I love the proximity to campus and the cost. But there are a few cons, such as the fact that there isn't the best upkeep with shoveling/snow removal. As well as the fact that I didn't feel like our apartment was cleaned very well before we moved in.

It very nice and they do alot of things with there tents but one thing they need to do is hired more maintenance people fit things for they rents.

These apartments have the best transportation system to and from campus out of all the apartments. The staff have always been generous and helpful with any questions or concerns you have. The private closet and bathroom definitely were a bonus for it’s affordable price! Everything was included so you didn’t have to worry about extra utilities fees or sending in checks to multiple parties. 10/10 would move back in!

It’s pretty good. I wish the walls were thicker as I hear my neighbors all the time. But the price is good. The front desk is really nice which I like.

The location in reference to school is good, walls are kind of think making it easy to hear people on other sides of walls. The furniture is subpar, and there isn’t too much room for kitchenware. Overall pretty nice place to live.

This place had me sold from the minute I walked in. The grove SAVED me. I was in a bad living situation at an old apartment complex DESPERATELY looking for a new place to live. Brianna (Assistant General Manager?) immediately took time and sat down with me to figure out a game plan. And how to get my best friend and I out of that living situation ASAP. Things went SO smooth during the move in process. She even checks up on me when she sees me Or my roommates in the office. Coffee in the office is easily accessed by just asking someone at the desk. I haven’t had a bad experience at all. Maintenance has also been so kind to us and has fixed our issues within 24 hours of putting in the notices, and they LOVE the animals in our unit and tried everything they could to make them comfortable with them in the unit. I’m so so so happy with my choice.

It's great experience staying here.I liked all the amenities, location, special unit, hospitality of staff. Got very wonderful room mates which I didn't expected.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Living here is great! They are really good about communication, the location is great (especially with the bus stop for getting to school), the amenities are great, and the price is right! Our maintenance requests have been fixed quickly and I have had only good interactions with staff. I have not really experienced any problems at all and would definitely recommend living here to someone else!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Staff has been really helpful! They host events every couple of weeks that are usually a lot of fun. Only downside to Grove is the apartments are a bit old, so the walls are very thin and occasionally things wont work in the apartment. The lock on my restroom door has been broken since I moved in and I made note of it on my move in sheet, but nothing was done about it. All around I enjoy loving here, having a big room, walk in closet, and own restroom is hard to beat.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I think that it is a very nice place to have as an apartment. The walls may be thin and it may be expensive, but how close to campus and the size of it are nice.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Great apartment! The bedroom and bathroom sizes are great. However parking can be an issue since the street parking and parking lots fill up very quickly

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I love the location, because it is very easy to get to and from campus, and I love how quiet it normally is in the mornings, however the appliances could be better quality

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The community nice. The location is great and the features of the pool and gym are nice. I think the gym could use an update for the treadmills. The resident events are well planned and are fun. Overall the complex is very nice.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Havent been getting my mail even though my address is completely correct. However though the apartments themselves are nice and open with lots of natural light

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

its been great so far. Maintenance department is top notch, love the guys. Jerry is the man. Jack is a great manager. All the girls at the front desk are awesome

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Walls seem really thin and kids are awfully loud at weird hours of the night. The free Starbucks and tea, plus all of the great holiday parties, (with free food!) make up for it.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Overall I love this place! The office workers are very kind and helpful! I love that parking is free and the bus stop to CSU is close to my building.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I’ve enjoyed living at The Grove so far. The staff are great. The only thing that I wish was different are how thin the walls are and I wish we had a single closet out in the living area. Other than that, it’s great!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I love what the grove has to offer I especially like all of the events they have offered painting a doormat was super fun and I love the space to study. I wish the printer wasn’t broken atm tho

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I've been living at the Grove for about 3 years now and haven't once considered finding a different place to live. The prices are fair and the location is excellent for a student such as myself.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Good place to live if you can get past the stuff with the management, once everything is settled the apartment itself is nice but you really need to fight for yourself

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The grove is a nice place physically to live but the management is not the best. They have nice amenities and the apartments are decent but he pricing is a bit much and the walls are thin too

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I love the community and location of the apartments. Everyone that works at the front desk is always friendly and very helpful. If we ever have any issues they are easily fixed

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Everything is great and typically maintained. The one thing I can think could be better would be that the trash is picked up around the property that the wind blows in.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

it’s been pretty good. i like living here, the rooms are all good sizes and i liked that a came with furniture. the only thing is, is that the walls are pretty thin and a lot of stuff has broken or came broken when i moved in