The Management Is Outstanding! I love all the new things Y'all have started doing lately. I really like the day y'all had breakfast for us. That was so nice.

i absolutely love living here! ive been here two semesters and couldnt be happier. the management is incredible and very friendly and reliable. the ward is also wonderful. an amazing bishopric and great feel!

Love the apartments and love the management. Great people make great living. I love how roomy and awesome the apartments look and feel. Makes a huge difference.

I love the gates. The apartments are nice and very convenient. I like how there is a decent amount of parking and the property seems to be well taken care of. The management makes this place worth while and really tries to do their best.

I love it! It has a "homey" feel to it. I don't feel like I'm coming back to an apartment. I enjoy the social events that are put on.this place is better than I thought it would be!

The Gates is the best! I love everything about it and I plan on staying here until I graduate. The management is so nice and so helpful and they are always showing appreciation for us as tenants. I love it here!

It has always been a good experience for me living at The Gates. Great sized rooms, and really great managers make all the difference. Washer and Dryer in your apartment is more useful then you would think and with their even lower prices this semester and semesters to come, there isn't much to complain about. Parking is tight sometimes but not impossible to manage. 5/5 in my book.

The managers at the gates are so helpful and friendly. I immediately felt welcome here. We also have fun activities. Thank you for all that you do!

The Gates is the most comfortable living here in Rexburg! I moved around a bit before finding an actual fantastic place to live. The price is slightly more than others places you could move into, but the Gates BY FAR is the best place you could pick.

Ive lived at the Gates my whole college career and I love it. It has the best wards and the management is great! It could use come appliance updates but overall great living!

I love living at the Gates! it is by far the best student housing in Rexburg. Not to mention that the managers are very friendly and always available.

The Gates is great housing for a good price. The managers have been very helpful and understanding since I have lived here. I have recommended living at the Gates to my friends and will continue to do so.

Awesome! Great enviroment and atmosphere to study and to have fun! I love the apartments themselves and how much room there is for storing things.

Management is awesome and very understanding. I love it here at the gates :) Will definitely be staying here every semester to finish up all of my schooling!