Fairly good overall. nothing to complain about currently. Glad it has a washer and dryer in each room and individual bathrooms. Going to go to the pool a lot.

It is awesome! I moved from San Diego California where studio apartment are 2,000 with no extra benefits. So this place if awesome! A pool, game room, cafe and gym! All I need

New management noticeably more attentive and involved. Maintenance goes up and down, there are times I am impressed and other times it takes forever or we have had to call multiple times. But nothing crazy

Great amenities, easy access, and easy finance situation for roommates. A bit expensive but worth the money with included utilities and great benefits like free parking, a bus to campus, a workout center, pool, and individual leases.

You guys are doing great! All my questions were answered quickly! Loved the tour of the model room! Also loved that I was offered a free snow cone and something from the fridge! I'm so excited to live here in the fall! Staff was really nice and helpful when I went in :)! Keep it up!

Love everything about it and I've really been able to create a home. The furniture and vibe of the apartment is really nice. I also adore my roommate and all the fun events that occur.

I am absolutely not just doing this to get reward points! Okay maybe I am, but don't let that distract you from the fact that the grove is the best!

I lived at The State on Campus last year, and they had terrible customer service. The entire staff is unwelcoming and poorly informed. So far I have great experiences with you guys.

The staff is very friendly and willing to help me with any of my questions. Brandon has helped me the most! The common area is clean, and I love the community oriented atmosphere!

Everything went smoothly with the leasing process. The community managers and people around the grove were very friendly and helped me figure out if I wanted to sign.

Poor communication. They say the are going to do an inspection of the whole unit Wednesday but it's Monday now, they still haven't come by, and you're scared to shower because they could barge in at any moment.

Doing pretty great I really like the pool. Y'all are pretty reasonable to deal with. Can't really complain. The living space is nice and there's tons of stuff to do. Y'all should keep the club house open later!

management is slowly getting better. I still think that this place is a little spendy, but all of the free food that they offer in the bistro makes up for it. the coffee bar is a definite plus

Everything is going well. I just signed the lease, me and my roommate are excited to move in this upcoming fall. The place is very beautiful and the staff were great!

I recently signed my lease and the staff has been super helpful in assisting me when I have questions or concerned! Super excited to move in this fall. I love the community!!

I don't have an apartment yet but I toured you guys and my brother lived with you guys and what can I say? Your place is gorgeous. I'm in love with it and that's why I am so excited to move.

Management is slowly improving since move in day. The apartments are nothing like the model apartment though so if you are on tour try and see an available unit.

I love the amenities, you can't beat a apartment that is fully furnished. The location is perfect close to campus, grocery store, gas station and restaurants. The staff is very friendly and down to earth.

I like it a lot the gym is very nice and the stuff included is great! The staff is friendly but sometimes a little slow and the pool is great!

I like this place. It would be nice if it was a little cheaper. I also don't like the policy that the later you lease the later you have to pay for the same apartment

They are doing good? They could work on the way the website looks but besides that it's good I love the grove and everyone inside of it to the max

Living at the grove has made me grow as a person as well as a student. The community is anazing and really makes you feel at home. With so many cool people and awesome activities i always enjoy meeting new people.

Really doing a good job and love how easy it is to make a maintenance request. The guys helped out a lot and had good communication with us about when they were coming over to work

I love the environment. What I especially love is the fact that it is only college students. This makes a great experience. The best part though, is the incredible apartment. The layout is fantastic

I think the Community Assistants are doing a fantastic job. I was given an awesome tour and all my questions were answered. If it wasn't for the community assistants I wouldn't have been so egar to sign my lease at the Grove for Fall 2017.