Great place to live with walking distance to campus. The only downside is that the walls are thin so whenever you or someone comes in the walls shake from the door.

I loved living here. Most front desk people are very nice. The only downfall is the walls are thin and the landscaping all around is always full of dog poop or trash

I have been a loyal resident since the summer of 2016. There have been some issues while I have been a resident but most of them have been taken care of eventually. Maintenance is beginning to resolve work orders much more quickly than before. Living in the clubhouse is great, but also sucks because there is no increases "allowance" for utilities even though we pay $50 more and looking at the dirty pool everyday isn't very pleasant. Other than that, I love it here and will be here for another year!

It is really friendly and i like all of the things in the apartment and all of the awesome things the grove has to offer, the free food is pretty nice too

I have not moved in yet but when i went on tour the staff was very nice and helped us with every thing that my roomates and I needed. The show appartment also looked very nice and I cannot wait to live here.

I love the grove!! Everyone who works there is super nice and really easy to work with. They explain wverything super well and make sure to help solve problems fast

I don’t have an apartment yet, but I’ve been to my sisters a lot. I like the atmosphere here and the fact that as a resident you don’t have to worry about bills too much. It’s nice to just pay rent each month and just focus on school and work. I’m really impressed by these apartments and look forward to moving in this summer!

The staff has been awesome and always helpful. I love the clubhouse events but wished the clubhouse or at least the game room could be open later even if it's with key fob access like the gym.

The apartment staff is very helpful and outgoing. While touring the complex, we were shown many of the aspects such as the living arrangements, outdoor spaces, and the clubhouse. Everything was very clean and everyone was very pleasant.

Very beautiful community with nice amenities. Would be better if pets were allowed and if the roommate matching service actually worked. Awful experience here because of my roommate and thin walls.

Good part: the apartment is located in quite place and has a clean environment, close to parks. Bad parts: the big trash house could be more clean and the door is heavy dirt wood

Its been great everyones very nice and welcoming. I love the location and being close to campus. The apartments are really nice and feel at home to me

The Grove is nice for the most part. Sometimes I feel as if we are getting over charged for what is available to us. But then again the prices are going up around us as well. Overall I love the Grove.

Has been good this year so far. Maintenance has improved a lot since the new management and respond very quickly. The only thing is that the walls are paper thin.

This year has been good so far. No problems. My roommate and I renewed again for next year. Only thing is that the walls are paper thin and I can hear my neighbor do everything.

I really like how helpfully and friendly the staff is however they are unable to answer all questions which can be a little frustrating. However overall they seem to do a good job of finding the answers in a timely manor.

Through all the ups and down through out my time here I feel as if my experience has been okay. I have made good friends through the roommates I have and had.

Apartments and club house are nice, but stairs and side walks are very dirty and some parts of the apartment are broken/low quality and have never been fixed.

The maintenance crew is great! Staff is nice too. I have a pretty view of the sunrise from my room every morning which is lovely! So far I have had a good experience here, I even resigned my lease!

The amenities have been amazing and whenever I put in a maintenance request it gets done within the week. Everyone is so nice and I appreciate the help so much.

Overall, I've really been enjoying my time living here. Even the maintenance guys are super awesome. Also the staff upfront are really sweet and helpful.

The grove is very close to campus and has many very nice amenities. These include a pool, game room, and various sports courts located around the complex.

Very good experience, I enjoy the things that the front desk does and makes for the residents. The apartments themselves are very spacious and the furniture is nice as well.

Sweet apartment complex and has many activities to participate in when you are bored, the location is close to campus but far enough away you don’t feel jammed up at school

The grove is a great apartment complex. It is very close to campus and has a great bus system. The staff is friendly an usually very helpful! Maintenance can sometimes take longer than it should, but overall a great experience!