Grove Ft. Collins

Easy to live in as everything comes with the room. Staff is always very friendly and willing to help. However things break easily and there are slow maintenance times.
The maintenance crew has taken so long. It has almost been a month since we submitted our work order. Apartment was filthy when we moved in and management is not listening.
The apartments are nice and the desk staff are all very pleasant to interact with. My only complaint is that the apartments were dusty at move in and the previous tenants left holes in the carpet.
i think Grove is really a wonderful community in my eye. For therre are cheap, clean and with great gym .It is really convenince for me for i do not need to pay the parking fee.
Actually it is an amazing place that have friendly staff, big swimming pool, basketball court and enough room for parking. Although it is a little bit far away from University, but it's easy to take HORN to school, the station is just in front of apartment
I have lived here for three years and there are a lot of perks. I love that everything like utilities, cable, Internet are all included in the rent cost. It's really nice for students, my only complaint is that living here just makes me feel like a child and I think I'm getting too old for it. Great for first-time apartment goers.
VEry good in a lot of areas and also not so good in other areas. The people working there are amazing, but the gym is extremely dirty, as is the pool and all of the chairs at the pool are broken.
Good amenities, like dishwasher disposals and easy to use appliances. Main problem is that maintenance requests take much longer to fix than they really should.
I LOVE living here! It is a great place for someone like myself living out for the first time! The perks are cool! Great location! Great staff
I really am enjoying living here. The only complaint I would have is that the water is lukewarm when taking a shower and the apartment was really dirty when we first moved in.