It has been amazing and I love the set up for the apartments! I have wonderful roommmates, and maintaince is fantastic at answering our calls.

The gates apartment community is very friendly and always willing to help with any problems that you might have. They care about the gates residents and throw parties and give rewards for the gates all the time

The have a really good management and the apartments are in good condition. They have many opportunities to get to know people and have a good time.

The Gates has been a great place to live. The town homes make you feel like you are at home while still enjoying college life. The girls are really friendly and there is always something going on.

I haven't lived here yet but have visited lots of friends over there and finally decided to come over! I'm super excited for it! The layout is absolutely fabulous and the size of the bedrooms is just perfect, not to mention 6 girls don't have to share the same bathroom! Love it!

Great place to live. It feels like a home away from home! My friend and I went to the Gates to check out the apartments and the staff was very helpful, giving us a full tour and answering all of our questions.

The Gates has been my favorite place! The staff is super friendly and is always willing to help out when needed! The houses are kept clean and continue to make you feel at home!

My experience here was awesome, I'm super excited to be living here for the next two semesters. everyone seemed super nice and helped answer all my questions and helped me feel very welcome.

This is my first semester living at The Gates and I love it here. The apartments are wonderful and more like a home instead of a hotel. The ward is also great. I am glad I moved here for my last semester.

SO far it has been awesome. They have a lot of events going on! They are always keeping in contact, whether it is through email or texting messaging. They offer prizes for clean checks and host awesome events.

I really enjoy the gates! They have everything I need and it's all super nice. It seems like everyone around me too is just super chill. I like it a lot.

as a whole this place is great. I love living here. It is very clean and the staff is great. I would recommend anyone to live here. Its the best in the area

I love staying at the Gates. Management is so easy to get along with and is so helpful. They are understanding about rent and are very professional. The apartments are nice also. I like only having to share a bathroom with one other person.

I haven’t even moved in yet and I already have felt how awesome the management is. Everyone is so willing to work with you on anything you need help with.

The power has gone out a few times and they dont give you access to the breaker. Like the layout of the apartment it self. Dont like how you can choose which apartment to live in.

I honestly really like my apartment community. The apartments have a great "homey" feel to them that is super inviting. The bedrooms are big and so are the closets.The people are great and so is the management. Great place to live

The Gates are an amazing complex! I love the home feel of the apartments. The townhomes are nice and in new condition. The large rooms have plenty of storage space in the closet and bathroom. Having your own closet is SO convenient. There are only two small reasons I would give the Gates less than a five star rating. One, the location, which is about a 15-20 minute walk depending on how late you are for class or how cold it is outside. Secondly, the cupboard space in the kitchen is rough. I never feel like I have enough space in there. Overall, I would recommend the Gates for anyone!

I rate this a solid 4 stars! I have lived here for a year now and don’t want to live anywhere else. Great apartments and great amenities. It truly is a great place to live.

Everyone is amazing. Amazing place to live. Was not disappointed. Will continue to live at the gates until I graduate. I seriously recommend the gates as your next home away from home.

It has been really great. Great people, good times, and awesome managers. It's a fun environment and love the fact that I can open the front door and be outside. Awesome place to live.

I like how quick the office gets back to you with overflow parking passes and maintenance requests. Great amenities and activities such as the bonfire.

I love the gates! I love the community here and management is AMAZING! I love the wards here and all the fun activities management does for its residents! Wouldn't want to live anywhere else!

I like it here. People are kind and nice. The social atmosphere is great and I like it when they have activities... especially with yummy food.

ITS a great place to live! And very roomy! I really enjoy the room size and having the bathroom in the bedroom as well. My only complaint is that’s when we moved in it was a little messy

I love living at the gates it has the best atmosphere. It has all the things I need from laundry to my own bathroom. Love the town home style house!