So far maintenance has been a struggle to get things taken care of, the staff seem to be trying their best in a very poor working environment after not receiving our keys on move in day and the keys we did get several weeks after didnt work. When my roommate brought up a neighbor's repeated bad parking (double parking, parking in the handicap space, double parking very close to my roommates bike) the office staff instead scolded my roommate for not parking his bike in the overflow spaces refused to address that the neighbor was violating his lease with his behavior.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

This community could be much better. It has been improving since the new management stepped in, but so much has been overlooked since we've been here. The roaches are awful.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

you get what you pay for. rent is cheap, but so is the apartment and community. persistent issues with bugs in our apt., trash around the community, pool was open for maybe a week this summer. there's a small fenced in area for dogs but it is never maintained.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

I truly enjoy living at Grand Arbor Reserve. I have been blessed with great neighbors, a nice apartment, kind staff & great location. For an older property, I am very pleased.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Grand Arbor Réserve Apartment Homes is quiet place to live as well a friendly environment. It is located by food places and shopping center. Will recommend

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

It is in a very convenient location to my place of employment. It's also in a great location for light shopping. The new office manager tries very hard to make sure she helps you.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Slowly improving. Wasn't great for a long time but it seems like new management is making huge steps to improve our living conditions. Thanks so much.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

I love my place and my monthly price, just wish maintenance requests were completed a lil quicker. I recommend hiring more maintenance men. Other than that, its so comfortable and spacious.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

It is a very nice and quiet community. The playground area is nice especially if you have children. Then the convience of a shopping center right across the street is a plus

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Grand arbor reserve is a very welcoming community and is extremely close to alot of great food places and stores making it an ideal location to live

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

My experience here is quiet and the only thing is the parking and the main thing is the maintenance.. I need stuff done...No maintenance team here on premise when needed

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Been at this apartments for 2 years. First year was great but now not so much but I think is because of the staff other than that things been great

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

The community is good for what you pay. This is one of the more reasonable apartments in the area. This rewards program is a great plus! I have had some problems that were neglected but in the past few months it has got a lot better.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Affordable, in a great part of town, and emergency maintenance responds fairly quickly. Complex is also dog friendly. Trash pick up is regular. Pretty safe neighborhood.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Love the neighbors. Grounds are kept clean. Staff is willing to help no matter how crazy the situation is. Love the giant park for my son to play on.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

There many things i love about grand arbor reserve. Grand arbor reserve is a quiet neighborhood where i can relax and sit out in my porch amd not be disturbed. The living rooms and bedrooms are really big and spacious

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Overall okay place to live but my only concern would be that it does take a while for work orders to be processed if it wasn't for that I'd probably give 5 stars