Love that the gym is 24/7. Great pool and game room. The possibility of printing and the study room is an awesome plus! If only, the printing was also available 24/7 it would be even better. Location to school is very convenient. Love how nice everyone is!

The apartment is good for the price and I like that it's furnished. But management isn't always helpful and the internet doesn't always work.

The Grove is an amazing place to live as a student. Tons of community activities, close to campus, and great staff! The grove is a great first apartment for those who have never lived on their own before! 10/10!

The Grove has been a great place to live outside of home for the first time. Staff is responsive and helpful. The environment is clean and neat looking.

I’m so disappointed with my decision to live at the Grove over the other options I explored. My experience has been far from what was expected and assured. Resolving current issues has officially taken over a month and staff is either non-responsive or non-caring.

The people are awesome however, they’re very behind on maintenance causing a lot of unnecessary issues in my home. I wish you they’d be more efficient. They’re good people though.

So far everything is very efficient, but as soon as I moved in the blinds broke, our dishwasher was broke, our dryer din't work, and my toliet handle snapped. I realize its a college appointment so I am realisitic with my expectations and I know that the accomadations are great.

The Grove is such a lovely place! All the staff is extremely nice. I just wished the place was finished being painted before I moved in, as there is some paint on the furniture now.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

All of the staff at The Grove have been very responsive when I've reached out for questions or concerns. They are respectful and I've enjoyed my time thus far at the apartment complex.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

My living experience at the grove has been great so far! It’s so accessible and has all the great amenities that an apartment complex needs. It’s also quite and I’m so happy that the pool is open!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The office people are really nice but upon move in weekend cones were not placed down and individuals got really upset that me and my room mate parked somewhere and we expressed that there were no cones and they wouldn’t let us unload our car where a truck was supposed to be. We could have unloaded our cars and moved them because the truck didn’t show up for another two hours. Not very good communication and was slightly rude. However, the people I have seen in the office are AMAZING

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The community is very nice! In relation to campus, the bus ride is incredibly fast and not a bad walk or bike ride either. The pool, gym, and basketball court are super convenient and kept in good condition. The employees at the clubhouse are always willing to help. The neighbors are respectful and there are always parking spots available for both residents and guests.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Love all the amenities, and the price! I would say everyone who works there is very nice, but I don’t think everyone is on the same page and things take a while. I haven’t gotten my mailbox key and it’s been almost three weeks. Also it does not seem like the apartment was cleaned at all before moving in.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Great people and great place to live and the apartment are nice and clean and great parking for residents and friends to come over and hanging and go swimming

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Living there was awesome! IT was a great way to access campus. Also the community was wonderful and there are some great people that work there.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I love these apartments! Roomate placing was also great! There is plenty of space and the amenities give you alot of different things to do!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

So far I have loved living at the Grove. Upon arrival everything was clean, appliances were in great condition and the staff were very helpful with the move in process.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Very spacious. Some issues with appliances. Dirty upon move-in. Issues with keys and room changes. I would have preferred being able to know which building numbers were which so I could better request an apartment while signing the lease. Events didn’t happen even though they were scheduled to happen.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Close to campus, spacious rooms, however, poor management and things break a lot and the rooms are really loud. Rent gets messed up a lot, packages go missing, and move-in apartments are not clean!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Friendly community with decently good housing. When requested maintenance they failed to show up and fix the "emergent" problems with the apartment. But other than that the office is pretty attentive to your needs.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Such a lovely and beautiful community! The apartments are spacious and located very close to campus! And everyone is so nice and friendly! I would definately reccomend living here.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The Grove has been a great place to live so far! The staff is super helpful even if they are running a little behind and the apartment itself is nice and spacious. It’s in a great area, too.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

It’s a good place overall but there have been many things broken or damaged either in our apartment or outside it. I am hopeful that as move in time passes these things will get progressively fixed and I would give a higher review.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

So far the Grove has been good! I am happy to be living in such a nice apartment that is so close to campus for the price that I am paying. I have no complaints!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

so far pretty decent but still need time to see how things are during the rest of the lease time. people above are really noisey and there is furniture all over the lawns. the parking is ok better than some others.