The complex is superrrrrrr close to campus which makes getting to class a breeze if you have a bike or board. Also, the horn comes around every ten minutes for those days with nasty weather.

I love the Area it is located in and the apartment space is amazing! Jusybprepare to clean up the place when you first get here because it was quite messy, especially the kitchen appliances and bathrooms.

priced very high but good amities and convenient bus stop. the apartment was very dirty but after cleaning it, it was very spacious and love that i get my own closet and bathroom.

grove apartments are great. The location is good and has a very friendly community. There were only few problems i faced with the management. Me and my friends signed up our leases together and wanted apartments near each other but that was not taken into consideration when we got our apartment even when we complained about it. The guy who managed us when we were signing our leases had left the job so there was no prove that we wanted the apartment together so now we live far from my friends it really hard to get to there place at times.

I have not had a good experience so far! My apartment was very dirty when I moved in that I could not actually move my stuff in until the housing staff cleaned my apartment - they are also not prompt with maintenance requests!

Good choice for me. Nice place, clean, facilities are sufficient. Leasing office are efficient. i would like to recommend this place to my friends.

It's been a great experience so far!!! I love my apartment and all the amenities that the grove has to offer! All the staff is so nice and helpful and so are all the residents that live here too!

At the very least, there is a lot of places that are worse to live in. However, there are constantly problems, like bugs, broken dishwashers and sinks.

I have had a wonderful experience living at the Grove. The staff are always very attentive and work hard to make sure that your needs are met. The price is very fair for everything that you receive.

Overall, the apartment is really nice and I enjoy living at the Grove. However, the service could use some improvement. Also, how you price your apartments is misleading because it's not per month it's 12 payments which you didn't advertise which meant I paid over $700 for 2 weeks.

The apartments are beautiful and the surrounding landscaping is even more stunning but, the roommate matching should be improved and taken into more consideration.

I love being on the third floor the staff did an amazing job in choosing my ideal roommates they are amazing I love the fancy and creative style swimming pool such a cute and classy apartment complex

beautiful experience, every one i met here is great especially the people who work here. they are so helpful and understanding. the residency is great with a great community..

I feel like y'all charge unnecessary fees and are intentionally incompetent in terms of communication sometimes. It has cost me actual money, I haven't been able to use amenities, and I can't rely on maintenance to fix something promptly without the constant reminder. For the amount of money I am paying to live here it shouldn't be so difficult to get ahold of someone nor should I have to jump through hoops to do the basic things like paying rent. The front office is disorganized and as a result, my problem may get bounced back and forth between managers for months before it actually gets fixed. It took like three weeks for me to get my mail key. And the lease agreement is exploiting the renters by charging all these exorbitant fees for things that should be the company's responsibility.

Everything has been great living wise, except that I put in a work order a long time ago and it has not been fulfilled yet. Other then that, everything has been great

The overall apartment is very nice! The only downside is slow turnaround for work orders. The kitchen works quite well and is an easy clean up. Having the handicap apartment is not a downside either! Lots of room.

I've had a hard time getting complications taken care of. Unfortunately I've also had a lot of complications from the moment I've moved in. The staff is friendly, but things don't get taken care of.

I love living at the grove. It has a great atmosphere for students and accommodates students needs. My only complaint would be that the maintenance staff does not get things fixed quickly. I am still waiting for a screen on my window that I put down and talked to Joel, the main manager about on move in day over a month ago.

I love everything about the grove except for the fact that the pool closes when the office closes. It would be nice to be able to use the grill past 6, given that's the time most people eat dinner. It would also be nice to be able to use the printers aft r hours but i know that's hard to accommodate for if the office is closed.

its pleasant and has lots of ammenities. only setback is the plumbing on bottom floors is terrible. it smells of sewage even without even going to the restroom. it caused a future roomate to vacate the same day he moved in. the floors are thin. sounds like herd of animals on top of you. the gym is very handy. never crowded. its good to have it available 24 hrs. the free starbucks is nice as well. pretty accessible to campus or most of the town.

The location and the fact that it is fully furnished is great but management isn't great and the furniture/facility is cheap and not at all durable.

The Grove is a fine place to live. The staff is happy to help with anything you need. However, be prepared to fix things yourself because maintenance will take a while to respond to any requests. Rent is rather pricey, but you're very close to campus and there's a bus stop right next to the complex.

Over all I have had a great experience. The community is good and the staff is really good at responding to things. The only down side is our neighbors down stairs bump music to the point it shakes our floor all night. Other then that it has been amazing.

My overall experience was pretty good as far as a college apartment goes. However, some of the residents are definitely into a party life style and need to take it down a notch, especially when people are trying to study.

Great community and staff! Whenever I come to the front desk, the staff is very welcoming and generous. The apartments are very spacious and the furniture is in well condition.