The place is fabulous, it is very comfortable, very well maintained complex, great location. The staff is the best, very easy to deal with, always helpful. Hot tub doesnt work, just warm water.

This is only my second day here at gateway but so far I am love this place so much the room was slightly dirty when I first moved in but nothing a little cleaning could fix!

Apartment complex is extremely close to Arizona State University Tempe and has an Orbit stop at the park behind the complex. Location and travel is convenient.

This place is like getting a box of chocolate and realizing it has dark chocolate inside. It’s like wanting a potato and getting waffles fries

Get place to live clean and no bugs! The last place I was at here in Tempe was bugs every night. I was no fun to see. The staff here takes care of things fast with no questions.

Amenities are great! The apartments are average but good prices and location. The staff mostly sucks. I’ve been told misleading and incorrect information a lot and I have to ask several times before things get done. Maintenance is great and efficient.

Gateway is such a fun place to live! The pool is a great to hang out at now that the weather is starting to warm up. My roommates and I are out there everyday barbecuing and tanning!

A really nice and fun-fulfilling experience with my roommates and fellow neighbors. I enjoy the environment that I live in and the people who also live here.

I'm sure resident experiences vary by location in the complex, but as a resident in a renovated apartment in a quiet corner of the complex, I have no major complaints. My apartment is comfortable, it's close to campus, the amenities are nice, I can always find parking, and I like my roommates. Only downside is lease start/end dates are not flexible.

I love my roommates and everything just the only minor concern is add more equipment to the gym please and also the WiFi in my unit needs to be looked at

It’s awesome living here! Especially with the pool and gym I enjoy it a lot. I have moved apartments every year for the past 4 years but I think I have finally found one that I like the best.

I really liked the environment and especially Creamery park view in from of my patio, every morning, made it super wonderful. In addition, the pool was pretty clean and the BBQ place has a bunch of space for organizing your own parties.

I have lived here for two years now and am going on my third. The complex and apartments are above average compared to other places close to campus. The staff is extremely friendly.

This place is great and I really like the friendly staff. The amenities are awesome and the gym is fully compatible for any workout or lify that you can think of.

Good complex overall, especially for students. Rates are not obnoxiously high but I would like to see some updates to appliances. Can't complain overall though

I love gateway! It is a great place to live and the staff really seems to care about the community. I like that the orbit comes by the apartments to provide students transportation, I love the speakers by the pool, and I love how the staff throws events often for the students!

Really good experience this semester. Met new residents and became friends with them. Enjoying the pool and the park and the warm sunny days.

Everything works but the gate need to be fixed. Everything works but the gate need to be fixed. Everything works but the gate need to be fixed.

I have lived here for the past three years, and gateway has really become a second home. It is close to campus, has a nice pool, and friendly people. Management and maintenance has improved through my time here making it a better place to live, but it is college living, so I wouldn't describe it as perfect, but it is what you make it.

The place is okay to live in, it could be better but overall I’ve been fine with living here. Excellent rooms, I definitely enjoy the renovated kitchen, and spacious living room. I have great roommates and overall.

I have really enjoyed living here! The community is super nice and welcoming. There is always events going on! The maintenance people are always on top of their game too!

Enjoy the location and the price, the maintenance staff is awesome and super friendly. The office staff needs a lot of work and training lol but I can deal with that due to the price.

Great apartment for a great price! I love the neighborhood here and all the ammenities such as the pool, volleyball courts and basketball court. It's also so close to ASU which makes it really convenient.

Excellent management and maintenance crew always there when you need them. Alex in leading has done an amazing job adjusting to my disabilities

This a great place to live for a student living apartment . Spacious, great gym,walking distance,close to mill ave.,and Tempe market place .