Grove Ft. Collins

I love my apartment. The location is perfect and it’s very well maintained. The only thing I don’t like is how early the pool closes. I wish there was more time for night swimming.
Love my new place, everyone is always friendly and very helpful. Move in was very easy and fast & i was always able to call someone or speak to someone at the office for help right away.
My roommates arent the best and we dont get along as they are dirty and inconsiderate, that would be the only reason I'm not renewing my lease here
A little pricey but honestly its a very nice area, far enough for it to not be loud and busy but still half a mile away from campus and food!
Great place, few downsides but outweighed by the benefits. I like the individual leases along with having my own bathroom. Having a gym very close makes it hard not to go and free printing is every college student's dream!
Staff isn’t helpful, apartment was very dirty when moved it holes in the walls, carpet was dirty, fridge was dirty, dishwasher broken, toliet over flowed
Not a bad place to live. The air conditioning and heat works really well. It is really nice distance from csu and the bus system works really well.
I am a new resident here at the Grove. The first couple days as I settled down I believed living at the Grove would be satisfying. However, it has not been around 6 weeks and it is terrible. There is no hot water, the furniture was bought at the 99 cent store, and the wifi is terrible to do homework with. Also, the show room is false advertisement.
I love how active and clean the community is.The courts, pool and gym are all very well maintenced and are always being used. Also, proximity to campus makes life alot easier esspecially when running late to class.
The people above me don’t stop stomping and dropping things throughout all hours of the day and night. It wakes me up every night. I can’t focus on my homework because of it either. The people in my complex don’t clean up after themselves and leave wrappers all over the ground and steps.