I’ve been here for two years and I re-newed my lease. So you can clearly tell that I love this place. Also, I recommend the Grove to multiple friends who signed the a lease for next year

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

i havent moved in yet however i really enjoy the unit and the pool as well as the staff i am looking forword to moving in and meeting my roomates and taking a bath

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

It has been such a great experience. All the staff was incredible and the other residents were great! Living at the Grove was a very good thing for me!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

beautiful experience, every one i met here is great especially the people who work here. they are so helpful and understanding. the residency is great with a great community..

This year has been great at the Grove. Very friendly staff! I also like how the Grove is now pet-friendly! This will allow the Grove to compete with other apartment complexes.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The grove is doing great. I'm almost half way into my lease and haven't had too many problems that couldn't be fixed by letting the leasing office know.

The district is easily accessible from Kathmandu. People depend entirely on agriculture for their survival. Since the district is hilly, the land is not very fertile, and the yield is very low. Almost every VDC has access to electricity, and roads connecting to the highway. Many NGOs and INGOs are working in the district in order to improve the living standards. The Bhote Koshi, Indrawati, Sun Kosi and Bramhayani rivers flow through this district. Sunkoshi Hydropower station and Upper Bhotekoshi Hydropower station are hydropower stations connected to the national grid.Many Mini and large hydroelectricity plants are being constructed in different places. Two FM radio stations also operate from Melchaur and Bahrabise.

All in all I have had a great experience at the grove, one problem is it seems to take along time for a matiance guy to come fix things. It would be nice to have someone come either that day or within the next few days.

This place is great to live. Cheap rent and lots of amenities, makes for an easy living situation. Plus they worked hard to help me move in with a good roommate, who matches my style of living.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

like the community and the rooms are aight. the basketball hoops are nice except one of the nets is half cut off, ummmm. and is there a hot tub?

Great so far! They're the first apartment complex in Fort Collins to seem to really care about their residents and is unlike some of the other apartments I've stayed at.

Very welcoming and I'm excited to live there next year. website is easy to understand and navigate, making paying and managing my account very easy.

Its been great!! Every time i put in a maintenance request its fixed right away and theyre all so friendly and nice tomwork with. Really takes the stress put of things.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I love being on the third floor the staff did an amazing job in choosing my ideal roommates they are amazing I love the fancy and creative style swimming pool such a cute and classy apartment complex

The complexes are spacious along with friendly service and plenty of things to do at the complex. The grove is inclusive and thought of important things that students need including the printing room.

So far living at the Grove has been pretty awesome. The staff is friendly, and the maintenance crew has been really great about answering an issues that we may face.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

My experience has been all positive. This community has everything a college student could ever want, with affordable spaces that include numerous amenities and allow for a very high standard of living.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The workers are very helpful and kind. When I was first deciding whether or not to sign a lease one particular worker kept calling to check up on me and answered all questions I had. They workers definitely take care of you.

I have had a wonderful experience living at the Grove. The staff are always very attentive and work hard to make sure that your needs are met. The price is very fair for everything that you receive.