I love Gazebo! You guys do such a great job at making us feel so welcome and fixing anything that may come up during our time renting with you!!!!

We've had a few problems with the apartment but they were taken care of quickly after we had put in a request to get them fixed! Very nice!!

Overall a very friendly community. Very responsive to issues. Beautiful landscaping! The maintenance staff is super nice! Dog friendly, even big dogs.

My husband and I have lived in three apartments since getting married, and Gazebo is by far the best. The staff is very nice and helpful, the atmosphere is clean and safe, and the extra amenities such as the parties and free meals are above and beyond what I would expect in an apartment complex.

Beautiful place to live complete with salt water pools and fitness center! I love the scenery and spacious living environment and the staff is friendly too!

Gazebo is pretty great community, I live next to the dog park and the community garden. The pools always look full of young adults, and they always throw some get together at least 2 times a month to meet new people.

Very clean complex. Beautiful landscaping and pools are well kept. They are a very welcoming community. I live alone but there is always events in the developement I could go to and meet new people.

It has been good but I've had numerous problems with the electricity since I moved in about a month ago and my water heater caught on fire overnight, which is kind of disconcerting.

Overall experience has been good at Gazebo. Great location. Staff has been mostly attentive to what we need, in a fairly timely matter. Only complaint is that some community standards aren't always met by all the residents, mostly when it comes to pets.

Living at gazebo has been great! I love it here. The pools are wonderful and it's nice and quiet. The staff is very friendly and always willing to help with any problems that may arise.

Had a wonderful experience living in Gazebo. Resident events organized by gazebo team were fun. Maintenance issues were always addressed within 24 hours.

I love the beautiful grounds, that are always kept immaculate. The courtesy officers are outstanding, always quick to respond. The office personnel are not to shabby either

I have greatly enjoyed my time living at Gazebo. The property is beautiful and the amenities and staff are wonderful. Maintainance, however, can be a bit slow.

I love living at Gazebo because there such a nice balance of privacy and community. I also like that there are also people of all ages that live here and that it's very diverse. Maintenance is wonderful and has always responded promptly and the landscapers work really hard.

I have been living at Gazebo for about 5 months and have been mostly pleased. I originally signed a 6 month lease do some uncertainty with my job, and there was quite a bit of confusion when I renewed my lease about what my new cost of rent would be, which was a bit stressful and actually had me looking into other places to live because I was misquoted twice at rates $100-$150 more than what my rent will actually be when I renew my lease. The grounds are well maintained, and the apartment itself is nice. There is a lot of closet space both in the bedroom and throughout the apartment, which is nice. The kitchen has lots of counter space as well. Any time I have needed maintenance assistance (which has not been often), they have gotten here quickly to assist with the problem.