So far so good, friendly assistant manager of the complex. Great experience from the moment I walked in. They greet you with a smile n great refreshments. The property is very clean and organized

Love, love, love the atmosphere!!! My problem is the air in the apartment, it has went out 3 times and we have only been ther 5 months. It's the summer months and it's really hot when it goes out.

Great staff, quiet and clean grounds, and work orders completed in a timely fashion. Haven't had any issues that weren't resolved quickly. Would recommend to others.

I love the area that my apartment complex is located in. Great food, shopping, and entertainment. Safe environment with top graded schools!!

Great place to stay. Love the staff. They get things done in a timely manner. We are able to go to the staff with any concern. We have great courtesy officers.

I enjoy the spaciousness of my apartment and the beautiful amenities that are available to the residents. The staff is also very attentive ad helpful.

I love living at The Grand, the employees are nice and anytime I have a problem the issue is resolved in a timely manner. The only thing that I would like to change is the carpeting in the apartment.

The community is great, also the management is really good. Everybody that we talk to in the office or around the community makes us feel more and more welcomed each day.

The stuff is nice. The workers is ready nice. I like the fact that they have a cop that live on the ground. Everyone that I have meet is nicr

10 year resident, this community has become a real comfortable place to live. The management team are awesome. I love the improved aminities.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

My water bill is very high some months. I am otherwise pleased with the apartment. I have had issued that have been solved speedily. I will continue to be a good tenant.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

It's quiet and good location. The maintenance staff come when things go wrong. The only problem is that I have been asking for our building to be pressure washed and has yet to be done.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

The apartments are nice and the location is in the part of town where everything is near by. The office and maintenance staff are friendly and helpful.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

I'm enjoying my apartment to the fullest, it has a lot of space for me and my roommate to be comfortable. The pool is always clean when I go for a swim which is awesome.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

The community is quiet, the management team is responsive, and the facilities are great! My kids and I are having a wonderful time. Thanks, Grand at Pearl!

Reply from Grand at Pearl

Love living at the grand at Pearl. The ground men keeps the complex nice. And it's a great community to live in. I recommend these apartments to everyone.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

The crew here is doing a great job!! Whenever something goes wrong I call them and they come right on! Everyone is excellent...from management to maintenance!

I'm sure you'd want the truth versus a lie when it comes to ratings right? Well, I think there could be more security on the premises, more lighting, and curfews that the tenants actually stick to.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

Great apartment!!!!! I'm glad I made the decision to move. Everyone is extremely nice!!! I know my kids and I are going to enjoy our new home.

If I had known that when I moved here I had a water and sewer bill or when I submit a maintenance ticket it wouldn't be taken care of I would have never moved here

Overall community is beautiful but could use some improvement. Maintenance usually respond to.request in a timely manner but then there are times you have to call and request over the phone. Overall nice place from someone starting out.

Doing great! I just would like for the children to play in open areas or the playground instead of at my door. I love the community though! Thanks for all you do 🤗

Things have gotten better and LaQandra is doing a good job. She helped me out with a parking problem and was very nice about it. Also, the grounds have been kept up really well of late.

A new resident. I love that it is a quiet, well-kept property with spacious apartments and great amenities Also, the management staff is awesome!

Great place to live!! The Office and Maintenance Staff are great!! They are very timely in everything that they do and I couldn't have picked a better place for my kids and I to live!!