Governors Park

3.7

3.7

Philip
The staff here are all very helpful and friendly no doubt, but I've been here for 5 years now and this place is most certainly not worth what is being charged. Maybe the newer or renovated units are, but mine is still the exact same as it was when I moved in. I think it's insane that my carpets and everything are a minimum of 5-7 years old and I am paying a premium price for a sub-par unit. Also, the parking situation is a complete joke that has only been made worse by the addition of the over-priced covered parking spaces, as is how the ice is handled in the parking lot. Love the staff though, nothing but good things to say there.

Casandra
Love the location. Close to work, schools and shopping. Very friendly community. We enjoy having access to the 24 hr gym here, washer & dryer in our unit and a wood burning fireplace makes it an even more cozy place to live. We recommend Governor's Park to family and friends.

Toby
The place is clean big backyard for my dog miss april is cool as heck and the parking is ok. The management is good and on time Rtyuol k bgyyolknhhjkkkkkk I ffhyu u oo

Jon
Good living space, friendly staff, great location. Super convenient if you shop at sprouts. Pretty much in the center of Fort Collins. Downtown is only minutes away.

Easton
This apartment complex is a decent place to live. We enjoy our open floor plan and the fireplace! Also, maintenance requests usually are answered in a timely manner

Craig
about 2 months ago
The staff currently running the property are totally fine. I have no qualms with how they conduct the business on property. My beef is with the price of rent VS what I get as an apartment. If this place was $800-$1,000/month for studios and single bedrooms, the rating would be higher. The rent prices in this town are approaching criminal by the month.

Karla
about 2 months ago
Love how they all are respectfully to me everyone with always a smile 😊 I don’t any problems with nobody they’re are not rude don’t have any bad to say about them

Robyn
2 months ago
Governor’s Park is a great place to live. Helpful staff, plenty of amenities, and convenient location are the highlights of what we enjoy about living here!

Michaela
2 months ago
Overall, things are good, but I wish more about the dog poop problem would be done. I was told security cameras were going to be installed, but I don't know if that ever actually happened. It's also difficult and unsafe navigating a parking lot all winter that never gets plowed. Lastly, I believe resources could go to better use if the pool weren't kept open year-round, requiring constant heat and daily maintenance.

Vanessa
2 months ago
It’s a calm neighborhood, not to loud during the day or night! Help fully staff when I have had question about adding my ESA! Easy and fast paperwork process! I’ve been enjoying my stay! :)