It's a good location and the apartments are pretty nice, but it takes a while for management to respond to requests, and the rent is pretty high.

Chill and helpful staff. Cool amenities. Great location. The atmosphere is awesome and everyone is very nice. I really like the weekly gatherings of residents for food, games, and other events. Its a great way to take a break and meet friendly neighbors. Keep up the awesome work guys!

Apartments are in good condition, the staff could be friendlier. The furniture is nice but the table chairs have broken multiple times. Overall I like living here.

The Grive is a great place to live! Every once and a while something in the apartment might stop working but as soon as you put in a work order, it's taken care of. Definitely recommend this place!

The Grove has very nice apartments, lots of space and nice furniture. Community areas are very clean and beautiful. Staff is very helpful and cheerful.

Generally a good apartment. Rent isn't cheap and the furniture kinda sucks but overall it's not bad. I did resign my lease. It's really nice to be so close to campus.

The apartments are nice, Really enjoy having the pool and volleyball in the summer (need hot tubs!). main complaints are that the walls seem to be extremely thin and have had some unfortunate neighbor issues due to this. Furthermore just a cheap build to the apartments but you can't expect too much for a collage apartment. love having individual bathrooms and washer/dryer.

The furniture is a little bad/ Sometimes it breaks. the nails are a bit loose. I want a hot tub like other sets of apartments and downstairs sometimes there is not chai tea and coffee selection is limited.

You guys are great at communicating with people who are signing leases. One girl in the office was amazing at allowing us to call her whenever or text her when we had questions

As far as cost and location, the apartments are pretty great. I enjoy the fact that the bus comes right next to the apartments. The furniture could be better, our chairs and table seem to be hanging on to life. However, maintenance is pretty good!

You guys are doing fine. My experience has been satisfying. The wifi has been acting up lately, but besides that the service is good. You guys are able to answer questions and help out so far.

Overall pretty happy at the grove, the apartments are nice and I love everything that's included with it. I am happy that I chose to stay here for next year too.

I have lived here for 2 years now and for me it worked really well. It was a good price, including furniture and utilities, close to campus and all pretty new. The issues I usually have are with the front office staff and the repair men.

So far so good, haven't moved in yet but the entire process of getting information and leasing has been far easier than I ever could have imagined.

Overall, living here has been great. When we had a maintenance issue, it was fixed within days. One issue I see is snow removal. The plows just pushed snow into the sides of the streets, blocking cars in. I had to dig my car out on multiple occasions.

Any time we have a problem with maintaining the apartment, maintenance is always happy to help and decently fast. It's a little expensive but really an amazing place to live. The apartment is so spacious and nice and the free coffee and printing is extremely wonderful and helpful!

The grove is already a great place that I can call home! The pool area is amazing and the rooms are top of the line. The community makes it feel more like home and I can't wait to continue to live here!

So far, so good! Although I have not moved in yet, the staff was very attentive and informative when I toured the property. I know other residents and they all love it, so I'm sure I will too.

I enjoy living here. The people are very nice and they always seem like they're willing to help. The clubhouse is great and always in tip top shape which is nice and the gym had good equipment.

Everyone is friendly and so helpful. I love the free printing it is one of the best things, and the fact that I get an email and a text that I have a package is wonderful.

Everything is good here at the grove, except for the furniture, it is kind of weak. Couldn't be happier with the customer service here. Whenever something is wrong they fix it within a few days.

The grove is awesome because you get your own bedroom, your own bathroom, included cable and wifi, the units are really nice and it's close to campus!

Awesome place to live, would stay here another year, everything is awesome, soo close to campus, people are sooooo nice here, 5/7 would rent here again

Management is very nice and maintenance requests are always completed in a timely manner. My apartment is in great shape and all appliances work well.

I like how close it is to campus and the community of people! I have lived here for two years now and I've been very happy to be living in such a fun apartment complex!