I absolutely love living at the Gates! It is such a great community to live in and has amazing amenities. Many people are worried about the distance from campus, but that has to be one of the best parts, because the traffic is nonexistent.

Nice Apartments. AC and heating. Parking is a problem some semesters though. The managers are pretty chill and the clubhouse is pretty sweet.

Management is super friendly and great! Love that The Gates feel like home instead of a hotel. Some of the other complexes seem like hotels to me, but The Gates is different.

I love it here! It feels so home-like and it's very chill. The management is awesome, the people are friendly, and we have fun things planned for us to appreciate us for living here. Best apartment complex in Rexburg!

I love living at The Gates! The atmosphere and feel of the complex is homey and welcoming and they provide a lot of activities for residents

I love living here at the Gates! Management is easy to work with, there are fun events and the apartments are great. I've lived here for 4 semesters and I don't see myself leaving

I love living here. Its so much fun and the place is awesome. Definitely coming back after my mission. Obviously going to recommend to my friends, this is one of the better places at BYU-Idaho to live at

I love the Gates, definitely my favorite housing I've been to, feels like I'm living in a home and not a hotel. Management can be too chill.

Spring semester rent shouldn't be so much more expensive than winter. There are new high rise complexes going up all over town so there can't possibly be more demand than supply.

The management has always been very helpful and very understanding. They are always willing to above what is required to help us and they are very concerned about how we are enjoying living there and making sure we have fun things to do.

I've lived at the gates for almost two years! They have been my favorite apartments I've lived at in Rexburg and I've lived everywhere! I recommend The Gates!

All my semester living at The Gates have been the best! I love the management and how much they care about their tenants! They are so friendly are willing to help with any questions or concerns(:

I love the Gates! I've lived here for over a year now, and I don't think I'll ever leave while in school. I love the clubhouse with a tanning bed and a gym, the apartments and my oversized room. The staff is very nice, too. Overall, I'm very happy to live here.

I think that you guys are doing great.... i would not want you guys to change anything.. i think it would be cool if pets were allowed though

Great! I LOVE the oversized room and the management! So much better than where I was before. Before I was living at Northpoint and they weren't very understanding or interactive with us. It didn't feel like a "home". But here I feel like it's more of a family community feeling and I love it!

I love living at The Gates! They have great amenities, and the townhouses are wonderful. I absolutely love the my ward. I would recommend living here to anyone.

I absolutely love the gates! It has a homey feel and has plenty of space! It is so nice to only share a bathroom with your room roommate and to have a washer and dryer in your apartment!

I have never had a bad experience at the Gates. I love the fact that it is a semi-close community and when it comes to the events I feel like we get together as a close community.

I absolutely love living at the Gates. I wouldn't even consider moving somewhere else! The apartments are spacious and clean and management is super cool.

I love living here. The apartments are so nice. We have lots of room, two fridges and great atmosphere. I also love the free tanning and the move theater.

My favorite place to live in rexburg. Nice apartments that come with washer, dryer and every room has its own bathroom. Management is always trying to help make things better.

Great place to live, especially in the spring. Nice apartments and friendly managers. It's really nice that The Gates are farther away from campus, it gives a break from school.

When I had a roommate move out, I had to check in with the office more the 5 times to find out if keys had been turned in. I was really dissatisfied with this since it was a security concern... Rent has taken forever to be deposited. It's the middle of the month and my rent still hasn't been processed. Maintenance requests were dealt with promptly. The apartments are kept nice and I've always been treated nicely.

The management is awesome! Love the apartment set up. This is the only place I have lived up here. Two fridges, in house laundry, and a more homelike feel are just a few reasons why I chose The Gates. I wouldn't live anywhere else!

The gates is spacious and has great management. I would definitely recommend this complex to anyone looking for a great atmosphere and awesome wards. They have tanning and great indoor gyms!