It is a nice place to live! The study space that has computers is great, I just wish it stayed open longer. But I love that the gym is open 24/7.

Great amenities, lots of space, and kind staff! Close to CSU’s campus and several grocery stores, gas stations, etc. Really easy and great to live here!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

dis place rocks. having your own bathroom is awesome and free hot cocoa is a win. the proximity to campus is real nice, especially with a very convenient bus stop near the complex

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I've been having nothing but a good time so far. Everything is working good, and I've met some pretty cool people. Glad to be apart of this community.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I would say that so far my experience has been really great! The staff has been really friendly and the neighborhood is such a fun environment!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Have not had good luck with management handling problems in my apartment. Seem to only care about filling rooms instead of keeping customers happy

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Very friendly people living here. The environment creates a nice atmosphere for studying, I like to lounge by the pool to study. It is also a great place to walk my dog around (:

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Moved in and saw some of our furniture was either missing or broken. There were holes in some doors and the carpet in the living room had been torn up a little bit. These things still have not been remedied.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I enjoy living at the grove. It is nice having a close bus stop to CSU since I am a student. For the most part I have had no issues living here!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

My experience has so far been great. I love how peaceful and kind this community is. One thing I really liked was how welcoming they were once they knew I’m an international student who is new to town.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I love it here it’s a really laid back and peaceful place. The residents and staff are very respectful . It’s good treat the apartments are easy to stores and food.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I love it here, it has everything I need. The location is perfect and the price of the apartment is just right for my budget. I enjoy the activities and just sitting by the pool.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The Grove has been amazing so far! We've really enjoyed the events like the cook out and the fact that you receive a birthday treat is nice. The only complaint we would have is the noise level of some of our neighbors, but that is not so readily fixed.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The location is great since it is just south of the college campus. It's in a quiet neighborhood which is also great. It has pretty big rooms and living space.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

So far I have loved living at the Grove. Upon arrival everything was clean, appliances were in great condition and the staff were very helpful with the move in process. Overall a good place to live :)

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The Grove is a great place to live. It is very close to Campus. It is on the bus line but close enough to walk. Super Friendly and helpful staff.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Great community and lots of perks like free coffee and printing!! I have lived here for two years and the maintenance requests get done quickly if you have to fill one out.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I have been here about 4 months now and its been pretty good so far! My roommates are cool and we all get along. The apartment is great, having my own bathroom is really nice. The staff have been nice when helping me answer questions.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The staff is friendly, the grounds are clean, utilities always work, and the Internet is included in the price. I’ve had problems with not being informed about package deliveries. Maintenance is sometimes slow and they don’t really care about the water leaks at this complex. I’ve had to fix one leak on my own and even though maintenance said they would do it. I have another still waiting to be fixed.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The amenities are nice. The neighborhood is pretty safe and there are many cool people in it. So far, everyone has been super helpful and informative in answering my questions.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

So far everything has been good. The walls do seem a little thin, as my roommate has woken me up almost every morning when she has breakfast with her boyfriend, and I can hear my neighbors when they have parties (which are only partly due to thin walls, the other is people being inconsiderate). Other than that, the staff has been awesome, and I could not ask for a better location!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The grove has been a pretty solid solid living experience the amenities here are cool! I would recommend living here to anyone ever looking for a place

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Lived at the grove for 3 years and do not have many complaints. I really like how it is close to campus and near the rams horn bus. I have never had a bad experience with any of the maitenence workers or the front desk workers

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Extremely quiet, I love it. My room is spacious and well laid out, my closet is huge, bathroom is the perfect size. I also love the shared living space- ITS HUGE!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

It is just ok. Besides, I have a really bad experience. One of my roommate ask for cleaning the house. So, the apart manager send some cleaners here. However, the cleaners threw away all my shoes. I talked with the manger about this. But, I still have no more response. I get it that the cleaner is not one of the staff. I am still very disappoint with this because of nothing has been done for my loss.