The Grove has been a great place to live here. If I didn't think it was, I wouldn't have lived here for the past 3 years of my college career!

Love living here! close to campus and the apartments are so nice! Its a convenient bike or bus ride to campus and on once days as an easy walk!

Poo, gym and rooms are great and super spacious. I love having my own bathroom, closet and room while paying less that other apartments while being close to campus still

I really like the amenities offered at the Grove Fort Collins like the computer lab and the snack bar area. The pool and volleyball court is nice to have too!

Overall, I really enjoy living at the Grove! All of the staff members are really nice and will help you with anything! The apartments are a great distance from campus as well.

I really do enjoy how if I ever have an issue here at the Grove the employees always try and fix the issue or help me as soon as possible rather then just telling me they will "get to it".

Great staff just when there are events more advanced notice would be nice. I do like having my own bathroom and I have been impressed with how quick repaires occur.

Everything seems to be great so far! I am a little disappointed on the quality of the furniture though, especially the chairs, but other than that things seem to be good!

My experience at the grove has been great. Friendly staff and prompt maintenance. The pool used to be a problem but now it is monitored for residents only.

The grove has been great! All of the facilities are great and the people are very friendly! This is a perfect place for first time solo livers

It's a good location and the apartments are pretty nice, but it takes a while for management to respond to requests, and the rent is pretty high.

Chill and helpful staff. Cool amenities. Great location. The atmosphere is awesome and everyone is very nice. I really like the weekly gatherings of residents for food, games, and other events. Its a great way to take a break and meet friendly neighbors. Keep up the awesome work guys!

Apartments are in good condition, the staff could be friendlier. The furniture is nice but the table chairs have broken multiple times. Overall I like living here.

The Grive is a great place to live! Every once and a while something in the apartment might stop working but as soon as you put in a work order, it's taken care of. Definitely recommend this place!

The Grove has very nice apartments, lots of space and nice furniture. Community areas are very clean and beautiful. Staff is very helpful and cheerful.

Generally a good apartment. Rent isn't cheap and the furniture kinda sucks but overall it's not bad. I did resign my lease. It's really nice to be so close to campus.

The apartments are nice, Really enjoy having the pool and volleyball in the summer (need hot tubs!). main complaints are that the walls seem to be extremely thin and have had some unfortunate neighbor issues due to this. Furthermore just a cheap build to the apartments but you can't expect too much for a collage apartment. love having individual bathrooms and washer/dryer.

The furniture is a little bad/ Sometimes it breaks. the nails are a bit loose. I want a hot tub like other sets of apartments and downstairs sometimes there is not chai tea and coffee selection is limited.

You guys are great at communicating with people who are signing leases. One girl in the office was amazing at allowing us to call her whenever or text her when we had questions

As far as cost and location, the apartments are pretty great. I enjoy the fact that the bus comes right next to the apartments. The furniture could be better, our chairs and table seem to be hanging on to life. However, maintenance is pretty good!

You guys are doing fine. My experience has been satisfying. The wifi has been acting up lately, but besides that the service is good. You guys are able to answer questions and help out so far.

Overall pretty happy at the grove, the apartments are nice and I love everything that's included with it. I am happy that I chose to stay here for next year too.

I have lived here for 2 years now and for me it worked really well. It was a good price, including furniture and utilities, close to campus and all pretty new. The issues I usually have are with the front office staff and the repair men.

So far so good, haven't moved in yet but the entire process of getting information and leasing has been far easier than I ever could have imagined.

Overall, living here has been great. When we had a maintenance issue, it was fixed within days. One issue I see is snow removal. The plows just pushed snow into the sides of the streets, blocking cars in. I had to dig my car out on multiple occasions.