The Grove is a really perfect place to live considering the price, stuff and apartments itself. I am glad that I found a perfect place to live (like my own home). The price, stuff and apartments itself perfectly match my preferences.

Place is nice especially having own bathroom. Only nuisance is other residents and typical roommate problems but the grove tries to work with residents to work through issues

Over the past two year as a Grove resident, and besides the continuing appliance problems, I think the staff is friendly and eager to assist you.

This is my first year living at the grove and I think that the grove has made my experience a very positive one and I will be returning next year.

Overall living at the grove has been a great experience. The building I live in is taken care of and still feels brand new. I'm happy to have renewed my lease for the next year.

I love the Grove. I have had a lot of positive experiences here. The gym is nice and the tanning is great. It's very quiet at my apartment. The people at the front desk are generally very helpful and welcoming.

I really like the benefits of getting free food and being able to print out school work for free. I also like the game room. I think it would be cool if we had more events for the tenants to get to know each other.

The Grove has been a great place to live here. If I didn't think it was, I wouldn't have lived here for the past 3 years of my college career!

Love living here! close to campus and the apartments are so nice! Its a convenient bike or bus ride to campus and on once days as an easy walk!

Poo, gym and rooms are great and super spacious. I love having my own bathroom, closet and room while paying less that other apartments while being close to campus still

I really like the amenities offered at the Grove Fort Collins like the computer lab and the snack bar area. The pool and volleyball court is nice to have too!

Overall, I really enjoy living at the Grove! All of the staff members are really nice and will help you with anything! The apartments are a great distance from campus as well.

I really do enjoy how if I ever have an issue here at the Grove the employees always try and fix the issue or help me as soon as possible rather then just telling me they will "get to it".

Great staff just when there are events more advanced notice would be nice. I do like having my own bathroom and I have been impressed with how quick repaires occur.

Everything seems to be great so far! I am a little disappointed on the quality of the furniture though, especially the chairs, but other than that things seem to be good!

My experience at the grove has been great. Friendly staff and prompt maintenance. The pool used to be a problem but now it is monitored for residents only.

The grove has been great! All of the facilities are great and the people are very friendly! This is a perfect place for first time solo livers

It's a good location and the apartments are pretty nice, but it takes a while for management to respond to requests, and the rent is pretty high.

Chill and helpful staff. Cool amenities. Great location. The atmosphere is awesome and everyone is very nice. I really like the weekly gatherings of residents for food, games, and other events. Its a great way to take a break and meet friendly neighbors. Keep up the awesome work guys!

Apartments are in good condition, the staff could be friendlier. The furniture is nice but the table chairs have broken multiple times. Overall I like living here.

The Grive is a great place to live! Every once and a while something in the apartment might stop working but as soon as you put in a work order, it's taken care of. Definitely recommend this place!

The Grove has very nice apartments, lots of space and nice furniture. Community areas are very clean and beautiful. Staff is very helpful and cheerful.

Generally a good apartment. Rent isn't cheap and the furniture kinda sucks but overall it's not bad. I did resign my lease. It's really nice to be so close to campus.

The apartments are nice, Really enjoy having the pool and volleyball in the summer (need hot tubs!). main complaints are that the walls seem to be extremely thin and have had some unfortunate neighbor issues due to this. Furthermore just a cheap build to the apartments but you can't expect too much for a collage apartment. love having individual bathrooms and washer/dryer.

The furniture is a little bad/ Sometimes it breaks. the nails are a bit loose. I want a hot tub like other sets of apartments and downstairs sometimes there is not chai tea and coffee selection is limited.