Living here has been great. I just moved to Nashville and the location is perfect for me--close enough to the city that I can work but far enough away that I don't feel like I live downtown. I love it here!

Reply from Gazebo

The location is great for the price-- even during rush hour traffic it only takes 15 minutes to get to work in the Gulch. The unit was clean and well maintained. Staff, both leasing and maintenance, universally friendly and helpful. Only two complaints: no recycling, and there is sometimes noise from neighbors (though that seems to be pretty common for Nashville apartments).

Reply from Gazebo

It is a really nice place to live. I really enjoy all of the emenities that the community has to offer. The staff has been super nice the entire time I have lived here, and I feel safe at home.

Reply from Gazebo

Good experience so far. Really like the new laundry rooms. Much more convenient to do laundry now. Safe community and maintenance has been good.

Reply from Gazebo

You can simply hear all what your neighbors are doing. It will somehow impact you thru time. Until my 4th month here it didn't bother me much but now its a completely disturbing thing I need to live with. On top of that, during the summer time I noticed that the apartment complex is infested with spiders. Besides that, the amenities are really cool, love the location, parking is never scarce - cool apartment.

Reply from Gazebo

Spacious apartment. Quick responses from maintenance. Overall, a quiet community. Currently, updates are being carried out to improve each apartment.

Reply from Gazebo

The move in process was quick, the staff were friendly and helpful, and the location has been great! It is a beautiful location without a doubt with a tennis court, gym, and swimming pool in the facility which are great. The gates make you feel safe at night and the security including the police that patrol the area add to this. Additionally the events hosted by the staff are plentiful and enjoyable. Our application process was not the quickest and was a bit cumbersome due to a bit of miscommunication on how to pay for the security deposit but the staff were still helpful and friendly so overall it has been a great experience

Reply from Gazebo

Great Location with wonderful maintenance staff.Tons of activities on the property and nice pools. Lots of updates have been happening such as new patio doors and the installation of AT&T fiber.

Reply from Gazebo

Gazebo is a gem! It is my first time having an apartment and I always tell people about how much I love it. The unit is very spacious, clean, and updated. It is a major plus that we have a washer and dryer in here as well. The pools are so fun in the summer, and I’m looking forward to using the tennis courts when it warms back up a bit! These are fantastic apartments. I’m so glad my roommates and I decided to move here.

Reply from Gazebo

The staff are very friendly and helpful, the cost is great for the space you get and the classes and events that are offered by the complex are enjoyable.

Reply from Gazebo

I love living here the amenities are great. This is great value for your buck. It has friendly service. It is also not too far from downtown

Reply from Gazebo

Love Gazebo! That maintenance guys are super kind, so are the leasing agents. We are happy to live here with our pups and we feel safe every day! Thankful for the community!

Reply from Gazebo

Very good place to live. I have recently moved in but I like the community and it's a very nice complex..The staff at Gazebo was very helpful with move in details.

Reply from Gazebo

Greaaaat stafffff and place to live and friends cozy and great neighborhood and ppl they they look family and staff goood when I need to fix any thing they do fast

Great location and amenities love the community events I met my best friend at a community event the first weekend I lived here. They have 3 pools and a dog park!

Reply from Gazebo

Love the amenities! Great place to live, though walls are a little thin. Other than that, no complaints. Im loving it so far, and would highly recommend it.

Reply from Gazebo

The neighborhood is very safe and everyone seems very friendly. The staff have been very helpful with any questions I have had. The complex is in an extremely convient location.

Reply from Gazebo

Gazebo was a great apartment complex!! We loved our time there, and the community and neighborhood are safe, fun, clean, and easily enjoyable.

Reply from Gazebo

The new washing machines and dryers make a huge difference. Thank you for finally addressing the issue. It does make residents feel heard and valued.

Reply from Gazebo

I had live here before, moved out when my lease with my friends ran out, and then my husband and I just moved back in soon after we got married. We love Gazebo and want to stay here as long as we're in Nashville!

Reply from Gazebo

Awesome complex with activities always going on. Maintenance team is always there to help and the front desk is always open to answering calls and questions. Overall a great experience so far and would recommend this place to everyone. Location is great too!

Reply from Gazebo

I love it here! I have absolutely no complaints at all! Anytime I’ve called for anything they respond in little to no time at all and I really appreciate that

Reply from Gazebo

They have taken care of my work orders promptly, and have helped me with packages received while I was out of town. So far it’s been a great experience!

Reply from Gazebo

Gazebo is great. I really enjoy living here. It is in a great location near both I-40 and I-24 which is great for getting most places in Nashville quickly.

Reply from Gazebo

I really enjoy it here. I moved in about three months ago from Jacksonville Beach FL and have had nothing but a good time. The complex is close to all the things I need but till far enough away to be private. Grounds ante large and pretty, people here are very nice!