I think it is great here. I would change a couple of things like fixing the girls DVD player in the clubhouse. Besides that I think it is great!

It has been really nice to live here, A lot of get together activities, friendly staff, a tan bed, and a movie theater available to use. Over all it has been a really satisfying stay

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

Great semester. Loved my roommates and all the fun we had here. Has such a family vibe as well as a home feeling while leaving here at the gates.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

Continue to love my roommates and the community. My gf even moved down here haha. The ward and everything is great. Love grilling and having fun at the clubhouse too. Overall 10/10

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

Great environment, very friendly and helpful management. I would recommend living here to anyone. The apartment is very nice and has lots of space

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I moved to the gates to be around more people if my age! And I was able to find that here at the gates! I love the ward! And the activities that they offer as well! The maintenance guys are seriously the best when you get to know them as well!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

The gates is the best place to live in Rexburg. The people are awesome and no one is ever too in your business. That’s not to say the community isn’t strong.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

These are lovely apartments, with a fantastic staff. I really enjoy the homey feel of the complex. I wish I could afford to live here longer.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I feel like the Gates is a homey place and I have loved the friends I have made while living here. No place is perfect but I feel like the activities and the environment here facilitate a positive experience.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I love living at the gates. I’ve met lots of great people, made good friends, and enjoy my roommates. I love having an apartment that opens to the outside and feels more like a home. The apartments are spacious and I definitely utilize the storage closet for all my outdoor gear.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

The Gates is a great place to live. It's a little far from campus but it's worth it. The management is good and the maintenance workers come quickly and are super nice. However, I feel like you're not getting a lot for what you're paying. They have the normal amenities but nothing crazy.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

LOVE IT!!!! It has been such a wonderful experience! I love my roomates and Neighbors. It is a short walk from campus which is great to get me some exercise! All good things.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I love living here! It was amazing! I really enjoyed how it was in my price range and how the amenities were so cool! A lot of the apartments here try to over charge, but this place is super nice and reliable!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I like living here. The amenities are nice, the only downfall is that it is really far from campus. My advice would be to only live here if you have a car. The management is organized and nice!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

Great amenities, and a chill/friendly staff that still gets things done. The only downside is that people don’t pick up their dog crap, and it takes maintenance a while to fix things. Other than that, the ward is great and the tenants are lovely!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I love it so far. The only downside to the whole thing is the gym. It’s super small and feels crammed up. It’s okay though and is understandable since I have no clue where you would make a bigger gym here. I’m grateful for what we do have

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I have really liked living here I just wish we could get some new mattresses after the other updates. The management tries to me as accommodating as possible.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I love the gates! It is homey, clean, and management is so friendly and always willing to help! There is plenty of space in the apartments and the community is so social and welcoming!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I’ve had a great experience at the Gates and have loved living here. I always looked forward to the Italian soda bar and activities. I felt like the staff worked hard to make sure residents felt appreciated and had fun. I really enjoyed the layout of the apartment and loved being able to park 10 ft from my door and that parking was free! I’d love to live here again!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

Love the gates and the homey feel they have. Staff is super nice and always helpful, I’ve never had an issue living here and will continue to do so.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I love the Gates because there is a lot of space inside and outside of the apartments. There is a great sense of community with the residents and it's just a great place to spend time with friends. I lived here my Freshman year and came back my Junior year because I remembered how great it was!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I love it here! It’s so comfortable and homey and safe! Awesome ward! I love my roommates so much, and the amenities make everything so much better! Love everything about it!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I love living at the gates!! The staff at the gates are so caring about their residents. They want to do all they can to help you throughout what you need. The neighborhood is wonderful as well. Very quiet and more secluded from the rest of the city.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

Such an amazing atmosphere, management is so nice and helpful and the housing is amazing! It has such a community feel to it, making the social life super fun!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

Management has been very helpful. Maintenance staff has been quick to fix problems. Apartments are nice and have a ton of storage. There are also great people and a great ward here. The only problem I have with this complex is that its a little far. Maybe get a shuttle at some point?