The large common areas, decent-sized kitchen, included washer and dryer, and bathrooms with every bedroom are a great deal. It's a bit rough during weekends when people are having in neighbouring units and the pool is generally quite crowded too. The maintenance staff is also a draw back as they take a long time to take care of maintenance requests and are sometimes quite rude about it.

The grove is already a great place that I can call home! The pool area is amazing and the rooms are top of the line. The community makes it feel more like home and I can't wait to continue to live here!

The Maintenence staff is about 4 years behind on repairs and my apartment has been leaking for a month. Upon moving in I found numerous things broken that took weeks to fix.

Pro: social atmosphere, maitinence people are nice and helpful. Cons: apartments seem cheaply build aswell as appliances, furniture is bad quality

Any time we have a problem with maintaining the apartment, maintenance is always happy to help and decently fast. It's a little expensive but really an amazing place to live. The apartment is so spacious and nice and the free coffee and printing is extremely wonderful and helpful!

Overall, I enjoy living at the Grove. Whenever I have submitted a work order, I have gotten a reply fairly quickly. Sometimes it takes a while to get actual help though. When we first moved in, the oven insulation was falling apart, and we had to wait a while before a new part was ordered and installed. Other than that, work orders have been dealt with in a timely matter. My main issue is with the Wifi. We've had serious problems in my apartment where we lose all internet connection, even if connected by ethernet cable. This can get in the way of time-sensitive online assignments, so it really is a problem. Also, while the Grove frequently has free food from various restaurants, it is often late by as much as an hour, which can cause problems with students who have tight schedules. Despite these issues, I think the Grove is a decent place to live.

Overall, living here has been great. When we had a maintenance issue, it was fixed within days. One issue I see is snow removal. The plows just pushed snow into the sides of the streets, blocking cars in. I had to dig my car out on multiple occasions.

So far so good, haven't moved in yet but the entire process of getting information and leasing has been far easier than I ever could have imagined.

I have lived here for 2 years now and for me it worked really well. It was a good price, including furniture and utilities, close to campus and all pretty new. The issues I usually have are with the front office staff and the repair men.

Overall pretty happy at the grove, the apartments are nice and I love everything that's included with it. I am happy that I chose to stay here for next year too.

You guys are doing fine. My experience has been satisfying. The wifi has been acting up lately, but besides that the service is good. You guys are able to answer questions and help out so far.

As far as cost and location, the apartments are pretty great. I enjoy the fact that the bus comes right next to the apartments. The furniture could be better, our chairs and table seem to be hanging on to life. However, maintenance is pretty good!

You guys are great at communicating with people who are signing leases. One girl in the office was amazing at allowing us to call her whenever or text her when we had questions

The furniture is a little bad/ Sometimes it breaks. the nails are a bit loose. I want a hot tub like other sets of apartments and downstairs sometimes there is not chai tea and coffee selection is limited.

Love my apartment. Have had a roof leak for a few months and was told it would be repaired and the inside would look like new but nothing has been done, this is the only reason I don't rate it 5 stars.

The grove is nice but not worth all of the trouble and issues. They built it so cheap that stuff breaks all the time, the walls are so thin, and there's always problems. The internet runs really slow because everyone is using it and it's doesn't support the entire building. Also parking is a nightmare, especially when it snows.

The apartments are nice, Really enjoy having the pool and volleyball in the summer (need hot tubs!). main complaints are that the walls seem to be extremely thin and have had some unfortunate neighbor issues due to this. Furthermore just a cheap build to the apartments but you can't expect too much for a collage apartment. love having individual bathrooms and washer/dryer.

The staff, and residents are friendly and helpful when needing help! The activities going on should get more advertisement. Not the best at roommate matchups.

Generally a good apartment. Rent isn't cheap and the furniture kinda sucks but overall it's not bad. I did resign my lease. It's really nice to be so close to campus.

The Grove has very nice apartments, lots of space and nice furniture. Community areas are very clean and beautiful. Staff is very helpful and cheerful.

The Grive is a great place to live! Every once and a while something in the apartment might stop working but as soon as you put in a work order, it's taken care of. Definitely recommend this place!

Apartments are in good condition, the staff could be friendlier. The furniture is nice but the table chairs have broken multiple times. Overall I like living here.

The front office workers are rude and keep you in the dark about issues with your apartment. A'so nomenof the owners pick up there dog poop so it is everywhere. Even on the sidewalk.

Chill and helpful staff. Cool amenities. Great location. The atmosphere is awesome and everyone is very nice. I really like the weekly gatherings of residents for food, games, and other events. Its a great way to take a break and meet friendly neighbors. Keep up the awesome work guys!

It's a good location and the apartments are pretty nice, but it takes a while for management to respond to requests, and the rent is pretty high.