The Gates apartment complex is awesome. They have a very friendly staff and reply to maintenance requests very quickly. They offer lots of amenities including grills, movie theaters and a gym! Its an awesome and pretty spacious place to live!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I think this awards thing is a really cool idea!! I've never heard of an apartment complex doing something like this before and I think it's a great idea to be involved.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

Doing great so far. Love the apartment placement and how i can walk in and out of my apt whenever i want to. Great place to live, during the spring especially.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

We have a really good group of guys in our aptarment. I think the only thing we need to focus on is helping each other do the best the can..

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

its pretty nice, parking is can be a little lacking some semesters and a little bit of a hike to campus. other than that I am happy living here.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

The gates is a great place to live! It has everything you need and a great management! I love my roommates and the apartment feels like home!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

You guys are doing great! There really isn't anything that I can complain about! The maintenance and staff are super helpful and friendly. The only thing I would like to see improve is the gym. I wish it had free weights and the bike seat needs some fixing.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

you guys have been sending me emails like crazy and are helping me get really excited for this semester and i think this is going to be a great semester.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

Apartments are nice and clean. Management is great, kind, and awesometo work with. I will definitely be telling all my friends to come over to the gates next semester.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

Very nice apartments with very great staff. I really enjoyed my time at that gates. It has a very nice ward and very fun activities. Definitely would recommend to friends.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I love NorthGate! The apartments feel really homey and are so comfortable. The community and staff are great as well! Being able to walk from my car straight to my apartment (especially when it's snowing) is ideal. Seriously the best!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I love the interface and the way the whole app is setup. It's easy to navigate and it's even easier to get points and rewards. I would highly recommend this app.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I've lived at several places in Rexburg, Idaho and the Gates by far has the best community. The people are very friendly which makes for a very homey feel.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

Thus is a fan-freakin-tastic idea. Giving me free stuff for living at the gates will make me want to stay living there for a ling time to come.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

The Gates is seriously the greatest place to live! The townhouse style is the best and it is so nice. The management is so nice and willing to help. I have made the greatest friends living here and the clubhouses are amazing and so helpful with school work. I'll definitely be staying here all through my schooling!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

So far they have been so kind and easy to work with. They call me when they have questions, and I can call them and know they would definitely answer my questions!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I do not have any complaints. I love living at the gates. I love how much space we have and how nicely kept the apartments are. I never have to worry about moving in and having to deal with things breaking.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I've really enjoyed living at The Gates. Everyone here is super friendly, and I feel very comfortable in my environment. My apartment is cozy, I just wish we were located a little closer to campus.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I love living at the gates! I love the homie feel and my apartment look of it! Thanks for being so awesome! Great staff that work here. They respond to emails and are willing to do anything for you!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

The apartments are super nice. The atmosphere is super positive. The people are super friendly as well. I think these apartments are great especially for juniors and seniors in college.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

My apartment community is great. I have had a lot of fun this semester with some great people. I look to future semesters here getting to make more great memories

The Gates is a pretty good place to live. I have enjoyed my experience so far. I love the laundry and dryer in the apartment. One bathroom per two tenants is excellent.

Honestly, I have not even begun to live at the Gates yet, but I am already very impressed with the high level of communication and organization of this apartment complex and it's management! I am very excited to come here in the fall!

I love everything about them. It's so nice that the Gates Apartments give the option to get either free parking or to buy a pass that gives you a parking spot in front of your apartment.

This is a great and exciting app I love getting rewards! I have never seen anything like this before. It's pretty fun to earn rewards and do it so easily!