The Gates is seriously the best place to live. It's far enough away that it doesn't feel like door living, and it's close enough that you don't feel so far away from campus and classes. They do a lot of resident appreciation activities which is so nice because you can actually *see* where your rent is being applied, and you also get to vote on these activities. I think overall it is a great place to live, and I have been really grateful for all that management does for the residents!

I absolutely love being here! The Gates here is very home like setting and very cozy. Although it's a little far from campus it's still a great place filled with Greta activities and events!

Most things have been great! I would prefer for the girls’ and guys’ apartments to have the same channels (I like watching football but girls don’t get ESPN). Also, the biggest problem with our apartment is that the downstairs is always really cold and the upstairs is super hot. But other than that, I love it!

I really like the idea of the gates. I think it could be managed better with people that actually try to help and care. The apartment is cheap as in the Gates won’t replace broken things. They’ll try fixing something broken and worn out 5 times before purchasing something new needed for the apartment.

The housing is so tight. It is beyond sick. Everyone is nice. I feel like I am living in a utopia. I get to do whatever I want without any consequences. This place is so steez

My only real complaint has been the strictness of the clean checks. I moved into a dirty apartment, with lots of junk left underneath the bed, including pretty powerful loose medication left from the guy before. Then, they come in for clean checks and demand our beds made, and our bathrooms spotless. I understand this for the end of the semester, moving out check... however, to dictate that I live in a perfectly clean apartment while I'm here is a little crazy. The only other thing is that I just don't feel like home. I haven't really put a lot of effort of feeling comfortable here, but it certainly hasn't come naturally either. I felt at home at the Cedars instantly... Overall, it's a good place to live. Perhaps it's overpriced, yes, but it is good.

The gates has a wonderful atmosphere, with fantastic management who are always willing to help. I really have enjoyed my stay here and I look forward to another semester.

The atmosphere, management, and overall community is great! They have fun activities and always answer questions and concerns in a prompt manner! I love living at the Gates!

It has been a pretty good experience. When I first arrived the apartment was a disaster because the cleaning crew hadn’t been through but management handled my concerns well. They have been prompt and friendly every time I’ve had to talk to them!

The gates at rexburg is a wonderful community. The staff is amazing, and the rooms are cute. I am very glad they are getting rid of premium parking in general.

I’ve lived at the gates for 3 semesters. I moved here because I had friends here. I don’t plan on living here next semester because of the pricing. The amenities aren’t worth the price in my opinion.

The gates has been the best place to live!! Fo real!! I don’t know of anywhere else I would rather live! They have everything!!! The people are great too!!

I have loved living here so far. The staff and management are so friendly, and take care of us well. The apartment is very nice and in great condition.

The Gates is a seriously fantastic place to live! I love the managers who actually care about your personal and living needs. The only thing I wish was available is more parking spots. Other than that... I reccomend this place to everyone!

I have loved living at The Gates! This is my second semester here and it's definitely my favorite place that I have lived in Rexburg. My roommates are the BEST and the wards are amazing as well. I have an oversized room and I love having a big closet and bed. The maintenance team is awesome and always there to help. Overall The Gates is a really great place to live. :)

I've lived at The Gates for awhile now and I wouldn't live anywhere else. I love the townhome layout and that each bedroom has their own bathroom. Management is great and they are always willing to help the residents, especially outside of office hours. 12/10 would recommend to a friend

I love the Gates! This place has been such an amazing place to live in, easy to contact Management and get help when needed, and such a fun community.

I have really loved living at The Gates. There have been some issues, as all complexes have, but the staff is usually quick to resolve the problems. I would like to see some improvements in how issues are handled instead of just sending out mass texts and emails that not everyone may see.

Really great community and activities. I always love coming to the gates because it feels more like home than an apartment for college. I love the people here too.

I love it here! It’s a very no e place to live, the apartment is super modern. I love having the club house and having the games there to play!

I love living at the Gates. The apartments are nice and homey. They management has been great to work with. Maintenance requests get handled in a timely manner. It is a great place to live for laid back students.

So far, everyone has been so kind and generous. I haven’t really lived there yet but all connections that I have, have told me of their awesome experience

This place has a reputation as a mature and quiet place to live with fun activities throughout the semester. It doesn't disappoint. I feel less stressed than I ever have living in an apartment. The roommates are clean, the staff friendly, and awesome amenities.

I have really enjoyed my stay here. The management has done a wonderful job meeting my needs. The maintenance dude is a homie as well. If you are looking for a place to live. Choose the gates

This is my first semester here and I have really liked it here at the gates. I like the people i have met so far and I havent had any problems with the apartment yet so that has been nice. I even think I will try to get more of my friends here next semester!