Gibson at Flowery Branch

4.7

4.7

Kaitlyn
1 day ago
We have been extremely pleased with our experience here at Gibson Flowery Branch. A safe, friendly community with a ton of resident appreciation activities!
Kyla
Always have had a great experience with everything from the staff to the Accommodations and even the events. Only problem I’ve ever had was parking
Paula
I love this place, except by lack of parking space. Every night I have to drive through the entire complex to find a place. :( It is really frustrating
Brian
I just moved into Gibson and wanted to post about the level of service throughout my application process and my move in day. Kerry helped me with the application and went above and beyond the level of customer service I expected. She helped me out with everything and made the process enjoyable! On my move in day I inspected the space and requested a very minor maintenance request, the maintenance team completed my request within the hour! I would definitely refer to my friends and family.
Emily
The parking is the main issue. There are not enough spots for the number of residents and it is very frustrating! The complex is kept very clean and the front desk is very friendly!
Kimberly
Kerry has been such a great help during my move in! The leasing process was excellent and I am pleased with the amenities provided by the complex.
Michael
about 2 months ago
Friendly and helpful staff! Service requests are taken care of promptly! I love my apartment and I couldn’t ask for better neighbors! Very quiet and peaceful community.
Verified Resident
about 2 months ago
Quiet, clean, affordable, easy access to everything. Everyone is very nice and friendly. Staff is awesome too. Love living here at The Gibson!
Wymond
about 2 months ago
It was great I Love being here I wish I could stay longer but unfortunately things occur that we are not in control of but it’s been great I love everything about the community honestly
Melissa
about 2 months ago
My experience was amazing. The staff is very welcoming and they blessed me with nice welcoming gift. This is a nice and quiet community and I love that.