So far I have loved my time here. It has been great. I have already signed a new lease for my last semester here. I love how comfortable the living is and how helpful management is.

The Gates is the best in Rexburg because it gives you more freedom. The apartments are nice and spacious and it's still close to the campus. Can't complain!

The gates has been hands down the best place ive lived while going to byu idaho, they are super friendly and are always doing suoer fun activities, its just such a fun community! Also the rooms are spacious and feel like home

I really enjoy the tighty community the GATES has to offer. I don't live their yet but I have so many friends who do and I love seeing all the activities that go on around here.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

i have not lived there yet but i’ve heard great things from friends that have lived there, the social aspect especially. I can’t wait to live there fall 2018.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I haven't lived there yet but it seems like a great place! I'm super excited to have all the room and storage space! I also really like the location!

the staff is so fun and kind, they are very helpful. The beds are super comfy and the apartments are clean and well maintained. The amenities are also great :)

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I have LOVED living at the gates! It is such a nice complex that really makes a nice home away from home. Everyone there is super awesome and fun to hang out with! Overall great complex!

The Gates is very clean and a great community. The managers get back to me in a timely manner. Each apartment feels like a home away from home.

Best place to stay here at Rexburg!! Honest to goodness. The town houses are so spacious and clean. They also do weekly activities and hand out prizes as well as little food events. Just an overall awesome place to live.

I love it at the gates! They have been super willing to help me with anything that I need! I love that we have so many free recourses available to us. It’s been a really positive experience for me.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

The management was good. The housing and amenities are pretty nice. It's a little far from campus for my preference but overall I enjoyed it there and I would live there again.

I love the apartment complex. Everyone is very friendly and the management seems to care a lot about the tenants. I love that they also have a lot of activities and food. Great place to live.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

Management cooperates with you and offer a lot of fun amenities and activities! I move every semester but this is a place I want to stick around! The best place to live in rexburg in my opinion!

Management here is the best. They truly want to help you and are very reasonable. They always have little events taking place where you can go and get some free pizza or something

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I’m an international stident, I have no family or friends in Idaho. Fortunately, here at the gates I was able to meet nice people and make friends easily. It is a wonderful place.

It has been great! The apartments are large, and modern. The Gates, is a tight knit community of guys and girls. It seems like there is always something fun going on here.

Lived at The Gates for a year and a half and absolutely loved it. The wards are great, people are chill and management is really nice. Definitely recommend living here

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

The gates is a really cool place to live. The rooms are really big and spacious with plenty of room for you and your roommate. They are always having activities or giving away free food and they solve problems pretty quickly. Everyone at the office is friendly and helpful no matter how dumb a question is.

I absolutely loved living at the Gates. The environment was super fun and positive. Most of the people living there were older so it was fun to be surrounded by maturity (:

Staff is very friendly and helpful, and they apartments are super awesome. The gates offers really great amenities to its residents which is super fun to be apart of.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

These apartments are clean, very well maintained, and the staff is amazing. They are understanding, respectful, and genuinely good people. I'm very impressed with the conditions of the apartments. Plenty of storage space, very nice interior, and a great environment to be in.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I have loved living here! It has been great thus far and it is only 3 weeks into the semester. The management is super great and kind! The apartments are in a great location and the people out-going and fun.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

Every time I try to move away I always end up coming back. I love the gates and all that they have to offer. I love the wards and the apartments feel like home.

The gates is a fun place to live. They have activities and challenges for the residents. The apartments are really nice, and so is the staff.