I really like how The Gates treat you. Hopefully they are nice this semester too. Plus I feel like the students that live there seem to care

The apartments are good quality, management is nice, and there are good amenities. Things get fixed quickly as well. The only downside is that my apartment wasn't very clean when I moved in.

It's a great place to live! They have a really homey feel and amazing apartment layouts. I love the fact that you only have to share a bathroom with one other person.

I absolutely love living at the Gates! There's a reason I've moved back here! Between the wonderful atmosphere, and the great people, it's impossible to stay away!

This apartment complex is my favorite & I've lived all around Rexburg. You get so much space, great managers, & fun activities! I love it here

Doing a good job. Could be more on top of maintenance. If there is a problem come and check it, don't just dismiss it as girls not knowing what they are talking about.

I would say that you guys are doing great so far! I have just signed with your apartment complex and am already being rewarded and that is so awesome!

My experience at the gates has been pretty great for the last two years! The new management is super nice helpful. Great place to live! Only thing I don't like is that every time Ive moved in it seemed as if the apartment wasn't cleaned before hand.

Love the gates! It's been one of the best experiences and it's fun to be around friends and people you know you can trust and rely on. Can't wait to be back!

Seems like a really good site and a great way to get connected with my apartment. I like the different type of surveys and what not. Keep up the good work.

So far they are great. They work well with situations. They are really easy to contact and get a hold of. They are nice and personable! The apartments are nice and homie!

I haven't stayed here yet, but from what I hear it sounds like a great place to be. Im excited to start here. I got an oversized room and everyone tells me that was a good idea! can't wait to move in,

The gates are great if you're looking to live in an apartment that you can feel at home in. I also love the people that live here, and the party's always have great food.

I think that it has been great. Management here is so kind, and they are always checking on how we are all doing. I love the apartments, they are open and feel more like home. i appreciate that they don't feel cheap, or un maintained!

Everyone that I have talked to is really nice and super helpful! I was struggling with the website because of a bad connection but I just called in and they got me all set up within just a few minutes.

I'm super excited to live at the gates. they have been helpful signing my contract and getting ready. They also get back to me in a timely manner.

For college housing, managed by college students, i really can't complain. The apartments are great, real home feel. There are plenty of amenities for everyone in the apartment as well.

I haven't moved in yet, but I guess it's been great so far. Management is awesome and easy to work with. I'm really excited to move into the Gates!

From what I've experienced, the gates is a very quiet and beautiful set of apartments. It is really amazing from the inside out. I love the wonderful set up of the apartments.

I love the gates it's the best community of people and most comfortable environment in all of Rexburg. There are always people in the lobby just hanging out having a good time and it's easy to get involved with whomever you meet.

I have loved staying at the Gates in Rexburg. The apartments are kept looking so nice. It has such a warm home feel to it. The staff are great they always have fun get togethers going on. I love living here!

I haven't been there, to the gates, just yet. I arrive in January but the website/pictures I see of the gates at rexburg gives me very high expectations and I'm very excited to be a part of the community at the gates

I love the gates! They are always willing to work with you and they do their very best to make sure that everything you need is available. The staff is very friendly and I have never had a bad experience. It really feels like a home away from home!

The gates promises and delivers. The housing is nice and has so many amenities for the price. The office staff are rad and friendly too, which helps when you need to pay rent, request maintenance, ect.

I think the housing quality here is great! I really like that each bedroom has its own bathroom and that there is a washer and a dryer as well.