Grove Ft. Collins

Most student apartments have weird floor plans, but this one feels like a normal house. probably my only complaint would be the thin walls but the location, amenities, community events, and staff make up for it. much better than state on campus
the walls here are very thin, I can hear the person next to me conversations if that tells you how thin these walls are. For me this is my biggest problem. The staff here is very nice ! Always so helpful and understanding !
I am so excited to move in! it is such a beautiful community and is also ideally located! I will be looking forward to moving in all summer!
The location is pretty good and near where i need to go to school, the neighborhood is quiet and nice, staffing and maintenance are all very helpful, I love the little gym whenever I want to do a little workout!
The community is nice. It’s a great location in regards to going to CSU. There’s also the gardens that are very beautiful in the summer. I also really enjoy that there’s a lot to four side whether it be at the pool, volleyball court, or going in a walk on the trails nearby.
All of the staff is always helpful and has never not been able to answer one of my questions. They always print things of mine in a timely manner before my classes. I love how much they host events with free food because it brings everyone together!
Very timely responses to maintenance and other requests. The front desk staff is always helpful and nice. Always fun events to attend as well
I have not yet moved in, but I've been to multiple events and I have to sat I am very excited for move in in August. I feel like the Grove is the perfect fit.
Cool experience, With great people and community. I enjoy living here with friends and meeting new people while out doing different things. Thanks
this place is lit. I wish the numbering on the buildings was more clear, especially for delivery drivers. But otherwise, I like living here. The managers are really nice and the free coffee is always a plus