Gateway 505

Cozy, clean and positive environment. I had a warm welcoming upon arrival which lead to a comfortable first experience. I would definitely recommend this complex to anyone in the market for a new place to live.
Our Leasing agent Aubry, and Mike have made our move so seamless. Aubry was always quick to respond and made the rental process a great one. They provided all the needed amenities and information for someone moving to a new town. Mike is great by recommending someone to unload the moving truck. I cannot state how happy I am to be living at Gateway505!!!
I love the pool, miss it right now, friendly neighborhood. I don't like the fob system that much but everything else is copacetic. Very walkable area.
We had a few hiccups at move-in but otherwise love this property for the location and amenities (which we hope to access in the post-pandemic future). My partner lived here a year ago and after a search around the valley we decided to return to this place he enjoyed so much. The parking garage rate rose significantly since his time here which came as a surprise but we are glad it is available.
This is an amazing place to live I recommend this 10-10 to anyone I know and love. The community is so safe and clean. They love pets here, the community is always clean from any dog.
I am writing this review during the quarantine. It has been an interesting time for the community. I’m glad the dog park has been opened but the homeless is getting worse around the parameter or the building. I take my dog out between 3-5am each morning and I have been harassed by homeless more then once. Other then that the location is great and our neighbors are friendly.
This is a great apartment community, and one of the best that I've lived in. The amenities are top of the line, and the location is close to everything in town. I moved here from out of state without touring the building, and I'm really glad I took that risk!
I've been in this complex for more than 2 years now. It's great and the amenities are awesome . Perfect location, I don't see myself leaving in another complex!
Great front office staff, they were so helpful and made the experience of applying and leasing the apartment so easy and effortless. Answered all my questions and were so friendly
Everyone is very nice and respectful. I enjoy all of the amenities that gateway offers, as well as being close to downtown and the surrounding areas