The gates are great if you're looking to live in an apartment that you can feel at home in. I also love the people that live here, and the party's always have great food.

I think that it has been great. Management here is so kind, and they are always checking on how we are all doing. I love the apartments, they are open and feel more like home. i appreciate that they don't feel cheap, or un maintained!

Everyone that I have talked to is really nice and super helpful! I was struggling with the website because of a bad connection but I just called in and they got me all set up within just a few minutes.

I'm super excited to live at the gates. they have been helpful signing my contract and getting ready. They also get back to me in a timely manner.

For college housing, managed by college students, i really can't complain. The apartments are great, real home feel. There are plenty of amenities for everyone in the apartment as well.

I haven't moved in yet, but I guess it's been great so far. Management is awesome and easy to work with. I'm really excited to move into the Gates!

From what I've experienced, the gates is a very quiet and beautiful set of apartments. It is really amazing from the inside out. I love the wonderful set up of the apartments.

I love the gates it's the best community of people and most comfortable environment in all of Rexburg. There are always people in the lobby just hanging out having a good time and it's easy to get involved with whomever you meet.

I have loved staying at the Gates in Rexburg. The apartments are kept looking so nice. It has such a warm home feel to it. The staff are great they always have fun get togethers going on. I love living here!

I haven't been there, to the gates, just yet. I arrive in January but the website/pictures I see of the gates at rexburg gives me very high expectations and I'm very excited to be a part of the community at the gates

I love the gates! They are always willing to work with you and they do their very best to make sure that everything you need is available. The staff is very friendly and I have never had a bad experience. It really feels like a home away from home!

The gates promises and delivers. The housing is nice and has so many amenities for the price. The office staff are rad and friendly too, which helps when you need to pay rent, request maintenance, ect.

I think the housing quality here is great! I really like that each bedroom has its own bathroom and that there is a washer and a dryer as well.

The gates has a great atmosphere, great neighbors, and a really nice staff. If you have a problem, they really try to help. I love that it doesn't feel like an apartment, but a home.

I am only writing this so that I get enough points to have rewards. When I gdt the reward I will buy something cool on amazon because that is all I care about.

Such a fun atmosphere! I love living at the gates! They do tons of activities and give away prizes all the time! The amenities are awesome!!

I really love the Gates. My first year I lived at HillCrest, and while it was a nice place to live, this is great! Here I can do laundry in my apartment without having to pay, and I only have to share a bathroom with one other person verses three people. And the amnities are amazing!

The Gates has treated me and my needs very well. We weren't given enough notice that another dog would be moving in with us and the unit that I moved in had not been properly checked for cleanliness so it was left in pretty poor condition. However, the staff has been amazing and accommodating.

It is my favorite place to live! I lived here my first semester and liked it a lot but wanted to try a change. But I soon realized that was a mistake and moved back the next semester and have stayed here ever since. I love it.

I think that the Gates at Rexburg are fantastic. I enjoy the layout of the apartments and the private bathrooms for each room. My only complaint is that there are a lot of cupboards/shelves in the kitchen.

The gates is awesome! The reserved parking is the best and the beds are bigger than expected. Plus it's super social! Also, the staff is always helpful and accommodates to your needs all the time!

I love living at the gates! I haven't had any problems. I thought it was more pricey than I wanted but I'm definitely getting what I paid for.

I don't actually live at the Gates, but I frequent it all the time because the apartments are in my ward! management is nice and the living quarters are awesome too!

I really enjoyed my experience just from the tour alone it was amazing to just see and hear from the faculty it was super helpful with them showing me around. I can't wait to move in.

I really like the apartment. The staff is very friendly. There have been times where I have been charged for something that never happened and once I wasn't placed because my contract wasn't properly received. But everything was fixed appropriately.