Great place to live. Close to downtown. Friendly and caring workers. Quick to fix any problem. Three unique pool areas. Friendly neighbors. Gated community.

This is a great and safe place to live. They have very attractive grounds that are well kept. However I've experienced occasional problems with neighbors, such as drug use and loud screaming at 1 a.m.

I love the community! My roommate and I love going to the pool, using the tennis courts and going for walks. The community events are so great!! It's such a great way to meet new people!!

The front office and maintenance staff are great. The grounds are kept very nice. My only complaint is that the pool areas are not always clean.

I enjoy living at Gazebo. It doesn't take long to get any requests accomplished. The community features are awesome along with the community get togethers.

Love living here. There's a lot of community events and the staff are friendly. It's also a very convenient location. I can get to downtown in just 10 minutes!

Some old things like AC, heat, cabinets, ect need to be replaced. Otherwise, staff and maintenance are great! I have always been able to get something fixed that day or within 1-2 days.

Great place to live. i have been here for 2 years now and love it. My daughters live with me and they have also been here for 2 years and they love it as well.

There are benefits to living here, but I also feel like the office staff is inconsistent and do not always have the best interests of the residents at heart when it comes to real issues. I have gotten to the point of mostly not wanting to contact them unless absolutely necessary.

So far we have loved it! Been here a little over a year with no problems. We also love that we are able to keep our big puppy with us as most places wouldn't allow such a large dog! We have referred many people to gazebo. We love it!

Very nice place that is kept up very nicely. Friendly staff and renovated apartments make Gazebo the best for the price. 3 pools and 2 tennis courts as well

The beginning was a little rough around the edges but once we moved in things got a little better! Hopefully, things will keep getting better.

I didn't have a good experience center with gazebo at first but since about 2 months ago everything has been wonderful. Great maintenance staff too!

It's been great ! Always comunity events going. Never really had any problems the staff is always very helpful if we ever need something done in the apt.

Maintenance always takes forever and I had a package waiting at the office and they gave it to my roommate even with my name on it (I didn't tell my roommate to pick it up).

The Gazebo apartments are a great place to live. The Gazebo apartments staff are always quick to repair anything you need in your apartment.

Great neighbors. Great response rate for service calls. Close to Briley and 65 so it's just a hop skip and a jump to most places in Nashville.

I really enjoy living here. I feel safe and comfortable! The pools are super nice and everyone is friendly! Maintenance is always fast! I enjoy attending the monthly parties the apartment throws. A lot of fun!

Overall living here is great! Nice landscaping and overall upkeep, timely maintenance. The quality of the apartments and the service provides matches the price you pay.

I lived in a 3 bedroom apartment with two roommates for 3 years (2012-2015). the apartment was really quite spacious as compared to other apartments in nashville the office staff is fantastic!

It hasn't been the best, but it could be worse. The complex is very old and the rent is very high. No matter how many times you "newly renovate" an apartment, it's not going to make it any younger. Sometimes things like a/c units are going to need replacing. Not temporary coolant fill-ups. Wasps nests are very common also.

I have lived at Gazebo for over a year and I absolutely love it! The staff is friendly, the complex is clean and beautiful, and the maintenance staff is quick. I absolutely love the events. Gazebo is constantly being updated with new things and I feel I am getting my money's worth here!

Gazebo apartments are a great place to live! The location is great and the staff is always helpful. Maintenance always takes care of any problems I have in a timely manner plus the apartments are very spacious and a great place to be.

These apartments are beautiful and the community is great. The front office could definitely be a little better about following up on things. When I first toured my apartment there were several areas that were unclean which I pointed out. I was told they would be taken care of before I moved, but they weren't. One of these areas being bird excrement on my second floor window. I have since brought this particular issue to them two more times, but there is still an unsightly view when I look out my window. Really though, as you can tell from the five star review, it isn't enough to dampen the experience of the apartments, just some constructive criticism.

The grounds are great. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. I feel very safe here. The only downside to my place is not having a washer and dryer in the unit.