn't been working Kama so I wound up having to email in my application. But other than that top notch

The Gates is A great place to Live, the staff is great, very helpful and very friendly. the wards Ive been in have also been great, the club house and the amenities are great!

Good housing, good management. Houses are big and maintenance is pretty good about getting things fixed if they break. Free parking is a big plus as well, but they could use more of it.

I have lived in student housing for three years now and The Gates has been the best housing. The apartments are so nice and they come with so many nice features including laundry, lots of storage, and 2 fridges. The only reason I'm leaving The Gates is because I'm getting married, but I recommend these apartments to everyone!

You guys are doing great!!! I love living at the gates. Good ward, nice clubhouse, a lot of fun things to do there, not to mention a nice movie theater and ping pong table.

This is my 4th semester living here and I love it. Sure it's far away from campus but I love the layout of the apartment. I have the oversized room and I'm pretty hooked.

Its wonderful they were really accommodating when I had to move on early for work and they were patient and polite. I really have loved living here. My ward is amazing

I really like how The Gates treat you. Hopefully they are nice this semester too. Plus I feel like the students that live there seem to care

The apartments are good quality, management is nice, and there are good amenities. Things get fixed quickly as well. The only downside is that my apartment wasn't very clean when I moved in.

It's a great place to live! They have a really homey feel and amazing apartment layouts. I love the fact that you only have to share a bathroom with one other person.

I absolutely love living at the Gates! There's a reason I've moved back here! Between the wonderful atmosphere, and the great people, it's impossible to stay away!

This apartment complex is my favorite & I've lived all around Rexburg. You get so much space, great managers, & fun activities! I love it here

Doing a good job. Could be more on top of maintenance. If there is a problem come and check it, don't just dismiss it as girls not knowing what they are talking about.

I would say that you guys are doing great so far! I have just signed with your apartment complex and am already being rewarded and that is so awesome!

My experience at the gates has been pretty great for the last two years! The new management is super nice helpful. Great place to live! Only thing I don't like is that every time Ive moved in it seemed as if the apartment wasn't cleaned before hand.

Love the gates! It's been one of the best experiences and it's fun to be around friends and people you know you can trust and rely on. Can't wait to be back!

Seems like a really good site and a great way to get connected with my apartment. I like the different type of surveys and what not. Keep up the good work.

So far they are great. They work well with situations. They are really easy to contact and get a hold of. They are nice and personable! The apartments are nice and homie!

I haven't stayed here yet, but from what I hear it sounds like a great place to be. Im excited to start here. I got an oversized room and everyone tells me that was a good idea! can't wait to move in,