The experience has been good, the landscape and conditions of everything is really good as well. The only problem I've had is I submitted a maintenance request online that has not been responded to

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The apartment is so nice and spacious for a really great rate. Such a good location as well. The clubhouse is my favorite part with the amazing amenities!!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The experience has been good so far. I like the set-up of the apartment and love that parking is included. Neighbors can be noisy from time to time, but the staff has been incredibly helpful with that.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The apartment is well kept and the people are all great! The environment is beautiful and the grounds keeping is well kept up to date! Highly recommend!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

the maintenance requests could be completed quicker and my apartment was very dirty when I moved in. It was disgusting and I had to clean it.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

This is my second year living at the Grove, and I have been nothing but happy with my experience. It is a great place place to live, and I would highly recommend.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I enjoy living here, the only thing I'd have a problem with is that the neighbors are slightly inconsiderate about noise. Staff is really helpful and I lovr that I can have my pup!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

My experience at the grove and been nothing but great. The staff is always helpful and friendly. The apartments are super great and awesome. I love the pool.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

So far I love it here. Its been really cool and really fun. I love the property, its clean and the people have always been nice no matter what questions I've asked them. I like the way the complex feels, it seems super safe and I like that.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Great so far. Only thing I would say is coming in, my room and unit smelled of old smoke and the water doesn’t get very hot but besides that no complaints.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I am happy about the facilities on the property and in the apartment. There is a pool and volleyball sand court as well as a park nearby. The location is great. But just sad there is no WiFi included.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

This apartment complex is very close to campus, and did a nice job with assigning me to random roommates. I like the amount of space I have, and appreciate having my own bathroom. I also like the free parking!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I like that the apartments are very close to Colorado State university, it makes it very easy to get to school everything. Just upsetting about the pool this summer.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The move was great when I had roomate issues. Helpful staff when discussing the issues. Took it straight to heart what I was saying. Love the clubhouse!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

My experience was good overall. The apartments are very spacious but the room sizes are a lot different in size. Also the pool wasn't open this past summer so that sucked.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The community is nice and silent most of the time and the neighbors are very nice and keep to themselves. The staff is very helpful and it is easy to get my mail.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

This place is super nice brand nrw things and great ammenities plus its affordable. I enjoy the pool the gym the spaceious liveing area. Fun and freindly staff too

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The way the grove is connected to its residents is amazing. Builds a great connection for present and future activities. If anything is wrong, they want to make sure we have the bedt living experience

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Still havent gotten my unit assignment and im kinda bummed because i also dont know my roommates and its nerve wracking to not know whats going on

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Been living here for 2 years and staff and maintenance have gotten significantly better over the years. The only problem I have is that the walls are thin.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Overall i had a great experience at the grove. the neighborhood is very nice, the amenities are well taken care of, and the staff are always very kind and helpful.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

This place looks very clean and has a great clubhouse area. It has alot of parking areas and nice quiet places to study or just relax. I would recomend applying!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I love living at the Grove! It's such a nice community with wonderful amenities and friendly staff! One of my favorite features is the coffee bar!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I love the grove apartments. Everyone is a community and kind. The staff accommodates everyone’s needs well and are extremely helpful in any situation.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I have thoroughly enjoyed living at the Grove here in Fort Collins it is very nice, safe and has all the amenities I need. Maintenance request are filled in very short periods of time and very thorough results. Management is very supportive and rent is very reasonable. I love the fact that utilities are included and that the place is fully furnished and that there are state-of-the-art amenities inside the apartment with the washer and dryer, dishwasher sprinkler system smoke alarms and the light. Everything works well and I love the location here in Midtown Fort Collins. I would recommend the Grove to all my friends and anyone that ask.