Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Everyone in the office is very nice. My move in went very smooth and they are always helpful if needed. I have absolutely zero complaints about the property.
1 star
This place sucks I’m paying all this money for this hole in the wall they should be paying me to live here.Not yo mention people have issues sometimes with paying on time and GOD forbid if your late 1 day because of some reason that not you fault there going to charge you another $30.00 .I believe there just money hungry and it’s sad the tenants can’t do nothing but I know what I’m going to do this is ridiculous.!!
Has been very prompt at fixing issues. Very friendly staff and maintenance team. Nice apartment with nice people. Plenty of parking so there is never an issue
It’s been great place to stay at and i am planing to stay here for few more years. The place is getting nicer every year it use to be bad but now it’s very nice
Overall, a good apartment community. Rooms are good size, and all the old trees are lovely. They need improvement to maintenance and amenities.
It is very nice and quiet, the staff are nice maintenance can use a little improvement on the emergency line. Overall I enjoy my cozy apartment.
Nice staff. Great community. Great location. Great school zone. Remodeled. Great Amenities. Smooth move in quickly. Great pricing. Happy Resident.
Office staff is great and super friendly! The apartments are so open and big! This truly was a hidden treasure, I never thought you could find something like this in Raleigh.
Very quiet, luxurious and the staff are friendly. I love the view from my balcony, my dog loves to walk around especially when there are ducks
Great community! Quiet and no one bothers anyone! Large apartment space and I LOVE IT! Entertainment and stores within walking distance. Availability to highway close. Jada and Ashley are wonderful, making the experience pleasant and welcoming. Maintenance need some help due to many problems I found in my apartment undone on day of move-in. Supervisor promised to take care of everything. Hopefully, renovations are in the near future.