Gateway 505

4.4

4.4

Living at the Gateway 505 is awesome! The building is equipped with some of the best amenities, and it's located in walking distance to many great restaurants and shops. Plus, the staff always go out of their way to make it feel like a community here.
Honestly during quarantine not much matters except that we have package lockers 💯💯💯 The staff at the front desk are always nice, and I like the little giveaways.
I’ve loved it so far! Everyone has been super friendly and more importantly helpful with us moving in recently. Excited for what the future brings here!
Very nice place management is very helpful and friendly the location is great surrounded by lots of cool stores and restaurants and also the mall is super close they have great amenities
It’s been a great two months so far! Great location and lovely neighbors. The dog area is so fun with all the pups playing together almost daily.
Front desk is extremely kind and helpful! Even the security guards are extremely friendly and present. Makes the place feel very safe. Pool and hot tub are nice
The residents above us are very loud. I’m not sure if it is them personally of just how the floors/ceilings are built but we can hear them moving furniture into the night and often can hear their phones ringing.
Amazing place to live!! Great amenities. I love how pet friendly they are. Only thing is that some residents just don't pick up after their pets, or are not mindful of others' pets as they don't walk them with a leash. Management is okay, had some complaints when I first moved in as the apartment wasn't clean and sanitized prior to move in.
Staff are always super nice and my repairs on my apartment were done quickly. Garage parking is excellent. I am always finding parking on my floor. Thank you Gateway for a comfortable and safe place to live
Staff was very friendly! Even when I was signing my lease the residents that passed by were nice! I fell in love with the gym & the fact that the building arrives on safety.