The community is coming along can’t wait to see the final touches. I’m glad the dumpster has been fixed I wish it was one still in the back also

I love it here great place to raise children. Close to all the greatest school systems. Beautiful floor plans apt are just as beautiful in real life as they are in the pictures

This is a great community!! I’ve been here for 5 yrs and I love. Nice and quiet at night and not to busy during the day. The staff is great!

This is a kid-friendly and safe community. I love that I can see everything from my upstairs patio including the school bus top. Also, when you call the office with any concerns, they are addressed.

Living at Grands have been a great experience. I love where the apartment is located. I like the promptness of concerns being addressed in a timely manner. The professionalism of the staff is great.

The apartment itself does the job as in, it’s a roof over my family’s head but that’s we’re it stops! Appliances are out of date! The floor is so then that u can’t jut walk around the apartment without it sounding to the person under me like a Dinosaur is walking around! None of the drawers in the kitchen or bathrooms slide out with ease. The pool is only open for a month durning the summer, with no set open or close date not is there a bathroom located at the pool area! And that is the ONLY amenities they offer! No on-sight laundry. PotHoles every where! If it rains hard, the entrance floods so you can not leave or enter!

Moving in was a breeze. Very friendly staff who doesn't mind answering questions or making sure your problem is solved if u have one. Neighbors are friendly as well.

My experience has been great with apartment community. The staff is very helpful. The maintenance keep the upkeep of the property. The new look of the property is a plus

We moved in September 7, 2018. We are so glad we decided to go with Grand Pearl. We love staying here. The community is very warm and welcoming. We call it home!

Great place to stay and raise my family. The apartments are well maintained. Neighbors are quiet and friendly. The staff is prompt with repairs and very friendly.

I have lived at the Grand at Pearl for over 2 years now. I love that it is a quiet, well-kept property with spacious apartments and great amenities. It is close enough to everything but still tucked away in it's own little world. I would love my expertise more without the frequent water maintenance shut-offs.

It’s a great community and have great management especially Ms Ashley she was a great help with us moving in and getting all our paperwork done. It’s a nice quiet environment and this is home.

Neighbors are friendly and the property management have been professional. However; parking is horrible, inspections and pest control are not as scheduled and there are termites.

The staff and management are very helpful and friendly. They resolve and maintenances issues in a timely matter. This is a quiet community.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

This is a great apartment community, only issue is parking in certain units. I love the quiet atmosphere and friendly neighbors, the apartment staff is really helpful.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

Excellent place to live. The staff are very friendly and the maintenance crew are always helpful. They are always updating or checking the apartments to make sure everything is working properly. I love Grand at Pearl apartments.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

Been here for a few days. So far so good. It’s quiet and nice. I love the area, and how convenient it is. Jackson, Brandon, Richland, and Florence are very close.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

I absolutely love my apartment community. It's quiet and very peaceful. Been here 4 months now with no issues and the maintenance crew respond to requests promptly.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

Fun easy access to interstate we love our apartment and the small park and swimming pool great place to live awesome parking quite friendly nebihors

Reply from Grand at Pearl

I love my apartment but I wish that they came with a washer and dryer in each apartment. Overall great apartment! Friendly and professional staff.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

The staff at The Grand @ Pearl are very friendly and helpful. I have only been a resident for a week and I am already enjoying my stay here.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

Compared to the first reporting of my experience, everything has been so much better and I can’t waifnto renew my lease. I have the coolest neighbors!

Reply from Grand at Pearl

Wonderful love to stay where I fill right at home will recommend others to stay here love this place you all made me fill welcome from day one n I’ll never forget that keep up d good work

Reply from Grand at Pearl

The staff was amazing. They got us in our apartment sooner than expected. The process was fast and simple. The staff was able to answer all the questions we asked.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

Great place to live. Neighborhood is really quiet, and the neighbors are pleasant. I would highly recommend this property to all family and friends.