The grove is a great place to live and I love the location. The amenities are also great, ans the maintenance team is quick and efficient which is awesome. The only thing I've had issues with is not receiving package notifications

Pretty great environment. The amenities are really nice and useful, and there are nice people everywhere. However if one of your neighbors likes really loud music, it could get a little annoying sometimes because of the kind of thin walls, but not too bad. Living right next to a basketball court is awesome. Nice and easy bike ride to campus.

The Grove is Great! Except I wish i didn't have to fill out this one hundred and forty character block because i don't really have anything else to say.

Okay parts of the apartment were not okay when moved in. We had big issues and Windows won't shut all the way. The roomi moved into was very dirty on move in day.

Friendly staff. Great apartment complex! I really enjoy living here so far there are great amenities and the appartments themselves are nice to live in.

My bathroom ceiling has been leaking and an on going issue ever since I've moved in. The manager repeatedly calls my mom and I liars and continues to make up excuses.

The front desk employees are very welcoming and outgoing. The apartments are nice but we're not well cleaned when we moved in which is something I'd let the management know because it was alarming.

I have had a good experience so far. I like the neighborhood and parking situation. I like our apartment, but it didn't come clean enough. Some of our furniture was damaged. Staff is friendly.

While arriving at the grove i entered my apartment which was extremely dirty eventhough signs said that it was cleaned and disinfected after spending over an hour cleaning the entire apartment we were finally able to move in. Other than that I am enjoying the grove besides the freezing cold pool.

Living here is pretty good. The pool and volleyball court is awesome. The sizes of the rooms are very spacious. But, there are many things that are broken. Desk leg, desk chair, and even water damage.

Easy to live in as everything comes with the room. Staff is always very friendly and willing to help. However things break easily and there are slow maintenance times.

The maintenance crew has taken so long. It has almost been a month since we submitted our work order. Apartment was filthy when we moved in and management is not listening.

The apartments are nice and the desk staff are all very pleasant to interact with. My only complaint is that the apartments were dusty at move in and the previous tenants left holes in the carpet.

i think Grove is really a wonderful community in my eye. For therre are cheap, clean and with great gym .It is really convenince for me for i do not need to pay the parking fee.

Actually it is an amazing place that have friendly staff, big swimming pool, basketball court and enough room for parking. Although it is a little bit far away from University, but it's easy to take HORN to school, the station is just in front of apartment

I have lived here for three years and there are a lot of perks. I love that everything like utilities, cable, Internet are all included in the rent cost. It's really nice for students, my only complaint is that living here just makes me feel like a child and I think I'm getting too old for it. Great for first-time apartment goers.

VEry good in a lot of areas and also not so good in other areas. The people working there are amazing, but the gym is extremely dirty, as is the pool and all of the chairs at the pool are broken.

Good amenities, like dishwasher disposals and easy to use appliances. Main problem is that maintenance requests take much longer to fix than they really should.

I LOVE living here! It is a great place for someone like myself living out for the first time! The perks are cool! Great location! Great staff

I really am enjoying living here. The only complaint I would have is that the water is lukewarm when taking a shower and the apartment was really dirty when we first moved in.

Rooms weren't cleaned well before move in and it is quite expensive, but overall it is an alright place to live. It is close to campus which is pretty nice.

Staff is very friendly and helpful. Facility is clean and engaging, definitely always something to do. Location is perfect for CSU Students. Parking has not been an issue. Maintenance is slow, but helpful when they fix a problem. Roommate matching is relevant and successful. Overall, I am very pleased!

I think the grove is a great place to live! I love how everyone is able to have there own space but also to have a community area. The only down side is there are no spots for dog waste and they don't provide us with bags if we do have a dog.

The complex is ok. I like having storage space and my own bathroom. I do not like how expensive it is. My rent is essentially $50 more than my roommates because I got accepted to school late and needed to find housing.

The room I moved into was super dirty. Management has a huge lack of communication and rarely call back when resident leaves a message. But they did pair me with amazing people for my roommates.