Gazebo is great. I really enjoy living here. It is in a great location near both I-40 and I-24 which is great for getting most places in Nashville quickly.

Reply from Gazebo

I really enjoy it here. I moved in about three months ago from Jacksonville Beach FL and have had nothing but a good time. The complex is close to all the things I need but till far enough away to be private. Grounds ante large and pretty, people here are very nice!

Gazebo apartments is always accommodating and whenever we need something fixed they are there. Nice area, and great apartment complex to live in.

Reply from Gazebo

Our stay so far has been pretty good! Aside from our crazy neighbors and loud upstairs neighbors, the apartment itself is pretty great! The staff is also very pleasant and helpful! All in all a 4 out of 5 stars suits Gazebo best.

Reply from Gazebo

Thus far, Gazebo has been a swell apartment to live in, with apt amenities and location, as well as housing. Only qualm could be gym maintenance, but that is very occasional.

Reply from Gazebo

Gazebo Apartments are a great place to live. I’ve been here for about a year now and my experience has been wonderful. Neighbors are great and it’s a nice, quiet place.

Reply from Gazebo

I love the location. Maintenance is very quick in fulfilling service orders. The staff is friendly. There are always interactive events for residents.

Reply from Gazebo

We love it here. Large living spaces for affordable prices. Great ammenities, great staff, great community! Wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.

Reply from Gazebo

We've lived here a couple years now and can't say enough good things about it here! We love the neighborhood, the amenities are awesome and the community is busy lovely. Looking forward to another year at Gazebo!

Reply from Gazebo

We have lived in Gazebo for over a year. We just recently signed another lease. This community has a lot to Offer and is always looking for new ways to improve.

Reply from Gazebo

Gazebo is a very quiet and peaceful place to live and a great landscape. The included tennis parks and playground are very nice and will appeal to most people (:

Reply from Gazebo

Apartment community is great! Plenty of pools and tennis courts. There’s a garden, which I have not gotten anything out of yet, but can’t wait to get something From.

Reply from Gazebo

Everyone is so kind, I was so shocked! They’re really friendly and care about keeping a clean safe community! They’re also so pet friendly, they keep doggie clean-up bags all throughout the community in case they’re needed. They have nice walkways too- it’s like living in a park.

Reply from Gazebo

I have lived here for a couple of years and love it. I like the fitness classes, community events, and the pools. I would recommend living here to anyone in Nashville.

Reply from Gazebo

Living at the Gazebo is amazing!! The staff is so friendly and the residents and neighborly. Everything is always so kept up with and maintenance never fails to fill a request. I couldn’t ask for a better home!

Reply from Gazebo

Love it so far! everyone seems so happy to live here, and I really enjoy the community events. It helps to legally get us together and meet new people

Reply from Gazebo

I love Gazebo! I feel really safe and secure living here, and it's such at a prime location! Everything is within proximity of what I need -- school, work, church, groceries, gas, etc! Location has definitely attributed to my experience living here, along with the friendly, family-like staff. Whenever I have a complaint or request, they make sure my needs are taken care of immediately. What impresses me as well is how quickly their maintenance staff is as well. Love love love Gazebo!

Reply from Gazebo

My apartment is nice and quiet, the team is quick to respond to issues/maintenance requests. Public community facilities are great and it really feels like a community.

Reply from Gazebo

I’ve lived here for over two years with roommates and now without and I love it! The staff are great, the complex is Beauitful and I always feel so safe.

Reply from Gazebo

The lease application process was so easy and the office staff was so helpful in getting me set up fast when I had a tight moving deadline. The community is clean and they have so many wonderful resident activities to take part in.

Reply from Gazebo

As of right now I have loved my experience with gazebo apartments. The staff has been extremely respectful and thoughtful about not only themselves but for their resident’s accommodations.

Reply from Gazebo

I’ve lived at the Gazebo for 3 months now and it’s been a great experience. It’s a peaceful place to live that isn’t too far from downtown. The pools are nice and I enjoy the tennis courts. I would highly recommend the Gazebo.

Reply from Gazebo

I have only lived here for two months, but thus far I have found the community to be exactly what I was looking for. The amenities are wonderful and the surrounding areas are wonderful as well. Having a dog, I have found this community to be much more accommodating than my last residence. Overall, great place to live!

Reply from Gazebo

Living at the Gazebo has been wonderful. Any question or concern I have had has been answered/taken care of quickly. The apartment is great for the cost.

Reply from Gazebo

Overall a great experience so far, only thing is that I live close to the back gate and the walkthrough gate is always breaking up, but everything else seems great up to now.