Grove Ft. Collins

My experience at the grove and been nothing but great. The staff is always helpful and friendly. The apartments are super great and awesome. I love the pool.
So far I love it here. Its been really cool and really fun. I love the property, its clean and the people have always been nice no matter what questions I've asked them. I like the way the complex feels, it seems super safe and I like that.
Great so far. Only thing I would say is coming in, my room and unit smelled of old smoke and the water doesn’t get very hot but besides that no complaints.
I am happy about the facilities on the property and in the apartment. There is a pool and volleyball sand court as well as a park nearby. The location is great. But just sad there is no WiFi included.
This apartment complex is very close to campus, and did a nice job with assigning me to random roommates. I like the amount of space I have, and appreciate having my own bathroom. I also like the free parking!
So I've been here for like a week. Theres just a couple things that I feel weren't said at the start. First, I was expecting wifi without having to buy a router. I only found out I needed a router once my roommate told me. Second, I didn't know I needed a shower curtain until I got there so that kinda sucked ya know. Besides that though I think it's really nice.
I like that the apartments are very close to Colorado State university, it makes it very easy to get to school everything. Just upsetting about the pool this summer.
My neighborhood is great! My room is nice and the staff is very friendly. I would like the equipment in the gym to be better. I would also like my maintence requests to be done in a timely manner and not several months later.
The move was great when I had roomate issues. Helpful staff when discussing the issues. Took it straight to heart what I was saying. Love the clubhouse!
My experience was good overall. The apartments are very spacious but the room sizes are a lot different in size. Also the pool wasn't open this past summer so that sucked.