The grove is awesome because you get your own bedroom, your own bathroom, included cable and wifi, the units are really nice and it's close to campus!

Awesome place to live, would stay here another year, everything is awesome, soo close to campus, people are sooooo nice here, 5/7 would rent here again

Management is very nice and maintenance requests are always completed in a timely manner. My apartment is in great shape and all appliances work well.

I like how close it is to campus and the community of people! I have lived here for two years now and I've been very happy to be living in such a fun apartment complex!

I love my place here at the grove the amenities are 5 star. I always recommend my friends to live here. ya'all are very friendly and helpful, whenever I have a question or problem you guys answer the question and solve the problem right away.

Improvements could be made on the buildings but everything is great here. Rent is fair and I like how everything is included in the price. Don't change that for sure.

The grove has been a great community to be a part of. I haven't had an issues so far. The staff is very helpful and willing to assist in any way that they can.

While applying to live at the grove all of my questions were answered helpfully by someone from the grove fairly quickly. I was given someone's phone number to text if I had any questions.

It is a great place to live. Close to campus. Everything included. A safe and fun community. The grove provides you just about everything you need. It's affordable with all fees included.

its pretty nice. internet speeds are great! rooms are fine, closet is large, kitchen gets the job done but is short on space for someone who needs to cook a lot. sidewalks could use better ice removal but its not the worst.

The Grove was really great with being flexible with my friends and I at signing time, and they made it feel like a really exciting place to be!

Havn't moved in yet (we're loving there next year) but so far management has been very nice and helpful. We went for the ooen house and got a great tour. Can't wait to live at the Grove