Gibson at Flowery Branch

4.6

4.6

Towanda
about 7 hours ago
Staff is very nice apartments are really nice. I have been here a year and I love staying here. I just renewed my lease I love the view and it is very quiet

Breanna
Great place to stay!! Very peaceful and the front office have great people working there as well… Alaways have the grass cut and take care of every problem

Jessica
I’ve been here for 5 days and it’s been great so far . Minimal parking so thst seems to be a issue . Other then that it’s great . Beautiful kitchen and bathroom . Bedroom and closet are roomy .

Nicole
I like everything but parking. Not enough parking available especially if your coming in late and the spiders. Need to exterminate and clean up more in the stairway and mailbox area

Jennifer
I’ve lived here for 4 months now, and I can’t wait to move out. The apartment itself is nice enough, and Kerry and Maria at the front office are kind, but the noise issues I’ve experienced are driving my crazy. When I signed my lease, I wasn’t aware I’d be living under a resident with an extremely noisy, disruptive dog. The walls are so thin, I can literally hear the barking and clomping on my ceiling as if it’s inside my apartment. It’s impossible to relax after a long day at work or enjoy a quiet weekend because I’m constantly being disturbed by the noise. I’ve called and emailed the office about it, and they told me there’s nothing they can do. Having peace and quiet is very important to me. If I had known it would always be this loud, I would’ve never moved in. I’m also not impressed with how the office handles package deliveries. Packages are delivered to the mail room SOMETIMES, but if it gets delivered somewhere else or lost, the office staff won’t do anything to help.

Brittney
We have loved it here so far! The staff is amazing! We love the amenities! We haven’t had any issues if we need something resolved they have be very helpful!

Charles
Alyssa is amazing!!! 😁 Alexis is incredible!! 😉 Shane is the man! The staff works well as a team. Maria is the newest team member but she's awesome and I'm glad she's here. The staff is why I love living here. 👍

Erin
The quietest apartment complex I've ever lived in. And, the maintenance team is fantastic - quick repairs. Happy with my experience this first year.

Kylie
Aside from the noise and the dog poop everything else is great. I love the events and the people in the community! The clubhouse and pool are an amazing area to spend time and relax!

Harley
i love living here! the staff is extremely friendly and everything is clean! it’s been a great transition here and i’m thankful for that!!!!!