Grove Ft. Collins

Staff isn’t helpful, apartment was very dirty when moved it holes in the walls, carpet was dirty, fridge was dirty, dishwasher broken, toliet over flowed
I feel like y'all charge unnecessary fees and are intentionally incompetent in terms of communication sometimes. It has cost me actual money, I haven't been able to use amenities, and I can't rely on maintenance to fix something promptly without the constant reminder. For the amount of money I am paying to live here it shouldn't be so difficult to get ahold of someone nor should I have to jump through hoops to do the basic things like paying rent. The front office is disorganized and as a result, my problem may get bounced back and forth between managers for months before it actually gets fixed. It took like three weeks for me to get my mail key. And the lease agreement is exploiting the renters by charging all these exorbitant fees for things that should be the company's responsibility.
Honestly it's been pretty horrible trying to talk to management. We have been told this one thing multiple time and yet nothing happens and somehow it's our fault? We have literally been calling since November of last year to figure this out.
I am a new resident here at the Grove. The first couple days as I settled down I believed living at the Grove would be satisfying. However, it has not been around 6 weeks and it is terrible. There is no hot water, the furniture was bought at the 99 cent store, and the wifi is terrible to do homework with. Also, the show room is false advertisement.
Roommate match was as bad as it gets. I am a non Smoker matched by management with two roommates that smoke. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the unit!
Dealing with bed bugs and passive management. Living here has been a nightmare, with two sprays for bed bugs so far. Took FOREVER to get a second spray, and I was honestly very discouraged by the treatment of management, telling me to deal with this inherent problem myself, until we made it a bigger issue. I cannot wait until my lease is up, this place is disgusting.
I used to be happy living at The Grove, but after seeing how much management "really cares" about their residents is not fair. The pool has been closed the entire summer and they don't care to send out an email letting the residents know what the issue is, which I think we have every right to know.
My bathroom ceiling has been leaking and an on going issue ever since I've moved in. The manager repeatedly calls my mom and I liars and continues to make up excuses.
1 star
I’m so disappointed with my decision to live at the Grove over the other options I explored. My experience has been far from what was expected and assured. Resolving current issues has officially taken over a month and staff is either non-responsive or non-caring.
1 star
I move in today and even though I’ve called the leasing office many times a week for the past 3 weeks they won’t give me my apt assignment. Every single time I ask they say they’re about to send it or I’ll have it no later than a certain time they continuously fail me. I regret signing this lease. If I can’t trust them before I even move in I’m nervous to see how it is actually living there.