The complexes are spacious along with friendly service and plenty of things to do at the complex. The grove is inclusive and thought of important things that students need including the printing room.

I love it! The grove had an awesome atmosphere that is very friendly! I love hanging around the pool area and playing some games in the lounge. Their gym is the perfect size

Nice place to live since it's so close to campus. the management is prompt about taking care of maintenance requests and is always friendly.

these apartments are nice i really enjoy the community atmosphere however, they do get pretty loud at times so before living here you should be aware of that.

Very welcoming and I'm excited to live there next year. website is easy to understand and navigate, making paying and managing my account very easy.

like the community and the rooms are aight. the basketball hoops are nice except one of the nets is half cut off, ummmm. and is there a hot tub?

Great so far! They're the first apartment complex in Fort Collins to seem to really care about their residents and is unlike some of the other apartments I've stayed at.

They are doing a good job at trying to make a come back, but honestly the maintenance is the biggest problem. I love the location though and the bus stop is super convenient!

Nice apartments but takes forever when you put in a maintenance request. We have had to put in the same request a couple of times and each time they come to fix it it's never fixed and we have to put in another order.

The facility is pretty dirty but the staff has gotten better. If the property was cleaner it would be a much nicer place. There has been vomit in my stare case twice now since Christmas.

All in all I have had a great experience at the grove, one problem is it seems to take along time for a matiance guy to come fix things. It would be nice to have someone come either that day or within the next few days.

The district is easily accessible from Kathmandu. People depend entirely on agriculture for their survival. Since the district is hilly, the land is not very fertile, and the yield is very low. Almost every VDC has access to electricity, and roads connecting to the highway. Many NGOs and INGOs are working in the district in order to improve the living standards. The Bhote Koshi, Indrawati, Sun Kosi and Bramhayani rivers flow through this district. Sunkoshi Hydropower station and Upper Bhotekoshi Hydropower station are hydropower stations connected to the national grid.Many Mini and large hydroelectricity plants are being constructed in different places. Two FM radio stations also operate from Melchaur and Bahrabise.

The grove is doing great. I'm almost half way into my lease and haven't had too many problems that couldn't be fixed by letting the leasing office know.

All of the rewards are always sold out. I don't understand why there are so many challenges if I can't earn anything from doing them in the first place.

First time using so it's hard to say. All of the rewards seem to be sold out. We will see how it goes! Looks promising for sure. Apparently this review looks like spam

The apartments are okay but have had many problems since moving in. When I moved in there was actually maggots in my sink and the keys to my bedroom door didn't work and have still not been fixed.

Living at the grove has been a great experience! The staff here is always extremely nice and maintenance is completed exeptionally quickly !

Great place to live, good community, friendly staff. Amenities are great good place to hang out, close to campus and all the exciting places in Fort collins

I really enjoy living at the grove. There have only really been some minor management problems. Service requests usually take quite awhile to be completed. Trash is usually all around our building (beer cans especially). I also have frequent problems with noise in other apartments. It seems strange that an apartment right above the office playing extremely loud music doesn't bother and of the staff. Overall, the grove is a nice place to live.

Great location while living in Fort Collins. The pool is an awesome addition, however it looks like a tornado went through the property. The rooms and common areas are nice and spacey.

The grove is okay, the walls are pretty thin though so if you have noisy neighbors .. good luck. Aside from that its decent living. The gym is nice.

Although the Grove does have nice facilities that are both spacious and fitting for a college student, the management is definitely sub-par. When we had bed bugs they were incredibly rude and unhelpful. Despite what it says in the lease, there are health code laws that require apartment complexes to create safe and clean housing for their residents and bed bugs are definitely a health hazard. The rooms also weren't clean when we moved in. Definitely would not recommend anyone living here.

Everything was very good except for he overall condition in which the apartment was left when my roommates and I arrived. It was pretty dirty and only had one chair in the living room as well as the bathrooms were disgusting.

Best place to live in Fort Collins while being a student! The Grove offers so much! It's close to campus and even has its own pool for students! The apartments are very homey!

It is a great place to live. The layout of the apartments is great and I love having my own bathroom. Also having a washer and dryer in the unit is a huge bonus for me.