I have had a great experience so far. If I could give any advise, I would like to have known that I have to pay for full months that I'm not going to be here. For example, I paid a full months rent for the month of September when I was only here for 15 days of that month. Other than that it's been great!

I absolutely love living at The Gates! I have an incredible ward that is tons of fun. My roommates have to be the best part. We all get along great and have really become best friends. The apartments are the perfect size with all the space you need, not to mention the extra space for storage saved my life because I am totally am over packer.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I LOVE THE GATES! I feel so at home with the layout. My roommates are definitely the best ones out there and same with the girls around us!! I’m obsessed with the gates.

This has been an awesome experience. The people here are amazing, and it is very social. The apartments are very nice, I wish I had just a little bit more closet space, but other than tat I love it here.

The Gates has been one of my favorite apartment complexes to live at so far. Everyone is super chill. The townhome layout feels more "homey"

The gates is a really fun place to live. They are constantly putting on games and activities for the residents. The apartments feel like home.

I love these apartments! They are so homey and the management is incredible. They really do what they can to get to know their residents and create a fun environment to live at school. The only downsides are the kitchen size and also that BYU-I no longer permits them to do private rooms. Other than that this place is the best!

I absolutely love the gates! I have only lived here for 2 semesters now, but I cannot imagine living anywhere else. The Gates will always have a special place in my heart because I met the love of my life here too (:

I love living at the gates. Management is helpful, maintenance responds quickly to requests, and it’s a good atmosphere with fun people. Hoping to get our carpets cleaned within the next few semesters🤞🏻.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I’ve only been livin here for two short months and will be for this upcoming fall semester, and I have had no complaints. Staff and people are nice and it’s an overall great environment.

The new bed frames make the rooms look a million times better!! Other than a little dust, everything was fresh and clean upon move in! I love the extra storage space under the stairs and outside as well!

I have lived at a different apartment complex every semester for my entire college career. The Gates is the first place I will be returning to. Great staff, great housing, good vibes. I plan on staying here until i graduate next year.

So far, the management has been super awesome! Everyone is very friendly and easy to work with. The other residents I’ve interacted with are kind and seem super positive and upbeat. I’m looking forward to this upcoming semester!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I love the Gates! The amenities and staff are awesome and the apartments are great. It is so nice having convenient parking and a front yard just out your door.

Great place to live! The staff is incredible and always so willing to help with everything. Everything in the apartments work and is as clean as you could expect for how old they are. Loved my experience there so far!

Great apartments had some issues with the apartment throughout the semester but the gates worked fast and fixed everything that needed to be fixed!

I love the gates! Their location is right by all of my friends! I love the homie environment that it has. It is a place where i can feel comfortable and relaxed and at home!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

The housing is very great! The apartments are clean and nice, and the only downside is the parking for fall. I'm glad and excited I'm living here for the summer and fall

Haven’t stayed at the Gates before, but loved visiting friends there. I am very excited to room at the Gates this coming semester. I’m also excited for the acceptance of pets in my apartment.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I have lived at the gates for a few years now here at school and love it! The management is great and maintenance is on top of things. I love it here because it is more of a home feeling as opposed to hotel style.

I have loved living at the Gates. The management is so helpful and are easy to talk to. The distance away from campus is also really nice, but having a car can be a bonus.

I have been treated phenomenally by the Gates management since I have signed a lease with them. I will be moving in in a couple months and am confident that I will be well taken care of once I am a resident. Apartments are luxurious and have great amenities.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

Everyone was so helpful. They were able to show me around the complex a couple times and they were so warm and inviting. The apartments are super nice and the clubhouse is amazing.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I haven't moved in yet, but the staff has been super kind and helpful over the phone. I've heard great things about The Gates and look forward to moving in for fall semester

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

Easy set up and I was very greatful for the email about the parking waitlist. Good pricing and beautiful homes. The point system is fun and a good idea