Gateway at Tempe

The apartment complex can be loud at times and many people have complained about bike thefts. I enjoy the gym and pool area, but there needs to be newer equipment.
Overall A mostly good experience. I had trouble at first with my broken ac, I believe I waited about two weeks, but it eventually was fixed. Other than the first few weeks everything has been running smoothly.
Good and fast in maintenance. Much better than previous apartment. Good management for situations. Too much covered parking, should have more access to spots
The community seems very nice so far. I haven’t moved in yet, but from what i’ve seen, the workers seem very friendly and the areas seem clean.
So far, everything has been really good. Everyone has been so helpful and very kind to my roommates and I. We love our four bedroom, it is so roomy and spacious!
good location and amazing price for what you get (amenities included, services, space, etc). this is my first year living here and i am pretty excited!
Living here is good but still have some problems. Appartment is old but environment is good, we have a park and also the pool is good. There's no noisy in normal time
It's been a really great experience for me so far with gateway! Looking forward for a fantastic stay. The facilities provided by the community are very useful for comfortable living standards and to make wonderful memories.:)
It’s like falling asleep and forgetting to set your alarm for that important meeting but you wake up on time anyway ya know. Just real good stuff
Excellent management and maintenance crew always there when you need them. Alex in leading has done an amazing job adjusting to my disabilities