So far I have really enjoyed living here. It was my first choice signing up at @gatewayattempe because the amenities made the complex stand out within a very reasonable price range. The staff always answered promptly and consistently met my expectations. I look forward to coming home!

It’s cool so far. I like my apartment and the staff is cool. I’m happy I finally moved in. Gateway is good place for me to stay and get my work done

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

The community is fun and friendly. The maintenance is quick and the staff is very helpful. My favorite part about it is the pool! It's very clean, its a cool place to hang out and meet people.

The process to get approved was awesome and the staff showing the apartment was incredible answered all my questions and concerns in a very timely fashion

All my service requests are answered in a timely manner. Thank you! I enjoy coming home and having all the amenities available to me. Gateway has been my home for almost a year now.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Great place to live, excellent community life, peaceful environment, safe and secure, monthly events, easy access to university, helpful and affordable rent

Staff is really nice, love the area. Apartments are great and perfect for a college student whether you’re new to Tempe Arizona or have been here your whole life!

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

gateway is affordable and has many amenities that make it more enjoyable to stay here. The environment is not too loud and I like the ResidentPortal that makes it easier to pay rent and request maintenance

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Great apartment for a great price! I love the neighborhood here and all the ammenities such as the pool, volleyball courts and basketball court. It's also so close to ASU which makes it really convenient.

Gateway provides great amenities and living space with furnished homes. It has excellent outdoor facilities like swimming pools, game room, gym, basketball court, tennis and volleyball court. It is very close to ASU and Tempe Market place.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

It was easy to use and sign up. Getting rewarded to use this is the best and they have a lot of options you can use your points on, like amazon and iTunes.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Great location close to school!! You have the option to ride the shuttle, a bike or drive to school. The amenities and units are very nice for the price.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Everything works but the gate need to be fixed. Everything works but the gate need to be fixed. Everything works but the gate need to be fixed.

Fantastic community with awesome amenities such as basketball and tennis courts. I also love that the weight room has free weights and that the grills are clean.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Absolutely love living here, the new staff is absolutely amazing in helping me out. Any problems I've had have been fixed within the day or two of bringing it up to them. The people here are so nice, and their little get togethers they arrange at the pool are so awesome.

So far being 1 month into my lease I am loving everything, the pool and gym are great and haven’t had any problems! All of our neighbors are super nice!

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

So far experience with Gateway is so good, I am moving in next Month and expecting an excellent stay ahead. The Pool with the museum is best part of the apartments.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Gateway at Tempe is a wonderful place to live! It is clean, the maintenance always comes in a very timely fashion and the pool is gorgeous. The printer downstairs for resident use is also a huge plus!

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

I’m really loving living here at gateway! I have the best neighbors and have made some new friends at the pool. Can’t wait to be here for a whole year!

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

I love the location and price. My roommates are amazing and all of the amenities are awesome. I would highly recommend anyone to live here, as the staff is super friendly and very willing to work with any problem you may have.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

I really love it here! I’ve been here for almost 2years and have had great roommates on top of all the great amenities that are included in the rent. Highly recommend this place for anyone.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Great place to live! The park is great to take my dog out too, roommates are super friendly and welcoming and the staff is incredibly helpful and nice. Couldn’t ask for a better place to live right now!

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Great atmosphere, fun pool, well designed and thought out rooms, enough parking, friendly staff, good communication. Great location, good WiFi

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Super helpful. Decided to study abroad and the staff made it very easy for me to be able to renew my lease and were very accommodating. The manager, Jose, is awesome.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Honestly really nice, absolutely love the staff and amenities. The apartments are really nice and maintenance is always on top of any problem that I have