Grove Ft. Collins

The price is good. But I hear my neighbors all the time. I’ve also had some difficulties getting a screen (my apartment never came with one) and they haven’t replaced it yet (I asked in August). But for the price compared to other places around campus it’s aight.
I have lived at the Grove for 3 years and overall it was a pleasant experience. The only real issue is the noise. The walls are very very thin and you can hear everything. Other than that, everything was great. Good rates and the best part is that the utilities are included so there arent any roommate problems with splitting the utility fee.
Overall, not bad for the price. The Wifi is included with rent and shared between multiple personal routers. Having past experience with similar networks my expectations were low. My roommate and I use a inexpensive $50-60$ router with several devices connected using the WiFi. Its been amazing always fast and reliable
I have not moved into my apartment yet, so I do not know how good it is. Because of this I gave 4 stars because I don't know if its good living there or terrible.
I had a wonderful experience signing at the Grove. The amenities were lovely and the setup we toured for the apartment was wonderful. The entire time all questions were returned with clear and concise answers. It was really one of the best signing experiences I have had.
I've been here for a couple of months, yet I love it so far! It's so close to campus, it's quiet enough to study, spacious, comfy, the open areas are nice and the staff super friendly.
Its great at the grove. Really good. Really real good. Love the staff and management. Would recommend to anyone in the area. Grounds are very nice. Living space is more than adequate
I have had an amazing experience at the Grove the past two years! It was a wonderful place for my first place living in my own and the accommodations make the transition to being by yourself a little easier!
Everyone in the office is so nice and helpful, every time I have to talk to them it is a 10/10 experience. Super appreciative for their helpful attitude
Most student apartments have weird floor plans, but this one feels like a normal house. probably my only complaint would be the thin walls but the location, amenities, community events, and staff make up for it. much better than state on campus