I honestly love living here. This is my second year, and I'm staying here next year because it's ran so well. The management has really improved, and the convenience of the location and what you get for the price is unreal.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The apartments are really nice in my opinion. I definitely like having my own bathroom. Neighbors are a little noisy, but other than that I'm pretty content.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I’ve been here for two years and I re-newed my lease. So you can clearly tell that I love this place. Also, I recommend the Grove to multiple friends who signed the a lease for next year

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

It’s been good, everything in the apartment is pretty nice. I was jus upset about how long it took to do inspections. It was 3 weeks. Other than that it’s been good

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Living at the grove has been great. I love how close it is to campus and that the bus comes very close and right to campus. The gym is also very accessible and I enjoy working out there.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Awesome community and awesome amenities that my roommates and I all take advantage of! We all love the gym and the free printing that is available.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

It’s a place to live and a roof over my head but that’s the only good thing I have to say. The gym is tiny, the tanning beds barely work, the maintenenance is unreliable, the management is awful, and the overall quality of the apartments/furniture is terrible. It would be one thing if it was cheap but it’s up there in price with all of the other apartment complexes in Fort Collins that are 10 times nicer.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The Grove is a great place to live. They have many attributes at the office that make the living experience much more enjoyable. The 24 hour gym, and space to work on homework is something that I ultilize every day. The starbucks coffee is a plus too!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Although I do not live there yet, the Grove has been super helpful in the apartment search process. They have made constant efforts to reach out and answer all of my questions and I am satisfied with this service.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

So far since I’ve been at the grove I love it. I have very nice roommates, all the equipment works properly, and they do a good job with maintenance calls. The staff that works in the leasing office are always friendly and very helpful.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I enjoy the community events and the kind staff, something that lacks for me is meeting new people in the community because most people just go to the events and then leave.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I don’t live here yet but I know it is going to be great!! I think that it will be a great place to live. The most outstanding thing is the value of grove!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I have yet to live here but I have been notified about everything up to this point to make sure everything is ready for me to move in, so far everyone seems nice and definitely trying to help me.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Awesome. Very nice facilitators and facilities. Overall nice people and beautiful location. Good free coffee and a super friendly manger. Glad I came here.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Overall, a good experience. Some of the furniture is poorly made or in bad condition. The printer doesn't always work in the front office. Maintenance requests take a long time sometimes.

the apartment is pretty but fragile, it's comfortable to live here. but for any expensive apartment, we should be careful, because the compasate fee would be expensive

My poem does not say much to me. I can't appreciate what's good about this poem. She had a more thorough conviction of his talents. She had a deeper appreciation of his talents. I know that experience. I've had that experience. She realized that her "at homes" was a notable failure. She realized that her home reception had been a marked failure. Realized that he was trying to convey to her that he was lonely. She realized that he was trying to show him how lonely he was.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

As the year has gone on, my experience has improved throughout the lease year. The office staff have been way better about professionalism than at the beginning. Two staff members in particular, Deja and Briana have been awesome the whole time. They have been caring, interactive, accommodating, and professional. A newer staff member named Adam has also been helpful and very courteous. Maintenance has been more prompt recently than at the beginning of the year but they've also failed to leave any notes or updates when they've been in the apartment over the whole lease year so it's unclear who specifically has been in the apt and when they came in. There also never seems to be an absence of issues. Sometimes they're handled well and sometimes they're handled well below expectations. Most recently our apt flooded from a burst pipe located in a room outside of our apt and in a room controlled solely by the complex, which they appeared to try and place the blame on circumstances out of their control (however if the pipe had been in our apt, I'm positive that we would have been left with all of the blame and a hefty fine). Along with the overall damage from the water, a decent amount of trim had to be removed but they left their work area full of debris and very dirty so we got to come home to an apt in complete disarray and a month later, the trim is still not replaced.

I love living at the groves! The apartment complex is really close to campus with buses that get you there quickly! The staff is extremely helpful and nice!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Wasnt a bad stay but not everything is brand new and when i moved in the couches were destroyed but the offoce id now taking care of that thanks!

It's pretty chill. Biggest complaint would be that you get no quiet time and everyone always partying. But what would you expect living in a college community

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I love the community here. Great employees, reasonably quiet neighbors. I love going to the gym and like how i can see the A from my house. Great overall!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Living at the grove definitely grows on you. I find you have to bing in your own touch to make the apartment feel cozy just like home, but it’s definitely nice to be so close to campus and close to another park.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The community is great and there’s lots of food or activities put on by the office. Maintenance also comes quickly, however, when a pipe broke we didn’t have water for 2 days!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Rather overpriced for what quality you get. While price alone is somewhat too high for rent, where it gets bad comes from insulation and noise.