I have really enjoyed living at the gates in Rexburg Idaho. Its been my favorite place to live so far and I love the home-y feel. I am amazed by all the fun activities that are always going on! I love the people and I would definitely recommend living here!

So far this is a great app. It is easy and simple. And you get rewarded for things you do. It's awesome, I really do enjoy it and am glad I have it.

Yall are great!! I appreciate the living conditions and the hard work that is put into it every semester. Thank you for making my living experience easier.

The managers at the Gates are so nice!! The Gates are really nice and the people at the Gates are very welcoming! The Gates feel more at home then many other apartments in Rexburg!

I really like living here. It's nice and quiet, great management! The entertainment center is very big and not a lot of people take advantage of it but we use it for movies pretty often.

The Staff is great and I love the home feel that the gates offers. They do a lot of things to keep residents involved and meeting new people. It just a really good environment.

The Gates have been great. They are very reasonable and I am grateful for that. Any time that I have had a concern they have always been willing to work with me.

The apartments could use a little facelift but the managers are much better now. The heating system doesn't work that great and the downstairs is always colder than the upstairs l. This creates arguments

The stay at the Gates has been great! I have been able to meet new people as well as just have a great time living here. I love how much space there is!

So far I've had a really good experience with the people at the Gates. they are very kind and helpful, and I can tell they care about their residents.

I love the gates. With the resident appreciation, friendly staff, awesome amenities like the Wii, xbox, pool, ping pong, and the amazing theater room you can't go wrong. I also love the living style of each apartment with the storage closet both inside and outside the apartment. Parking is free and the basketball court is fun as well as the fire pits. Oh and don't forget the BBQ. I love it here.

I love living here! You are always prompt with responses, and always ready to help in any way that you can! The wards are great, and everyone is so friendly!

Love the Gates! Best complex at BYUI for sure. If you are looking for a great place to live with great management, fun people, and free parking, this is the place.

So far so good! Me and two other friends decided to love at the gates. We all are roommates which is good because that's what we wanted. I also enjoy these rewards!

So far from what I can tell, this is a great community where student get to enjoy their living and school experience. This is through how well the managers handle the students

The gates are the best! Wouldn't choose to live anywhere else. The apartments are quality and the managers always do everything they can to help me with my problems.

Municipal wastewater (also called sewage) is usually conveyed in a combined sewer or sanitary sewer, and treated at a wastewater treatment plant. Treated wastewater is discharged into receiving water via an effluent pipe. Wastewaters generated in areas without access to centralized sewer systems rely on on-site wastewater systems. These typically comprise a septic tank, drain field, and optionally an on-site treatment unit. The management of wastewater belongs to the overarching term sanitation, just like the management of human excreta, solid waste and stormwater (drainage). Sewage is a type of wastewater that comprises domestic wastewater and is therefore contaminated with feces or urine from people's toilets, but the term sewage is also used to mean any type of wastewater. Sewerage is the physical infrastructure, including pipes, pumps, screens, channels etc. used to convey sewage from its origin to the point of eventual treatment or disposal.

Great wards and great people! The rooms are very spacious and it's nice to not to live in hotel-like apartment. It's a little far from campus but definitely worth it.

Haven't started to live there yet but the signup process has been very easy. One slight problem was that the online application hasn't been working Kama so I wound up having to email in my application. But other than that top notch

The Gates is A great place to Live, the staff is great, very helpful and very friendly. the wards Ive been in have also been great, the club house and the amenities are great!

Good housing, good management. Houses are big and maintenance is pretty good about getting things fixed if they break. Free parking is a big plus as well, but they could use more of it.

I have lived in student housing for three years now and The Gates has been the best housing. The apartments are so nice and they come with so many nice features including laundry, lots of storage, and 2 fridges. The only reason I'm leaving The Gates is because I'm getting married, but I recommend these apartments to everyone!

You guys are doing great!!! I love living at the gates. Good ward, nice clubhouse, a lot of fun things to do there, not to mention a nice movie theater and ping pong table.

This is my 4th semester living here and I love it. Sure it's far away from campus but I love the layout of the apartment. I have the oversized room and I'm pretty hooked.

Its wonderful they were really accommodating when I had to move on early for work and they were patient and polite. I really have loved living here. My ward is amazing