Have had a few problems with management and it seems as though the entire appartment is falling apart. Bathrooms are poorly taken care of and

Have not even moved in yet and feel like we picked the wrong place. The Grove is deffinetly losing its cool. Between the Districts and the Cottages the future of the Grove is not looking like a bountiful harvest. Staff is unprepared for questions, move in date is really late, and billing has already over charged us (they fixed it but still).

Maintenance is horrid. It is so bad it makes me want to move to stop dealing with this shit. The only positive feed back I have is that john is amazing at dealing with upset clients

The maintenance crew has taken so long. It has almost been a month since we submitted our work order. Apartment was filthy when we moved in and management is not listening.

The room I moved into was super dirty. Management has a huge lack of communication and rarely call back when resident leaves a message. But they did pair me with amazing people for my roommates.

Rather overpriced for what quality you get. While price alone is somewhat too high for rent, where it gets bad comes from insulation and noise.

The neighbors are always loud and nothing has been done about it. There is a big dog in my apartment and the crew hasn’t done anything about it. Maintenance isn’t too bad.

The front office workers are rude and keep you in the dark about issues with your apartment. A'so nomenof the owners pick up there dog poop so it is everywhere. Even on the sidewalk.

Good community in a good location. It’s close to my office. Gym isn’t very nice. Doesn’t have all the equipment needed and I think it would be nice if they let us view the apt before we moved in but that’s not an option here.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I overall have had an okay experience. The Grove lost/misplaced record that I paid rent when they got a new system. That was really frustrating. I feel like they can improve with customer/tenant service.

The grove is a cool place to live. I would like to make some suggestions. 1. Stop using pavlov media for internet. 2. Let the game room be 24 hours. many other apartments offer this and it would be great

The property is dirty and loud. The staff often tries to be helpful, but nothing ends up getting done. There are always party's going on around the complex.

Walls are very thin. Need a year round hot tub. Staff is very nice and helpful. Included utilities is nice. Clubhouse needs new pool sticks and there is still no sand for shuffle board.

The living is nice but the rooms are noisey from upstairs (really noisey) and there are a lot of problems with the maintenance being able to fix our place and for my other friends who live here :/

The biggest problem is the maintenance. It takes forever to get anything done. Every job takes way longer than they say and they constantly promise things on or by specific dates only to not show up and not get it done. It seriously took them a year to come paint my room.

great.. i just wish there was more staff here to help w some problems that i've had while living here. but other than that i am happy w my desk ion

Fully furnished is nice but now when everything is falling apart. Nice to have washer/dryer in apartment. Also nice to have stand alone bathrooms

Things have been great, though I often have problems with the hot water and internet quitting on me. Other than that, the staff has always been attentive and helpful.

Typically, all of the staff (office staff, maintenance, and management) has been very friendly, accommodating, and easy to work with. New management has since taken over and they seem to be lacking transitional communication. I am currently experiencing difficulties having agreements made with previous management fulfilled by the new management, and they seem apathetic about finding a solution and caring to help. This makes me weary of how they will address future problems and care about the experience of their residents in the future.

I did not enjoy living at the Grove! Maintenance was slow but I did enjoy the size of my room and liked the personal bathroom and walk in closet.

The staff is nice, Parking is ok just the spaces are small, apartments look nice on the outside but not that great on the inside. Rent is expensive but not as expensive as some places.

While arriving at the grove i entered my apartment which was extremely dirty eventhough signs said that it was cleaned and disinfected after spending over an hour cleaning the entire apartment we were finally able to move in. Other than that I am enjoying the grove besides the freezing cold pool.

Rooms weren't cleaned well before move in and it is quite expensive, but overall it is an alright place to live. It is close to campus which is pretty nice.

I enjoy how easy it is to apply but I do not enjoy how long it takes to get a response back or to get the email waiving my signing fees, otherwise awesome

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The facility is pretty dirty but the staff has gotten better. If the property was cleaner it would be a much nicer place. There has been vomit in my stare case twice now since Christmas.