Grove Ft. Collins

The location is really great and well kept. I think the apartments are spacious and allow for good personal space and good space for friends. However there are times when things don’t get fixed by maintenance or the cleanliness is not what it could be especially when moving in. The quality of furnishings provided has room for improvement for the price paid.
I love living at the grove and hope to live here throughout my entire college experience. It does get loud occasionally which could be bothersome but I mean we are living in a college student housing so not really surprised. The staff is always great and always ready to help and I appreciate that a lot as well.
Amazing! I love living at the grove, not only it’s close to campus but it is also affordable and comfortable to live in. I would recommend!!
For the price it was good. But I heard my neighbors all the time. The furniture is also looking worn. I liked the easy access to around the horn bus. That was the best part was how easy it was to get to school. Overall it was ok, decent value. The staff were always very nice which was really really nice
I had a great experience living at the grove. I am only moving out because my friends and I have a house rather than an apartment next year. I loved all the amenities and the location is great.
I have not lived at the Grove yet, however, the experience I had when finding housing was remarkable. Friendly people and great service. The facilities looked amazing as well
It’s a great place and I love how much space there is! The community areas are really nice and it’s a great location. 10/10 would recommend.
The grove is a great place to live! The community is great and the location is wonderful too! I would recommend living here to all CSU students!
The apartments are awesome and very spacious. I love that the neighborhood is kept clean and tidy. My favorite part is how close the Grove is to CSU!
Totally excited to be come part of the grove community and excited to meet new people and live in an environment that would help me engage in social events and improve academically.