This place is super nice brand nrw things and great ammenities plus its affordable. I enjoy the pool the gym the spaceious liveing area. Fun and freindly staff too

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The grove is sometimes loud from my neighbors but everyone is so nice it makes up for it. The staff is fast at fixing my apartment and it is close to campus!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The workers are very helpful and kind. When I was first deciding whether or not to sign a lease one particular worker kept calling to check up on me and answered all questions I had. They workers definitely take care of you.

I have had a wonderful experience living at the Grove. The staff are always very attentive and work hard to make sure that your needs are met. The price is very fair for everything that you receive.

This place looks very clean and has a great clubhouse area. It has alot of parking areas and nice quiet places to study or just relax. I would recomend applying!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I love living at the Grove! It's such a nice community with wonderful amenities and friendly staff! One of my favorite features is the coffee bar!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I love the grove apartments. Everyone is a community and kind. The staff accommodates everyone’s needs well and are extremely helpful in any situation.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I have thoroughly enjoyed living at the Grove here in Fort Collins it is very nice, safe and has all the amenities I need. Maintenance request are filled in very short periods of time and very thorough results. Management is very supportive and rent is very reasonable. I love the fact that utilities are included and that the place is fully furnished and that there are state-of-the-art amenities inside the apartment with the washer and dryer, dishwasher sprinkler system smoke alarms and the light. Everything works well and I love the location here in Midtown Fort Collins. I would recommend the Grove to all my friends and anyone that ask.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Such a lovely and beautiful community! The apartments are spacious and located very close to campus! And everyone is so nice and friendly! I would definately reccomend living here.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I havent moved into the apartments yet but have met the some people living there and the staff and they all are very nice, helpful and welcoming

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I have not yet moved into my apartment on site yet, but I can say that while I was touring the apartment complex I was very surprised about how amazing it was . the tour was very informative.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Had an amazing tour and they have made some awesome accommodations for me. Can’t wait to see what is next here. I will always be updating my reviews.

Great service and friendly staff. Able to apply and get in very quickly with fast turn-around. Packages can be delivered to front office when you are away and can't accept your delivery. Like having all bills paid in rent with clean pool!

Love my new place, everyone is always friendly and very helpful. Move in was very easy and fast & i was always able to call someone or speak to someone at the office for help right away.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

So far, so good! The leasing process was simple and easy. I am really looking forward to living at the Groves next year. It is in a perfect location with great amenities!

dis place rocks. having your own bathroom is awesome and free hot cocoa is a win. the proximity to campus is real nice, especially with a very convenient bus stop near the complex

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I would say that so far my experience has been really great! The staff has been really friendly and the neighborhood is such a fun environment!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I love living at the grove! from the minute I went on my community to move in day I have really enjoyed this space. The staff has been really great and I've loved the community events!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Very friendly people living here. The environment creates a nice atmosphere for studying, I like to lounge by the pool to study. It is also a great place to walk my dog around (:

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

It’s been a great transition moving here and the management is extremely helpful. The maintence requests are taken care of quickly. There are multiple community events!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I'm new resident to the community. Its a great place to live and the staff are very helpful in resolving the issues and concerns. So far so good!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

It’s really simple living here. The grove is always on top of maintenance requests. They update you through sms anytime they have something special going on or if there is an issue throughout the complex. I definitely enjoy living here.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I love it here it’s a really laid back and peaceful place. The residents and staff are very respectful . It’s good treat the apartments are easy to stores and food.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

very easy to use the website and other platforms to achieve a lease, didn't have to be on a wait list and this place comes with a free parking space, can't wait till move in day.

The grove is a very nice apartment, you have your own bathroom and walk in closet. When you request maintenance work they are always quick to respond and fix the problem.